Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Random Battles (Pit creation against creation!) (Inactive) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:14 am
Basic idea: Use this place for completely random fights between characters. No need for any fancy story lines, just creative brawling.

Future ideas:

Maybe I'll sketch out some fight arena designs / Make descriptions of locations to fight in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:15 am
Reserved for misc.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:16 am
Also reserved. Maybe this will detail/show locations for fighting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:16 am
Maybe a hall of victors here? Other ideas may include most humiliating defeats, most vicious moments, etc etc etc.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Click image for larger view)

Stage for this fight: Mortal Kombat 2's "The Tomb". Notable feature of this fight arena is that the ceiling is completely covered in sharp, metal spikes. Dragon like creatures fly past in the background.

FIGHT!

*Galantros Lazeranos tumbled out of a portal, rolling around on the ground clumsily as his scythe skidded away from him. He sighed, wishing he'd been a bit more prepared for the sudden transportation to the fight arena.*

GL: "Okay... so where am I? Oh sweet jebus..."

*He recognized this place from one of his video games, and all the details were there... including the spike covered ceiling. He gulped as he picked up his scythe, trying not to stare at what lay above him.*

*Patiently he waited for his opponent to arrive*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:35 am
*And out of the portal comes a dazed Willow.* What did Willow just play with?

Fight!

Ah! Loud roar! Loud voice! *She looked around for the source.* No shape to go with voice? No body voice?! *She looked at GL confused. She had obviously cut in front of someone else in line for him to ask what was going on and whisked away.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:52 am
*As the portal flickered into existance, Galantros pressed a button on his scythe pole that caused the sharp, double-edged blade to flick out. The weapon was basically a long pole with a scythe blade jutting out of the top, along with an axe blade opposite the scythe. Out of the tip of the pole was a fairly long, sharp looking spike.*

*When Galantros saw who his opponent was, he simply blinked.*

Galantros: "Willow!? Wait, wait... Holo-gamer, pause!"

*The virtual world around them faded, revealing that the two were on the stage of THoR's holographic game machine. There was a line of people waiting their turn, and an audience in the bleachers wondering what the hold for the fight was.*

Galantros: "Willow... you just flew into the holo-gamer... Did you want to fight me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:26 pm
*Willow held out her small hand probably no larger than the width of a pinky nail.* One, two, three, four, I declare a thumb war!  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:50 pm
*Galantros nearly wished he could do an anime style sweat drop at that moment... his thumb alone could crush Willow!*

Galantros: "Holo-gamer, unpause!"

*With the holographic world coming into existence again, and his virtual scythe back in his hands, he flicked the blade back out menacingly*

Galantros: "The holo-gamer translates any magic or physical attack into something that won't actually hurt us, but will let us fight as if we're actually going at it. I can't tell if you have any actual weapons on you, but I'd suggest leaving them outside. If you want a weapon, better think of one now or forget about it..."

Audience: "GET ON WITH IT!"

*The reaper smirked a bit as he brandished his scythe, then swiped it downwards in Willow's direction, starting the first move in the fight.*

Galantros: "Don't worry, the most you'll feel for pain is a little thump. I don't have the holo-gamer set to realistic..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:13 pm
*The fairy looked around: at the spikes on the roof at the ground. Other than a lousy dagger the only thing she could think of she wanted was for her getting big ability made easier. The pixie had her hands outstretched in front of her, palms pointed down, and merely jumped back a little and let the tip of the scythe plant itself into the ground. Of course it didn't go in very much or slow him down really.*

*The ground began to move and suddenly shot up under GL's feet up towards the spikes.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:36 pm
"Joey on a jumping jeep!"

*GL immediately scrambled off the rising piece of floor, narrowly avoiding being smashed against the spikes as he landed on his stomach. Not the most graceful of landings, but it worked.*

*Quickly getting to his feet, a sphere of energy appeared in his hand... it was instantly flung at Willow, followed by a broad swing of his scythe, attempting to swat her out of the air with the flat surfaces of it's axe and scythe blades.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:48 pm
*She was peeved that he wasn't even scratched and prepared her next move. Dodging the energy ball, but his scythe hit her like a fly swatter and she went tumbling a little. She looked a little annoyed that he actually hit her and this time and she finished the spell having roots wrap around his legs as she attempted the same thing.*

*Her size changed making it easier to see with all it's glory so she could rush and stab at him should he roll off.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:22 pm
"Ahh! My legs!"

*Galantros struggled to free his legs, swiping his scythe at the roots. Just as the spikes began to pierce his shoulders, he remembered he could teleport and did so immediately... he rubbed his shoulders, having felt the thumps indicating that he had taken some damage. Not wanting to waste any time, he hefted up his scythe and began to rush at Willow*

"Okay Willow, now it's time to... get... ser-ious-ly.... .... NAKED?! Ack!"

*He skidded to a stop, a full on blush on his face. He had no idea the little fairy didn't wear a stitch of clothing, since normally she mostly resembled a ball of light... but now that she had grown to human proportions, it became an embarrassing distraction to the reaper. A number of people in the audience hooted, whistled, and cheered at the suddenly display of nudity.*

*GL for his part swiftly turned his head away, not wanting to offend and feeling red in the face for what he'd just seen... then he remembered he was still in a fight and turned back just in time to block a dagger strike by holding up the staff part of his scythe horiztonally.*

"Geeze, Willow... uhm... can't you magically create some clothing or something?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:51 pm
Why would I want to do that? *She spit a web like sticky substance into his face.* It is certainly difficult for dark not so tall one anymore to look at Willow for odd reason.

*She said and grabbed onto the staff part of his scythe and brought up her knee. He didn't bend over as much as she thought he should from such a blow.* I think I'll use it to my advantage. I can't make body wraps poof out of clear whoosh and such things on me get in the way of my wings.

*She then tried to bring the blade down into the slightly bent over reaper's back.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:15 am
"AGGH! My eyes! What is this!?"

*GL let out an 'oof' as her knee made contact with his stomach, the holo-gamer simulating less pain that it would have made in real life. Still, he was bent over from suddenly having the wind knocked out of him. Just as the dagger was about to impale the reaper, his wings wrapped around her arms, stopping the stabbing motion. It then flung her over his back, and into the far wall. This gave him enough time to wipe the sticky web stuff off his face.*

Get over her being naked! Get over her being naked!

GL: "Well, there's a reason for that! You're naked! I mean... aaagh!"

*Deciding that using the scythe blade portion of his weapon wasn't working, he rushed her, attempting to impale her with the spike on top of it. He kept his eyes on target this time, trying hard to fight off the bright red blush on his cheeks.*  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games