Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Interm GM office. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Zeus0_o-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:01 pm
-Lance sat behind his desk with his feet up-

((Come here if you want a debut match, or I'f you just want a normal match all serious storylines and matches you should go see Jed about, unless he is offline))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:12 am
Jed walked into see how the place looked. Als to ask him what his ideas for the next ppv. KOTM match is coming up. My self Jed

Jed, Joker, ???, and many more, who will be in it...I was also thinking of Aeron for the match.  

JobsEveryDay

The_Icon_Sting

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:38 pm
walks in HEY lance I want make my Debut well known so can make a match for me  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:10 pm
"The Talented One" Cartwright came in to announce his interest in the KOTM match!  

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_Icon_Sting

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:27 pm
Cartwright
"The Talented One" Cartwright came in to announce his interest in the KOTM match!
Stares at Cartwright and shakes head then turns to lance So how bout my match?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:07 am
-Lance looked at Jed- "Well..seeing as he wants a debut match so bad..why not let him join the KOTM, along with Cartwright?"  

-Zeus0_o-

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:12 pm
Hmm. .Well how about we see what they both got. Because there can only be one. so it will be Cart v.s. Sting. For the match.. Also i have decide who I'm going to put in the match even with out the out come of the ppv. Joker., Myself, 2 mystery people. But they are former X-Laws members. Just like Joker. I was also thinking of a few more poeple. Because at the ppv. We will have a 10 man KOTM match.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:51 pm
A loud knock hit the door of the gm's office. The door opened and a man in a long black coat walked in. He walked up to the desk and looked around. He saw the interim gm and looked at him saying "Someone called me in here. Something about a big match, what was it? Oh the KOTM match. Would you know who I could see for that?"  

The Mexican Domestic

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:09 pm
O yes. Marcus Kage. I glad you here. He also in this match Lance.. Jed looked at Kage again. Ok so right now it is. Jed, Joker, ???, ???, K Fresh, Marcus Kage, ???, ???. ???. ???....Some of those spots i have people in al ready.But like TJH said this PPV is going to make TNA.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:31 pm
"Alright, I guess I will see you there then." Marcus said as he turned to leave.  

The Mexican Domestic

-Zeus0_o-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:43 pm
-Lance nodded- "Hmmm, there seems to be some new talent around here wanting to prove themselves, this is going to be very interesting"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:56 pm
Yes it is Lance. In Fact i fell now i can reavel the other two Members.

Jed v.s. Joker v.s. Figgy v.s. Bad v.s. K. Fresh v.s. Marcus Kage v.s. I'm trying to get 2 other people i know. so the rest are up to you to will.Well I'm also thinking of Putting Aeron in the Match, What do you think?  

JobsEveryDay

The_Icon_Sting

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:15 pm
comes back ok when do you want to face him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:33 pm
-Lance looks over the roster page- "Hmmm, well ya know what, I think i found someone, I'll have to call and see if hes up to it, and then I will let you know"  

-Zeus0_o-

Pac Jem Famous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:02 pm
Shark Boy walks in and stares at Lance  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games