Submit

Gaia is being sucky
  Yeah D:<
  Neh, mine is fine
  Sexy Poll Whore Dance
View Results

Pensakura

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:02 pm
Who else cannot change their clothes? For a while I couldn't even see avis.

(And Black Jack won't work D:<)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:14 am
I CAN SEE AGAIN!  

Diyu

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:00 am
i saw that but it's working now  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:43 pm
All what happened to me was the announcements were ******** up, I'd click on the announcement button and it wouldn't do anything and say I still had an announcement.  

BlackBloodJin

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:10 pm
BlackBloodJin
All what happened to me was the announcements were ******** up, I'd click on the announcement button and it wouldn't do anything and say I still had an announcement.
yeah that happen to me it said that i had 16 announcements but old ones kept poping up when i clicked on it  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:14 pm
toricmpbll
BlackBloodJin
yeah that happen to me it said that i had 16 announcements but old ones kept poping up when i clicked on it

Me too  

BlackBloodJin

Pensakura

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:50 pm
Damn screw ups! mad  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:19 pm
mine mainly(or so far) is that announcement thing...it was like 7 announcements from the October time frame...lol...i saw the shadow spirit..and was like AWESOME...then i saw the dates..i was all s**t...

lol  

RoninRampage

getsumei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:55 pm
BlackBloodJin
toricmpbll
BlackBloodJin

Me too
same here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:58 pm
RoninRampage
mine mainly(or so far) is that announcement thing...it was like 7 announcements from the October time frame...lol...i saw the shadow spirit..and was like AWESOME...then i saw the dates..i was all s**t...

lol

lol

BlackBloodJin

getsumei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:58 pm
RoninRampage

lol
same here too. i was really hoping i could just buy some. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:37 am
I just hope these glitches stop, cause the announcement thing is starting to piss me off! Every time I go to another page I think there is a new announcement or I have a message but it's just the glitch.

BlackBloodJin

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:52 pm
RoninRampage

lol
that happened to me when I logged on tonight
I havent been around the past week or so..hopefully i missed all of the other glitches!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:19 pm
User Image

What happened yesterday? I couldn't do anything! I couldn't post anywhere!

User Image

BlackBloodJin

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:27 pm
i had a small glitch a second ago...i forget what it was...nothing major this time...nowhere near as annoying as before  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff