Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

hunnybunzz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:09 am
OOOO i just had an amazing idea!!! thank you all.... coming soon an alaina orginal thread... muwhahhahaahahaa!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:24 am
oooouuuhhh!  

HisNekoNeko

Tipsy Kitten

23,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:54 am
We can't wait for more Alaina action! mrgreen

~ TorturingLiars~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:29 pm
so umm yeah i'm doodle. my name came to me when i was eating cheese doodles. i'm not very active on gaia, but my alter ego is. you just need to guess who he is. and no cheating lana! yes, lana already knows. i'll try to be more active with this mule. this could be interesting.  

DoodleMcCheesy

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:21 pm
Welcome to the Guild Doodle Mc. Cheesy! mrgreen You'll find much randomness and pervertedness in this guild! heart I ate 5 cheeses yesterday by the way, not really, I put soap on them and stuffed them in the freezer! blaugh Anyways, post as often as you can, and hope you enjoy the guild! mrgreen

Edit: Alter ego, hey Mike has a second account! mrgreen

~ TorturingLiars~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:42 am
i swear i aint tell anyone that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean what no thats not whoever you say it is cuz it so isnt! your all wrong! that is a completely other random person! hahahaha ackward......  

hunnybunzz

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:27 pm
That's not SuperBuick's second account? stare

~ TorturingLiars~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:21 am
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes  

hunnybunzz

Last True Gentleman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:19 pm
if he's nor superbuick's other account then i'm not takeo's other account!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:22 pm
Hola, my name is Chris, well that is what I have been told. My Japanese name is Kir Sano. I like basketball, baseball and games but I love fighting, football and more fighting. I am kinda short, my height is six foot five. Yes, I know that is short so don't make fun of the midgets like me. Brenda forced me to join, it is all her evil doings. Evil I tell you evil, so is her milk.  

lonely_kir

O.G. Elder

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:52 pm
Hello Chris, and welcome to the guild! mrgreen I like basketball, baseball, and football to,lol. Fighting is ok when Meow Meow is scratching her claws at you! blaugh Anyways, you'll find this place is super random and the people here are very nice. So post whenever you can =D. If six foot five is short, then I must be extremelyyy short, 5'6. Brenda is part evil/ paranoid/ hyper, and that is why she's on the worship list! I know her milk's evil....... skin milk gonk

~ TorturingLiars~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:03 pm
Thank you for the half warm welcome mrgreen . Brenda's milk is nasty tasting **pukes**. I am short next to my cousin, he is about 7 foot.  

lonely_kir

O.G. Elder

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:12 pm
Your welcome =D. Wow.. a 7 footer! It's like king kong! Only he's not a gorilla... and Brenda's a cat, so she's like half a foot! blaugh To bad she sells her milk all over the super market, I'm telling you... there's nothing super about that place!

~ TorturingLiars~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:23 pm
I can't drink Brenda's milk, I tried. It just didn't work out **tear tear**.  

lonely_kir

O.G. Elder

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:26 pm
We feel your pain crying

~ TorturingLiars~

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games