Reply 13: Rp Forest
School Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:14 pm
"Umm... it's ok sorry." Isaac blushed and turned and said to himself. OH MY GOD! YOU STUPID MORON! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO?! Isaac felt incredibly uncomfortable now. Isaac looked at her with all his courage and said. "Will you please forgive me? I'm kinda confused I guess." Isaac felt like he just screwed everything up.

(Isaac is really a strange person lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:14 pm
Hanna smiled sweetly and said softly as the lights dimmed for the movie "How could I not forgive you!"  

unguluck

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:39 pm
(( Wow Hanna and Issac... that is quite the first day of classes! lol biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:59 am
((lolz, oh! And I have some good news for you Kara! Akkdesu is working on the profile for your guy! It should be up by the end of the weekend, or sooner hopefully!!!))  

unguluck

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:05 pm
(( yeah he PMed me for details and such. So that is cool... btw, where has Cole been? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:23 pm
Isaac held her hand now and said. "How do you feel about me?" Isaac looked calm now. He looked her in the eyes as he said this he smiled softly at her and looked passionately at her with his eyes. He felt in his heart that he wanted to kiss her he felt like she didn't feel the same so he just smiled softly at her.  

xXDeathsHeirXx

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:38 pm
As Alex was walking home to reflect on the stupid mistake he made with that girl in the art room he noticed someone leaving the school. It was her. As he saw her he felt this was his opportunity to say sorry about the incident in the art room. "Hey there. Sorry about bugging you in art but I just wanted to share art." Alex began walking towards her with a curious smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:20 pm
((Idk.. I'll pm him tomorrow if he doesn't post kay?))  

unguluck

unguluck

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:25 pm
"Isaac!" Hanna flushed amazed. "I don't.. I don't know yet.." she studdered, she turned her face away from Isaac gaze, it held so much feeling in it! "Just give me a while." she mummbled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:12 pm
Isaac looked at her and said "Alright Hanna I can wait for you. Let's enjoy the movie." He smiled at her than continued watching the film.  

xXDeathsHeirXx

unguluck

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:35 pm
Hanna sighed, grateful for Isaacs understanding. He moves so fast! she thought as the beginning credit began.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:08 pm
Rianna heard a mumbling coming in her direction she looked up and saw the guy from the artroom earlier. She took out her headphones and looked up...

"Hmm..." she said. "I'm sorry I had my headphones on. Did you say something?" She paused.

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:23 am
"Umm... nothing just saying hi. Hey do you wanna go by my friend's place I was just going?" Alex offered and gave her a slight smile and looked calm. He was holding a sketch notebook in his left arm. His backpack was hanging on his right arm's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:26 am
Isaac began eating some popcorn as he was reaching in their hands touched he pulled it back and blushed. "Sorry about that Hanna." He said with a slight worried look on his face yet somewhat happy. When he pulled back his backpack sitting on the floor opened and out came a paper. Isaac rushed to get it back in he looked very worried about something.  

xXDeathsHeirXx

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:45 pm
Rianna gave the boy a funny look...

"Um, Are you serious?!? One, i don't know you so why would I go somewhere with you? Two, you didn't even tell me your name. Three, I need to cook dinner and get my new design sketches done by tomorrow at 8a."

"What a weird kid," Rianna thought. "I don't even know him and he's trying to get me to go somewhere with him..."

"I think I'm going to pass..." Rianna said to the nameless boy.

((sorry to come off as so rude and bitchy... Rianna doesn't care for men since she had her heart broken *see her bio*))  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff