EviL's Faes (Active!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:21 pm
The paws holding hers were quite warm and comforting as Amethyst looked down upon them. A strange tingling ran through her fingers which caused her to look up into Kalani's eyes. 'Wazzits are full of magic,' she inwardly reminded herself. 'Watch yourself...' Finally finding the ability to speak, she quietly cleared her throat. "And what is that supposed to mean?" she questioned, though in a polite tone filled with...something strange. She couldn't describe it even if she tried. Something odd was certainly taking place, and it wasn't just the sunset.

Thinking back to her roommate and the stories they shared, Amethyst wondered if this was a spark, or something similar. A chemistry spark, as if the two just 'hit it off.' Of course she couldn't be sure if she took off now. She finally decided to let the cars play as they were laid in front of her. At least for the time being, it seemed like the best option.

Without waiting for Kalani's answer she turned, still being held, walked gently towards the direction of the lake. The private one in the woods behind the circle of cottages. There was just enough space through the trees to see a sunset there, and obviously she needed to think. Though, she wasn't quite sure what she needed to think about...She just hoped Kalani would follow without question.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:00 pm
Kalani didn't really have an answer for her . . . he had one he wanted to be true, but it was still a bit early to tell or to put any voice to. So, when she walked off, towards where, he wasn't sure, he followed her easily and happily, just enjoying holding her hand -- the simplest of pleasures.

A lake came into view with many trees around, but with plenty of room, he noticed, to watch the sunset, as she had suggested. Kalani was nervous and his stomach was light, but it was a happy nervous, and a bit of not knowing what to do, what he could do, and what he should do. He had no idea, but figured that he'd find out soon enough.

Slanting rays of sunlight caught his eye, slanting gently through the air. Kalani smiled and, taking the larger digit of his free hand, he moved it in a swirling motion and blew out. As if coming to life, the golden sparkles from the sunlight jumped and moved to his hand movement, surrounding the pair with golden sparkles that followed them wherever they went and continued spinning slowly, despite the fact that he had long since stopped the spinning motion with his hand. He looked up at Amethyst, not sure what to say. After all, this was her place, her domain.

Holy Amati

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:16 pm
A strange tingle ran up through her fingers as the two walked along, silent as could be. Their surroundings were rather peaceful, calming Amethyst as always. She lead Kalani to her favorite place to think; a large boulder just on the edge of the lake, almost hidden on one side under a willow tree. The golden aura that circled them caught her attention just as she dropped the Wazzit's hand. "I'm sorry," she whispered, with a curious smile. "It's just...such magic as yours is so unfamiliar." She turned without another word to climb atop the boulder, facing herself towards the setting sun.

Although she wouldn't admit it, an odd feeling had taken over her the more time (even so little) she spent with Kalani. Perhaps it was the fact that she usually wouldn't give a male the time of day, especially not after being rudely awakened earlier that evening. 'I need to learn to stop sleeping in so late,' she randomly thought to herself. The same thought made her giggle aloud, probably catching Kalani's attention. Amethyst turned to him and smiled, waiting to see if he'd join her atop the boulder.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:46 pm
Kalani bowed his head at her remark. Yet, she didn't seem discomforted at all by it . . . at least, he thought she didn't. It occurred to Kalani that, maybe, he thought to much!

He sighed happily and a smile found his face at their surroundings. A clear lake, a beautiful willow (his favorite type of tree for it's natural magical properties and beauty), and a boulder that . . . might be big enough for two? His head turned as her clear, joyous giggle rang through the air then looked up at her and saw her smiling. Taking it as an invitation, he climbed up beside her, watching the setting sun's reflection in the lake. A beautiful, magical place. The entire forest tingles with magic Kalani murmured softly with a happy sigh, feeling uplifted by all of the raw magic in the air.

Holy Amati

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:17 pm
As he wiggled his way up, or at least that's how she saw it, Amethyst turned back towards the sun. "It is beautiful, I can agree to that," she replied quietly, "But magical? I can't quite be sure. Even though I don't quite feel magic the same as you, I can still sense it, but in different ways. In different places, even." Suddenly she turned away, feeling regret somewhat for some of the things she had done. Sure, she was a neutral fae, which meant somewhere in the middle of good and ebil. There were a few ebil things she had done that hindered her from having any friendships, or other relationships.

"I..." she started to say slowly, and somewhat reluctantly, "I am a hunter." For the moment, she left it at that, without the specifics. "So, needless to say, I have done some wrongful things. But in a way, they were a sort of...magical, at least to me." Raising her fists, she clenched them before her eyes and just stared, silent for only a short moment. "In a way, that power that runs through the blood of my race, is magical to me."

Amethyst was afraid to look at Kalani, having randomly said possibly too much about herself. Instead she just whispered, "I'd like to understand other magics that others feel. A bit of change would be nice..." She silenced herself and just stared at her paws, not knowing what to say after that bit.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:28 pm
Kalani cocked his head at Amethyst in curiosity. He had knowledge of most of the other races, but it was mostly book knowledge. But the revelation that she was a hunter came as no big surprise to him. It was a basic fact of Zamphirs; they excelled at hunting vampires. Assuming this to be what she was referring to, Kalani put a hand comfortingly on hers, then stood up rather shakily behind her. Do you trust me? he asked, not quite waiting for an answer. He put his hands over her eyes and muttered for quite some time until a soft glow emnated from his hands. He removed his paws.

The world was a changed place now. Magical levels of power, and what those powers could do, was visible, as if in an infra red heat spectrum. Extremely magical things, like the willow tree they sheltered under, showed up in yellows and whites, while the boulder upon which they sat was a very dark purple, darker than Amethyst herself. While their sight affected both of them, Kalani had modified the spell so that neither of them could see Amethyst's own magic level. He had figured that it might be more comfortable to her. He, however . . . how did he appear?

Holy Amati

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:44 pm
"I guess," was all that Amethyst could manage to say before Kalani's paws rested over her eyes. Not knowing what was going to happen, she tightly shut her eyes and braced herself, just in case she was going to get hurt. The moment she felt him lift his paws away, she blinked a few times, then gasped. "The lake!" she exclaimed, as it was the first thing she saw with her changed eyesight. "It's almost...glowing." Quickly she spun around to look at the trees and such around her. Everything was changed. Amethyst was seeing things in a whole new way.

"What have you done?" she asked firmly, but not unpleasantly. Curiosity was heard heavily in her tone, more than anything else. That was when she finally gazed up into the tree, seeing it so brightly colored, and gasped once more. Her eyes slowly looked down to Kalani himself, directly into his eyes. The aura around him, or what she thought she was seeing, was also so brightly colored. Not quite as yellowish as the willow tree behind him, but almost just as much. "What am I seeing?" she finally asked, though she thought she knew the answer.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:43 pm
Kalani watched her explore with her new sight with glee, happily clapping his hands together, albeit very quietly. It delighted him to open her eyes to the world as he could see it at will. He noticed her pause as she looked at him and he didn't know why and was suddenly a bit self conscious, but was still happily living in the moment.

Magic he said simply, gesturing to the world around them. The world as I can see it he remarked, jumping off of the boulder and to the bottom of the willow. He dug closer to the lake, though still under the shade of the willow until, out of the bluish soil, a bright white light appeared, about the size of a pebble. He looked up at her happily, wondering if she could guess what it was.

Holy Amati

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:47 pm
Amethyst's gaze carefully watched Kalani's every move, simply amazed yet still on guard, just in case. "As you can see it," she repeated with a smile. The word 'magic' floated around in her mind, taking on many different shapes and colors, just like she now saw before her. Nothing she had seen before could compare to this 'gift' the Wazzit had shared with her.

When he began digging in the ground, Amethyst simply tilted her head curiously. "Are you looking for something?" she asked teasingly. Although he obviously was messing with her mind, slightly, she still had her wits about her. For the most part, anyway. A bright light that was almost blinding rested in one of his paws. "Strange, yet so pretty. What is it?" she questioned, somewhat oblivious.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:04 pm
Kalani looked up at her, giving her a few more moments to take a guess. Then, slowly and with great ceremony, he closed his eyes, left them closed for a few moments, and, when he opened them, the world for both had returned to normal. Kalani shook his head to re-focus his vision, then looked at the seed from the great willow that rested in his paw. We should plant it somewhere where it won't have to compete with it's parent he said quietly, knowing that to be the reason it hadn't yet sprouted. If she didn't want to, of course, he'd simply wrap it carefully and do it on his own time, but something as magical as bringing a new willow to life was an experience best shared.

Holy Amati

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:42 pm
"Oh!" Amethyst simply exclaimed, somewhat embarrassed, "Of course. I knew that." She blushed slightly, which was something not usually seen by anyone. Though, as quickly as it had come, the reddish tint had faded away. Her expression had changed to one of slight disappointment instead. The magical sight, she would now call it, was so...amazing that she hated for it to be taken away. 'Most great things don't last,' she thought to herself grimly, hoping the opposite for this strange attraction to Kalani.

Focusing her mind back to the present and the Wazzit's words, Amethyst simply nodded. It would make the most sense, though it was something she wouldn't normally think about on her own. Digging up such tiny seeds was something almost...trivial to the Zamphir. Then again, even if she wouldn't admit it, Amethyst liked the changes. Kalani was able to show her a whole new world, in a sense, and she certainly wouldn't turn this opportunity down lightly.

Amethyst waited for Kalani to make a move, in which she would certainly follow.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:15 pm
Kalani looked up at her and the variety of emotions crossing Amethyst's face. Had he unsettled her that much? He shrugged lightly, rising to his feet. Willows have a way of protecting their planters. Where would you like to plant it? Pick carefully and pick somewhere that you are often present at. The willow can't uproot itself to be of service he said with a bit of a laugh, more than happily giving her the high honor of planting the seed. If she liked, he could even assist her and lend her his powers, giving her and the tree an empathic relationship; an ability to share feelings, if nothing else. The caress of a willow could be rather comforting indeed, along with the ability to be rocked to sleep in it's willowy limbs. Kalani remembered the willow of his own childhood. His mother had been unable to stay with him, but as her blood ran through his veins, the willow had honored its obligation, watching over and protecting Kalani until he was old enough to fend for himself. Wonderful creatures, willows.

Holy Amati

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:45 am
[[For Morning]]

Before moving forward, Niko shyly took Friend Bear's paw into his and giggled. "Yipee!" he exclaimed, before walking fast towards the area behind the cottages. As they went along, he pointed to specific sides and explained which item should be there. They passed a couple other faes which he greeted with smiles, but then hurried on. He was so excited to have some fun. His new friend was full of such wonderful ideas! Niko hoped he wasn't going too fast for her, but he simply was overjoyed.

When they finally came to the lake, he directed her to the right side, away from other faes that may be around. "I just don't want them to know what we're up to," he whispered. "I'd like this game to be just between us." Again he smiled and his bright eyes looked right into hers before he said happily, "Okay, I'm ready! Whenever you are, we'll start!"

~*~*~

[[For Holy]]

With a little nod regarding his instruction, Amethyst turned her head and glanced around the lakeside. There was a shady spot off to her left that certainly would be perfect. It was close enough to the lake water that the willow would grow quite nicely. It was also the same area in which she spent most of her time at, besides home and her Goddess's temple.

Glancing over her shoulder, she smiled at Kalani. "I think I know the perfect place," she said firmly. Although she was wary of showing him her most precious hiding spot, she liked the thought of having his aid in planting the little seed. Obviously, she hadn't had much experience with such things, though it didn't seem all too difficult. Clearing her throat, which was her way of getting over her hesitation, she smiled again before speaking. "If you wouldn't mind, I would love your help. Care to follow?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:57 am
She followed Niko and smiled again when he says Yipee!. They both seem to have a good time. She looked interested at all the places he pointed to to remember where to find everything. When they passed the other faes Friend Bear smiled at them and nodded. She wanted to show she saw them and it was a little greeting from her too. She quickly followed Niko again thinking. "I may meet the other ones again later. Maybe some of them are going to be new friends. At the moment I'm having a good time with THIS new friend." Niko was going pretty fast for her but she didn't mind it at all. She was used to some other faes she knew who where always running around. Niko wasn't going nearly as fast as some of her other friends.

When they came to the lake and Niko explained he wanted to it to be a game between her and Niko she smiled as to show it was fine by her. "I'm ready too" she aswered to him and started to think what to seach for first. "Lets start!" she happily added.

Morning_stars

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:59 pm
The above roleplays I'm going to consider finished and/or on hold, as they have been sitting quite a while.

Feel free to ask me to start up new RPs from this point on.

♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff