Ieirne Weyr Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:53 am
M'gor noticed that someone new had stopped nearby him. It appeared she needed to speak with one of them. He kissed Lina on the cheek and rose. "A Weyrleader's work is never done." He then turned to offer a welcoming smile to the newcomer as well as a hand in greeting. "Well met, m'lady. I'm M'gor; rider of Bronze Cadeth and Weyrleader here. I hope your journey here wasn't to tiring. Come, sit with us." He gestured towards the table he and Lina were sitting at with the other bronzerider.

Her name is Minoa; she is a Healer. Cadeth informed him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:40 pm
"Oh, thank you," Minoa replied with a smile. "I was just wondering where I am to stay." She explained as she sat down at the table. She turned the cup of klah around in her hands, feeling somewhat out of place.  

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:04 am
M'gor nodded at Minoa and smiled. "It's no problem, there are plenty of places for you to stay, a lot of the Weyr is empty since we're so large. Just pick an empty place that suits you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:06 am
"Alright," Minoa smiled slightly. "If I could be shown to the infirmary I think I could find a place to stay from there." Minoa sipped her klah and regarded the weyrleader with her green eyes.  

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:53 am
M'gor nodded. "I'll do that, after we finish eating, of course." He grabbed another plate and continued eating. He shook his head. "That reminds me, what brings you to Ierne?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:13 am
"I was sent here to be Ierne's healer and I hope to learn Dragonhealing so that I can be of more service to the weyr," Minoa replied easily. She gently scratched Flicker's eye ridges as she spoke.  

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:14 pm
The Weyrleader nodded again. "That's good, we need as many dragonhealers as we can get. Especially with our two golds due to rise. It's a tense time for everyone."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:49 am
"I imagine," Minoa replied draining her cup of klah. "Well, the more I can learn the better prepared I'll be to help."  

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:45 am
The Weyrleader silently agreed with her. "Well I'm sure we have a few dragonhealers in the weyr already that wouldn't mind teaching you if you're really willing to learn."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:22 am
"Great! I can't wait to begin," Minoa replied, anticipation filling her being. Although she was useful to the weyr as a journeywoman healer she couldn't help but want to be more useful, especially to the wonderful creatures that were dragons.  

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:33 pm
M'gor couldn't help but smile at how excited the young woman next to him sounded. He remembered being that way just before he Impressed Cadeth. A lot had changed since then too.

For the better.

He nodded in agreement. 'Yes, for the better.'  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:31 pm
J'den sat quietly next to the older rider as the new candidates argued and were spoken to by the weyrleader. He had known better than to squabble like that when he had come to the weyr, but they'd learn soon enough- Never argue so loud when there were ranking riders who'd just woken. If you were going to shout, do it in the evening, when they were too tired to do more than grumble. Quiet rumbling laughter sounded in his mind.

And you always stay out of trouble?

I never get caught, Mareth.

Never

Okay, almost never. And my sister doesn't count as a ranking rider.

No. She shouts much louder.

The last bite of sweetroll disappeared as J'den stood up from the table. G'vlin had slipped his attention and disappeared from the dining hall while he was distracted, but he had his own duties to get to.

Yes. My shoulder itches. It is your duty to scratch me and put oil on my hide.

Nodding a goodbye to his fellow brownrider, J'den left the dining hall, making his way to the neglected dragon lounging on the beach.  

TheUnicornGirl

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:23 am
Minoa grabbed a few more meatrolls and munched on them, occasionally feeding bits to Flicker who chirruped in appreciation. "Ierne is such a lovely place."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:59 pm
M'gor nodded. "Yes, it is. We've still got a long way to go though before we're up to full strength though. So many have come and gone lately that I worry for the future of those of us here." He sighed. "Despite that, this is a wonderful place to live, and we're always happy to see new faces. Especially with another of the golds due to rise."  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:27 am
"The future seems to enjoy making itself murky. All I know to do in response is to prepare myself as best I possibly can," Minoa responded, popping the rest of her meatroll in her mouth.  
Ierne Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff