Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:23 pm
Taylor had used his powers to fade into air, and no one could see him or hear him now. I now have time to focus on my plot, and it won't be standing in a cafeteria line forever! It was 9:30 a.m.., and class was suppose to have started. "Clickity Clickity Clack!" was the sound of a glorious masterpiece yet to be revealed to the world. He looked over to the list he'd stolen that revealed everyone's identity and name in the school..... he skimmed over it... Hm Yukora, what a funny name, he thought. Justin Orstitch... hm even weirder... jacko lantern hilow...he decided to stop reading. Work needed to be done, and it needed to be completed fast!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:00 am
((well, since danny jumped the time ahead so much, i'm gonna have to improvise lol))

Kaji and Damien sat at the riverbank and talked for a few hours. Kaji learned that Damien just got to the school and came to learn to control his powers. He also learned about Damien's first meeting with Yukora. "So, the rock blew up?" Kaji interjected. "Yeah," Damien replied, "I was so embarrassed that I teleported to my dorm as soon as i was out of her sight." Kaji laughed. "So, you gonna show her the drawing? And can I see it?" Kaji asked. Damien looked at the ground. "I haven't shown anyone my work since I split with my ex. In time, I'll show you guys. Right now, i'm just not comfortable enough," he said with a sigh. Damien looked at his watch. "********! we're late for class!" The two boys got up and ran for their classes.  

Super Buick

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:13 am
((((Good save! xDDDD))))

Kaji ran to his dorm as fast as he could to get his books. "Dorm 7...Dorm 7...Dorm 7...." He said looking for room number frantically. "DORM 7!" He said as he stuck the key into the lock and barged in the door. He glanced up at Taylors bunk. "Hmm...he must of finally gotten up" He realized he was dilly-dallying and quickly searched for his book bag. "Where is it damnit!" he said in slight panic. He finally found his black 'HIM' messenger bag, and with a sigh of relief grabbed its strap and put it over his chest. He ran through the halls, avoiding any obstacle in his way, and searched for his class. He found it at once, and darted into the classroom, with the first bell ringing slightly after. Avoiding eye contact with the teacher and the rest of the students, he sat down at an empty desk and panted, trying to catch his breath. He yawned, from the lack of sleep he had over the past few days. Trying to keep his eyes open, he glanced up at the board, there was a man, Japanese, with white, thinning hair. He had glasses, and was fairly chubby. Next to the man, the words "Professeur G. Bubbaloo" were written in large chalk letters. Kaji chuckled at the name, but tried to keep his mind focused on the first lesson of the school year.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:34 am
Yukora finally finished unpacking about 8:30 am. She called up her dad.
[Phone ringing]
"Hello?" asked a male voice.
"Hi dad, did I wake you?"
"Yukora! Do you know how worried I've been? You were supposed to call me last night!"
"I'm sorry...I fell asleep"
"You're always falling asleep, can't you call me before you lay down?"
"I was tired dad, my knees were locking up and I needed to sit down" "I hate lying to him but I need to get off the phone to go to class soon"
"You could have called me while you were laying down"
"Okay dad, I'm sorry! I'm calling now, so can I go? I have to get to class soon and I wanted to eat first"
"That reminds me, why aren't you in class?"
"It doesn't start until 9:30 A.M. dad, I'm gonna get ready, get a bite to eat, and go find my classroom. "
"Is that seriously going to take you an hour and a half?" He asked in a suspicious voice.
"I was gonna see if I could find one of my-...."
"Find one of your what?"
Yukora sighed and said "I made a couple friends yesterday."
"Girls?"
"No dad...boys. They both got here yesterday, and they seem really nice, but I did something stupid and I want to apologize to them individually Do you mind if I get off? I have no idea where Kaji's dorm is and I wanted to apologize to him first."
"What did you do that was stupid?"
"Dad, can I please talk about it later? I promise I'll give you all the details today or tomorrow, but I promise you that you have nothing to worry about."
"...I certainly hope so Yukora. Don't be late for class."
"I won't, bye dad."
"Bye Yukora."

When Yukora hung up the phone, she collapsed onto her bed and held her head as she cried as quietly as she could. About 10 minutes later, she stood up, got ready, and headed over to the cafeteria. Another half hour later, she threw away her trash and began to try to think where Kaji might be. "I hope he and Damien aren't still talking...they might have killed each other by now." she thought before looking out the window of the door that leads to the river. "Well...they're still out there...at least they don't look dead" she thought before sighing and checking her pockets. "Crap! I forgot my map back in the dorm" she thought before heading back to her dorm to get it. When she did, she walked around the main hallway, aimlessly looking for her classroom.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:49 pm
Kaji yawned once more as he repeatedly glanced up at the clock. Just 60 more seconds...and I'll be free It was last period, although, it felt as if last period should of been 3 hours ago. 3....2....1 The bell rang loudly as kids poured out of the classroom. Kaji put his things in his bag and slowly got up. He walked out of the room and made his way towards his dorm. There was no sign of Taylor anywhere. "Hmm..where the hell is that boy...oi, oh well." he set his books down and began working on some homework. But for some reason, he kept thinking of Yukora. He set his pencil down and leaned back in his chair. That hug... He smiled to himself as he thought. And thats when it hit him.... He fell out of his chair from leaning back too far. But seriously. It felt like a light bulb had turned on in his head. He immediatly forgot about homework, and grabbed his (accoustic) guitar case, since there wouldnt be anywhere to plug his amp in for his electric, a pencil, and a notebook. The dorm was too cramped, so he decided he would go to the area behind the cafeteria. He dodged kids walking the opposite direction and finally made his way to the door leading outside. He walked to the bench by the river, got out his guitar, and started playing. After a while, and after he got the tune down he started writing lyrics. When he finished he smiled at the paper and made sure no one was around. He then started playing and singing his song.
When he got to the last line of the song, he stopped strumming set his guitar back in the case and layed back on the bench.
He repeated the line in his head.

"I love you..."

He sighed slightly and gazed up at the sky. "Stop thinking like that Kaji... he said as he folded up the song and shove the piece of paper into his pocket. He stood up, grabbed his guitar and walked back towards his dorm. But what kaji didnt know...was that his song slipped out of his pocket, and was left on the sidewalk by the bench.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:44 pm
Yukora made it to her first class on time. She went from class to class, until finally her last class was over. She collected her things and walked outside the classroom. She leaned against the wall right outside the door for a few seconds, trying to figure out what to do next. "At least I don't have any homework yet, maybe I should keep looking for Kaji. I really should apologize to him for the whole misundersatnding..." she thought before trying to figure out what to do.

She finally had an idea, and headed back to the main entrance doors that lead to the parking lot. She looked to her left and saw the office she was looking for. "Perfect!" she thought before entering the room with the title of "Student Assistence Office." She walked up to the counter and a woman came over to her. "May I help you?" she asked. Yukora took a breath and said "yeah, umm, I'm looking for a student, he's a friend of mine, and I'm not sure what dorm number he's in, could I possibly get his dorm room number?" The woman responded by saying "Sure, but you are only allowed to be within the boy's dorm building until 6 P.M." she said before stepping in front of the computer. "What's this fellow's name?" she asked before Yukora responding by saying "Kaji...umm......" Yukora suddenly realized she didn't know Kaji's last name. Yukora sighed and said "I'm such an idiot...you probably can't give me his dorm number if I don't know his last name..." she said as she looked down and turned to walk away.

"Dorm seven" the lady said suddenly. Yukora looked back at her, smiled and thanked her as she ran toward the male dormatory. Yukora ran up the stairs looking frantically for dorm 7. "Where is it?!?!" she thought before finally finding it. She lifted her hand to knock on the door, but stopped herself. "Wait a second...what am I doing? How do I know he doesn't hate me?...I can't just barge into his dorm and beg him to forgive me...I need a plan" she thought before getting an idea. She ran back to her dorm and prepared what might save her "relationship" with Kaji.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:26 pm
Kaji layed there on his bunk, staring at the ceiling once more. He couldnt stop thinking of the song he wrote. What is with me...do I really....like her....I havent liked anyone like this since- he stopped himself as he heard movement on the other side of the door. He slid down the ladder that led to from the bed to the floor and walked over to it. While he was doing so, he took a quick glance at Taylors empty, bed. and his unopened suitcase. He turned the door knob and opened the door, to find that there was nothing there. Kaji looked up and down the halls, and noticed there was a girl running. He took a minute to take a closer look and saw that it was Yukora. He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. By the time he got his mind to cooperate with his lips, she was too far down the hall, she wouldnt be able to hear him. He sighed as he shut the door, hopped back into his head, put earphones into his ears and blasted some music from his Ipod. He slammed his head into a pillow and started cursing into it. WHY CANT I GET MY MIND OFF OF HER! He set his Ipod down and decided he would do some homework. an hour passed and what he thought was homework, was infact a drawing of Yukora. He threw his notebook against the wall and fell backwards, laying on the cold floor. "Im..in love..?" he said to himself. He sat up slightly and decided he would take a second look at he song he wrote. Kaji stuck his hand into his pocket. "Wh...What?!" He moved his hand around making sure. "ITS NOT THERE?!!" He yelled. "WHAT IF SHE...WHAT IF DA-- WHAT IF THEY.. OH ********!" He said in panic. "Kaji...Kaji..get ahold of yourself, its probably somewhere in the room..it has to be" he said. He started to get up to look, but the sharp pain from yesterday numbed his skull and made him fall to the ground. He winced from the needle sharp throbbing, and decided he would look later. Instead, he fell asleep there on the cold floor, the song ringing in his ears.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:51 pm
The classes went by like a whirlwind. One classroom after another until the bell finally rang. Damien grabbed his backpack and headed to his dorm. He didn't run into anyone he knew on his walk, and he didn't try to make eye contact with the other students. Due to that, he accidentally bumped into a much larger student. "Hey! What the ******** do yuo think you're doing?" the kid asked as he grabbed Damien's shirt. "<********! Not now, goddamnit," Damien screamed to himself. Instinctively, he thrust the palm of his hand into the larger kid's chest. He immediately let go of Damien's shirt and curled his huge hans into fists. "You sonofabitch," the kid yelled at him, spitting in his face as he did so. "You're gonna pay for tha..." Just then, an instructor turned the corner. "You're lucky," the kid said as he shoved Damien and stormed off. "Making friends already, i see," he heard his dad's sarcastic tone in his head. He made it the rest of the way to his dorm. He slid the key in the door and saw that the room was empty. He set his backpack down by his desk and pulled out his sketch pad. He closed his eyes and tried to find an image to draw. With his eyes closed, his hand started moving. This continued for about 10 minutes. When he opened his eyes, he looked at the drawing. it was a perfectly detailed drawing of a wolf howling at the moon. He looked at the clock and saw that it's been quite awhile since he ate anything so he headed down to the cafeteria. The line was short so he got through fairly quickly and headed out to the seating area. When he heard the amount of noise coming from it, he decided to eat his food by the river. When he got there, he found the area was empty. He was hoping to see someone there, anyone. But it was just him, the river, and something out of place. He looked next to the bench and found a neatly folded piece of paper. "Odd thing to just be laying here," he said out loud. He picked up the paper and opened it, browsing for a name. He saw Kaji's name on it and stuffed it in his hoodie pocket. "I'll have to give this to either him of Yukora, whoever i see first," he said to himself as he sat down and ate his food. He sat there for awhile after he was finished, listening to the river and getting lost in his own thoughts.  

Super Buick

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:37 pm
Yukora quickly opened her dorm door and slammed it closed with her foot before running to her desk, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen, and beginning to write.

Dear Kaji,
I just wanted you to know that I'm really sorry about what happened with Damien. You probably thought he was my boyfriend, and I wouldn't blame you. Honestly, this morning has been racing through my head constantly since then, and I feel like you deserve to know the whole truth. I met Damien only a little bit before I met you. I was sitting by the river when I got there, I hadn't even been to my dorm yet, and he randomly came over to the river and started skipping rocks. I didn't see his face, but suddenly the rock he skipped across the river exploded. Before I could ask him how he did that, he ran into the trees and he was gone. Later, I went to the Cafeteria to get something to eat, and he asked if he could sit at my table. I didn't know he was the same guy that made the rock explode. We chatted for a while, and he told me he was the same guy. Shortly after that, another guy named Zaphel came and joined us, and then Damien had to go. When Zephel left, I was just about to leave, when I fell asleep on the table, and then I met you. Damien was just a really nice guy, and I don't know him any better then I know you. I don't expect us to all be friends, but I don't want you to blame Damien for you thinking he was my boyfriend. I'm sorry if I hurt you. I hope you can forgive me.
Love, Yukora

Yukora read her letter over 10 times. She was about to change the "Love" part, but her pen ran out of ink and the only thing she had was a pencil. She sighed and folded the paper twice, and wrote Kaji on one of the flat panels. She walked back to the door to Kaji's dorm, and slipped it underneath. She hoped his roommate would give it to him if Kaji didn't see it first. She walked away slowly, not sure how he would respond. "At least now he knows the truth" she thought. She went back to her dorm, called her dad again, and read her book.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:00 pm
Kaji held his head in pain. He heard movement again outside his door. Is it Yukora again..? he asked himself. He tried to get up, but found himself unsuccessful. Instead he rolled over to the door, only to find a note with his name on it. He let go of his head at once, picked up his note, and made his way to his chair by the desk. Kaji read the note and sighed with relief. He was not only relieved that it was all just a big misunderstanding, but relieved that his headache had worn down. He grabbed a pen and wrote a reply:

Dear Yukora,
I forgive you, no worries. And actually, you shouldnt be sorry, it was just a misunderstanding, and i dont blame you, or Damien for any of it. I highly appreciate that you wrote me this note though. And whats this about an exploding rock? Hah. Anyway, I'll talk to you later, maybe?
Lo-

he stopped himself and instead he wrote
Sincerely,
Kaji

He reread his note and let his head fall onto his desk. I suck at this...but it will have to do He got up to deliver it, but he realized that he had no idea where Yukora's dorm was. "Eh.." he said outloud crumpling the piece of paper and throwing it away. "I'll just talk to her when i see her later today" He said getting to his feet. He didnt want to spend the rest of the day in his dorm, and he was kind of hungry. He set off for the cafeteria and got a small bite to eat, and went for a walk by one of the courtyards, hoping to run into Damien, Taylor or...Yukora.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:09 pm
Yukora sighed and let her book fall to the bed. "I can't stand this. I'm not tired at all, I refuse to call my dad again, I can't go over to anyone's dorm, and I'm hungry. I guess I'll go to the cafeteria...what will I do after that? Ugh there's nothing to do. No homework. No classes. No friends that aren't having issues with me right now. No more books to read...ugh this sucks" she thought before getting up and leaving the dorm. When she got to the cafeteria, she saw a decently long line. "Am I really hungry enough to wait in this line that goes on for miles?" she thought. Suddenly, her stomach growled, and Yukora sighed, thinking "I guess I am" as she got into the line.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:16 pm
Damien sat on the bench, deep in thought, for what seemed like an hour or so. He put himself into a meditative trance and looked deep within himself. The sound of footsteps nearby broke him from his meditation. He whipped around, half expecting that kid from earlier to be there. Instead, there was Kaji walking toward the river. "Hey Kaji," Damien yelled to get his attention. As Kaji walked over, Damien pulled out the folded piece of paper. "I think this is yours. I only opened it to see whose it was. I didn't read it." He hands the piece of paper to Kaji.  

Super Buick

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:25 pm
Kaji took the paper, embarressed. Please tell me he really didnt read it He swallowed hard. "Thanks for uh..returning..it uh..to me" He quickly shoved it into his pocket, this time making sure it wouldnt fall out. "Hey um, im heading towards the cafeteria, wanna come? if so i'll see ya there." after a long walk to the cafeteria He was about to make his way to the line when he saw Yukora standing at the very end. "Guess i should talk to her about the note" Kaji said to himself. He walked over to the end and tapped Yukora on the shoulder lightly. He flipped his hair out of his eyes and smiled. "Hey, um i got your note" He looked at his feet then back at her "All is forgiven by the way" he smiled and looked over at the front of the line. Oh boy he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:32 pm
Yukora was somewhat deep in thought, when she thought she felt a tap on her shoulder. She was about to ignore it, figuring it was probably someone bumping into her, when she suddenly heard Kaji's voice. She turned around, and there he was. Her eyes became huge and she smiled brightly when she heard him say all is forgiven. "Ok, you might as well hug him. It's too late to try not to look desperate, you already wrote him what might as well be called a love note." she thought before hugging him and whispering the words "I'm glad" into his ear. She held onto the embrace for a few more seconds, wishing that moment could last forever. Everything was normal again, and she was still friends with both of them. Everything turned out ok, and at that moment, everything felt better then anything had in a long time. When she finally let go, she smiled at him. "What do I say now?" she thought before blushing slightly and turning around to move forward in line.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items