Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:58 pm
Kaleb smiled "o bet you im still older then her." HE smiled "i never told you my real age did i ayame....that will have to wait until the time comes."

KAmron touched ayu's arm "ok...calm down ayu." He rubbed her arm lightly  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:01 pm
Ayu closed her eyes and calmed down, smiling. "Trust me...I can look yound but trust me...I'm old enough to know I couple of ways to hurt Ayame without touching her."

Ayame gasped. "You wouldn't! Thats forbidden!"  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:07 pm
Kaleb cuckled "its just a simple manipulation." he smiled "but its not forbiddon with my brother and I" he smiled

Kamron chuckled scarcly "please don't......." he looked at ayu "you'd be surprised of kalebs wisdom...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:15 pm
"No not really. You really send a virus into your victums mind." Ayu smiled. "So fun to see them squrm."

Ayame put her hands on the side of Ayu's face and put her forehead to Ayu's. She whispered to her in Elvish and Ayu giggled.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:32 pm
Kaleb smiled and then pulled ayame away. "enough of that."

Kaleb grabbed ayu "split it..." he smiled and held her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:35 pm
Ayu pouted. "Oh but I wanted to put I virus in Ayame. You ruined the fun."

Ayame growled. "You already know what I can do to you Ayu so shut your mouth."

Ayu jumped back and hid halfway behind Kamron, half embarrsed that she would bring that up again. "Uhh...Ok..."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:10 am
"now now..no putting virus' on family.......wow that sounded weird." He hugged her and kissed her on the lips and then looked at the clock and smiled a little "we only have an hour left until the party is over so lets go have some fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:14 pm
Ayu sighed, relieved. "Thank goodness."

Ayame growled. "You got off easy Ayu."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:32 am
Alrighty now ayame...lets go.." He walked off and then looked around...."look around....i bet you if you walk by anyone in this room they will stop what they are doing and bow to you." He smiled

Kamron smiled and put ayu down and then kissed her lightly "well...well...well...your scared of your sister...." he smiled and teased her "its ok im just jokeing i know you ayu...your strong..." he smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you in closely.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:01 pm
"Just because she got a lucky shot of hitting me right where my heart is and knocking it off beat. It was a bloody fight..." Ayu mumbled.

Ayame stepped back. "No I rather not."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:55 am
"Alright then....how but some punch?" He got a glass for himself and waited for her respons.

Kamron smiled "aww my poor ayu...its ok..." He smiled again alittle and kissed her on the lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:32 am
Ayu growled and pushed him away. "The last thing I need is sorrow. I'm leaving." She got up and walked out, not even caring.

Ayu shook her head and saw Ayu walk out. "Uh oh...thats not good." She ran after Ayu and walked beside her. "Hey whats the matter?"  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:13 pm
Kaleb walked over to Kamron and laughed "What did you do this time?"

Kamron swung his arm into Kalebs chest "shut up!" He crossed his arms all i said was aww my poor ayu...its ok... and she got all mad i was just jokeing around and she steamed all up....saying he doesn't want sympathy....waht ever she can go do what she wants if shes gonna be a b***h."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:21 pm
Ayame came back with her head hung. "She wants to be alone....she's having trouble." She looked up at Kamron and sighed. "I think she is regreting something but I can't read her mind, she's blocked me out."

Ayu packed her stuff quickly, wanting to go home more and more. She took off her ring and looked at it. "I need time to think." She sighed and put it on the pillow of their bed. She got her bag and walked through a portal to her home. Ayu looked up to see a cloudless sky. 'I'm home.' She looked ahead to a village of two story buildings with shops on the bottom and people's houses on top. She walked down the alley and everyone greeted her, thanking her for fighting. She walked til she reached a gate in a break in the trees. She pushed open the gate then closed it, walking down the path and thinking about the seal on the gate. She stopped at the mouth of the 50 acre yard with a big castle in the front. Ayu saw kids running infront of the castle, throwing balls and hitting each other. "I must be home." She smiled and a girl her age looked up to see Ayu. She got up and ran down the road faster than her husband could keep up. "Ayu!" She lunged at her and tackled her, Ayu catching her easily. "Hey Hiro. Long time no see huh?" She giggled and Hiro smiled. "20 years!" They walked up to the castle, laughing and talking.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:35 am
Kaleb crossed his arms "well...i don't know how she could get ticked off for sympathy."

Kamron had a glass in his hand and he squeezed it so hard it broke with no harm done to him. "i gotta go." He walked out in a storm and walked to the castle hopeing that she was there.

"oh no...i hope she didn't leave...that last girl that left him to "THINK!" Quote un quote. He ended up in the hospital.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff