Submit

poll
  aye
View Results

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:09 pm
User Image hAppY

so...the other day I was at my closest guy friends house, we were in his room, in the dark, cuddling/kissing and stuff cause we have this strange friends with benefits thing going on, because we can never be together as more than friends for these three reasons 1. he ex is going to have his child soon 2. my friends don't like him 3. my mom would never let me date him

now we were laying in his bed, in the dark, just cuddling and talking for a long while, and at one point he pulled me closer to him and whispered in my ear, (exact wording, cause I remember it clearly..) "I don't know how you feel, but I kinda love you" now for the longest time I have had feelings for him, but have tried to ignore them cause I know we can't be more than friends, and I know if we ever are I'll just end up getting hurt, but when he said that, I just wanted to say back "I love you too" but I couldn't, and I just said nothing...

now the problem pretty much is, I do really really really like him, but I don't want to, I just want to be friends, and only think of him as a friend, and he will randomly ask me how I feel about him, and how he thinks I love him, and I kinda do, but I don't want to admit it, to anyone, especially him, because if I admit it then I am pretty much submitting myself to get hurt again, and yeah, but I feel bad not telling him how I feel

so what do I do? tell him how I feel, or keep it to myself?
he's told me how he feels tons of times, so the problem is not in not knowing how he feels...the problem is how I can't bring myself to admit my feelings... gonk
even in admitting my feelings, we can't be together, no matter what, so yeah...
before he has said stuff before like "you know you love me" and I still can't just admit it and say "yes" I usually just say "sure" in a slightly sarcastic tone...

blah...help please?

edit - he's 18 & I'm 16 3nodding his birthday is in June and mine is in September, so it's not as large of a difference as it seems...

UPDATE- Today (July 4th) he called to tell me he got in a car accident...not a real bad one...he's perfectly fine..but, could it be a sign or something for me to tell him before it's too late...?

SmILe User Image

Okay, so the other day (the 21st of July) he snuck over my house at night again, we were at the end of my driveway, and it was really late, like after midnight, and yeah, he came over around...11, and left around 1:30, so we were talking, he kissed me a few times, and at one point, we were sitting on the ground, and I was sitting on his lap, and I was thinking, and I said to him "I'm stupid" and he was like..."why?" and I said "cause I am" and he said "why?" and I was like "because...I love you" and his response was "well, then I guess I'm stupid too"
obviously meaning that he loves me too
it was kinda cute I guess...but yeah....now I am pretty much scared...I don't know why, or of what exactly, I'm just scared of getting hurt...I think...

help me please?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:37 pm
Well when you're together what its like? I've experienced deep love before..and if you feel something for him I don't know how to explain but the way I remember its like a solace in knowing that that person cares for you and you crave to be with that person, then yes you probably do love him..or if you just care a lot for him. If you think you love him then tell him before you could end up pushing him away.

EDIT: I didn't read your circumstances the kid and mom thing are the problems, but if they're your friends they would have to end up accepting you no matter who you care for..the other thing I don't know what to say now. sweatdrop  

hellzeeko

K1T3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:54 pm
DON'T GET PULLED INTO A HORRIFYING LOVE TRIANGLE DUMP TEH b*****d. IF HE LOVES YOU THEN HE SHOULDN'T BE W/ HIS EX WHO'S PREGANANT. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? HE'S A PLAYA. AND HE MIGHT KNOCK U UP AND HE'LL HAVE A MISTRESS WHILE U'RE HAVING A BABY. CATCH MY DRIFT GIRL?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:19 pm
User Image hAppY

@ zeeko - when we're together what's it like? hmm...hard to describe, we only hang out once ever few weeks, other than that we talk either online or on the phone a lot, well when we hang out I have a lot of fun with him, and he like tries to make me feel cared for by hugging me and telling me I am beautiful, etc...and when we kiss he likes to point out to me that I tremble/shake a little, ha ha, I don't know what that could mean...and when I talk to him, I could seriously talk to him for hours about the most pointless thing and he will actually sound interested even though I know he isn't, ha ha

@ KIT3 - no love triangle, you didn't read it correctly...just me and him, and while the pregnant ex girlfriend thing bothers me, and he knows it does, I don't judge him by it, cause think about it, millions..wait billions, of teenagers have sex all the time, him and her were just a bit more...unfortunate than others, so I don't judge him by that cause he really is very sweet and not a bad person

SmILe User Image

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

hellzeeko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:30 pm
Then the odds are you love him, but to what extent only you know...As for your situation iuhno what to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:49 pm
I think you do love him and there's nothing wrong with being unable to say it. You sound like you love him a lot but are just scared to admit it. You don't have to say it in words though. (If you're that kind of girl) Try to find a way to tell him eventually or he may think that your guys relationship is one-sided. smile  

fairywaif

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:42 pm
fairywaif
I think you do love him and there's nothing wrong with being unable to say it. You sound like you love him a lot but are just scared to admit it. You don't have to say it in words though. (If you're that kind of girl) Try to find a way to tell him eventually or he may think that your guys relationship is one-sided. smile
User Image hAppY

well...I think he pretty much gets how I feel, cause when he asks me how I feel about him and I say "I don't know..." he will usually respond saying something like, "I think you love me" "well, if you didn't love me why else would you make out with me" "I am pretty sure you love me" but I think if I don't like directly let him know how I feel then he'll give up on me, and it's strange, cause we will never be more than friends...but then again I also don't want him to get back with his girlfriend, or anything like that, maybe it's selfish of me, but if that happens then I don't know...things between me and him couldn't be the same
I want to just tell him "I love you and I want to be more than friends, I don't care about the problems..." but I can't say that either...cause we can't be more than friends, ever, ha ha

SmILe User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:13 am
hellzeeko
Well when you're together what its like? I've experienced deep love before..and if you feel something for him I don't know how to explain but the way I remember its like a solace in knowing that that person cares for you and you crave to be with that person, then yes you probably do love him..or if you just care a lot for him. If you think you love him then tell him before you could end up pushing him away.

EDIT: I didn't read your circumstances the kid and mom thing are the problems, but if they're your friends they would have to end up accepting you no matter who you care for..the other thing I don't know what to say now. sweatdrop
User Image hAppY

well see my friends really don't like him, and I love my friends first and more so I always put them first....and it's just kinda hard with them disliking him cause then I can't talk to them about him and/or problems with me and him...
for example of how much they dislike them...yesterday I had my 4th of July party, right? and well yeah...I wanted him to be able to come, but 2 days before my friend calls and says in a kinda disgusted voice "is ______ coming" and I was like "no, I guess not" and then during my party when he called me they were like "why were you talking to him...?" and I was just like "....." so yeah, they really don't approve, but then again most people don't approve of me and him being friends in the first place...

SmILe User Image

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:51 am
okay...well I finally just told him, well I didn't exactly say it, he came over yesterday (well kinda snuck over) and we were at the end of my driveway I was leaning against the side of his truck and he was hugging me and then he kissed me and asked me if I loved him, and I said yes...then he asked how much, and so I said, "I don't know"...it was close enough and good enough I think...but I did kinda say I did...it counts doesn't it?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:22 pm
Love can be a tricky and confusing thing. Sometimes its best to forget that your thinking about it for awhile to see how things end up. listen to your feelings and only you can decide that for yourself.

Trust me, love hurts. Its hard for a guy to admit but there were nights I stayed up crying, But it turns out worth it in the end.  

Chaos489

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:47 pm
yes it is and yes it does

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:03 am
I've had a friends with benafits thing going on before, and it's hard not to like the guy. You need to ask yourself if you like him for him, or for his kissing. Love and lust can be dangerous when confused.  

Death Note XPD154

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:13 pm
hannahwonka
I've had a friends with benafits thing going on before, and it's hard not to like the guy. You need to ask yourself if you like him for him, or for his kissing. Love and lust can be dangerous when confused.
hmm...well I mean when we hang out kissing & etc. isn't all we do, & we also talk on the phone quite a bit & he can be really sweet while we talk...so I don't think it's just the kissing that I like
...but you're right, it is kinda confusing...
oy...I never should have gotten into this...I don't even remember how it started out...ha ha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:44 am
i agree  

i love pie x3

Kogru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:22 pm
Faerie Dreams
User Image hAppY

so...the other day I was at my closest guy friends house, we were in his room, in the dark, cuddling/kissing and stuff cause we have this strange friends with benefits thing going on, because we can never be together as more than friends for these three reasons 1. he ex is going to have his child soon 2. my friends don't like him 3. my mom would never let me date him

now we were laying in his bed, in the dark, just cuddling and talking for a long while, and at one point he pulled me closer to him and whispered in my ear, (exact wording, cause I remember it clearly..) "I don't know how you feel, but I kinda love you" now for the longest time I have had feelings for him, but have tried to ignore them cause I know we can't be more than friends, and I know if we ever are I'll just end up getting hurt, but when he said that, I just wanted to say back "I love you too" but I couldn't, and I just said nothing...

now the problem pretty much is, I do really really really like him, but I don't want to, I just want to be friends, and only think of him as a friend, and he will randomly ask me how I feel about him, and how he thinks I love him, and I kinda do, but I don't want to admit it, to anyone, especially him, because if I admit it then I am pretty much submitting myself to get hurt again, and yeah, but I feel bad not telling him how I feel

so what do I do? tell him how I feel, or keep it to myself?
he's told me how he feels tons of times, so the problem is not in not knowing how he feels...the problem is how I can't bring myself to admit my feelings... gonk
even in admitting my feelings, we can't be together, no matter what, so yeah...
before he has said stuff before like "you know you love me" and I still can't just admit it and say "yes" I usually just say "sure" in a slightly sarcastic tone...

blah...help please?

edit - he's 18 & I'm 16 3nodding his birthday is in June and mine is in September, so it's not as large of a difference as it seems...

UPDATE- Today (July 4th) he called to tell me he got in a car accident...not a real bad one...he's perfectly fine..but, could it be a sign or something for me to tell him before it's too late...?

SmILe User Image

Okay, so the other day (the 21st of July) he snuck over my house at night again, we were at the end of my driveway, and it was really late, like after midnight, and yeah, he came over around...11, and left around 1:30, so we were talking, he kissed me a few times, and at one point, we were sitting on the ground, and I was sitting on his lap, and I was thinking, and I said to him "I'm stupid" and he was like..."why?" and I said "cause I am" and he said "why?" and I was like "because...I love you" and his response was "well, then I guess I'm stupid too"
obviously meaning that he loves me too
it was kinda cute I guess...but yeah....now I am pretty much scared...I don't know why, or of what exactly, I'm just scared of getting hurt...I think...

help me please?

awh. cute. i say try it out. and if he hurts you, hire an assassin and kil him... i mean smack him <3

i really can only say try it, because i don't ahve enough info <3  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces