Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply Fanfictions
Welcome!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:52 am
This is the fanfictions subforum. don't post if it's not related to the topic. Everyone's allowed to post their own fanfics and i don't care as long as it doesn't violate gaia tos. so have fun and enjoy!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:12 pm
this is my fanfic i did in school...its not the greatest...but still...

~There is a dark figure slowly coming towards me, calling me, beckoning me, taunting me to go to him. Entranced by his voice I slowly go forward into his arms. He has the most beautiful face, so angelic. He leans down and kisses me. With his hand he brushes my hair from my neck and whispers into my ear. “Let me take you over” he says. Then a sharp pain shoots from my neck.~ I wake up with a start. I get up ever so slowly, too numb to feel anything. I look down onto my pillows and there is a puddle of blood. Fearfully I reach up to touch my neck just to feel fresh blood trickling out of two tiny puncture wounds. I think back trying to figure out how it happened. Was it my cat? No, it couldn’t be her, her teeth are too small to make these kind of marks. Then what? All of a sudden I remember my dream. I remember Him. Tears trickle down my face. Why? Why me? I get out of bed. I try to be as silent as possible, so that no one wakes up.. I run into the woods still very panicked, trying to find out why. He appears out of nowhere and embraces my trembling body. He asks “ My love, will you join me in eternal life?”. “NO!” I scream. I start to shake violently, with convulsions so strong that my heart almost stopped beating. “Why?” I ask. “Well you made me. You called me. And now if I die so will you.” he speaks so gently that it could scare the most brave, because of how serious he was. “It was also your wish to live no longer. Am I right? If so then join me. Come home with me and never return.” I can no longer cry. I stand up and the shaking slightly subdues itself. “No. if I die I will die here, where I know that there are people who really love me. Whether I choose to believe it or not. Goodbye…” I say as I run at him with a sharp stick out in front of me. The stick slides through his body with ease, and he vanishes into the wind. I had never seen him again.
The End

maliklover

hiramekiyuri

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:53 pm
Haha. Nice. Just that I think the last sentence... instead of "had never seen him" maybe "never saw him" would work better.
But anyway, it doesn't really matter... it's pretty good. biggrin  
Fanfictions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff