Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im a vampir3 princ3ss

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:33 pm
"well we met when i was 8, it was a long time ago. i had just lost my mom, and i was so upset i wouldnt talk to anyone. till gabumon showed up. we been through a lot him and i. we met at the park, i was swingging on a swing. when i saw him hiddng in the jungle gym. i thought he was a dog at first, the i relized that he wasnt. i was a bit scared at first but then i wasnt. i just knew that we where ment to do something together, i just didnt know what at the time." she watch gabumon as the little digimon bounced around him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:41 pm
Kristin gave her a small smile. "Well I'm glad you two had a happy beginning. Is this your first time in the digital world? I was in a huge city and then walked here... but I dont know where here is... or where I was..." Simon widened his circle by bouncing around all three of them. "Boop, boop, boop!" "I swaer, I have no clue where he gets the energy..."  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

im a vampir3 princ3ss

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:46 pm
"i came here when i was eight but for some reason i never came back. its been 8 years scince i been here last. now im 16 and now i know why i left. all the big digimon must of scared me half to death"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:49 pm
She laughed slightly. "I'm seventeen... but I'm getting used to the wierd factor around here... uh... no offense Gabumon..."  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

im a vampir3 princ3ss

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:48 am
"none taken dont worry about it."

shizen giggled a bit. "it took me 2 weeks to get used to it. not very long at all. plus i was a kid so i wonder if that has something to do with it.?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:19 pm
Kristin nodded her response again. "Hey... is there anyplace around here to eat? Simon and I haven't eated in a while..." "Hungy hungy hungy!"  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

im a vampir3 princ3ss

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:25 pm
"mabey we could find a meat apple tree. if you cook them they tast really good. or we could go to a digitown and see if theres any digimon that can cook whitch is somewhat rare. what do you think we should do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:09 pm
"Depends... what are the chances of finding a meat apple tree? If it's a better chance than finding a digimon that can cook, then I'll go for it. Can either of you cook meat apples?" Kristin caught Simon into her arms and gave them a puzzling look.  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

im a vampir3 princ3ss

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:13 pm
"yes we can."

"its simple really."

"so what are we waiting for lets get going im starved."

"gabumon your always starved."

"good point, but lets get going anyways."

"alright." shizen got up off the ground and offerd her hand to help up kristin.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:16 pm
Kristin took her hand and nodded. "Alright, you guys lead the way. I have no clue where we're going..." She shifted her weight to hold Simon properly.  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

im a vampir3 princ3ss

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:22 pm
"alright gabumon you know what to do."

"right" gabumon started to sniff the air. "this way come on."

"alright." shizen started to fallow him. "i cant wait to tast the meat apples again they where so good."

"ya, its been a while scince we had them." gabumon wasnt paying attention and ran right into the tree, and knocked down some apples.

"now thats what i call using your head *giggle*."

gabumon just rubbed the back of his head in embericment. "aww shucks"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:25 pm
Kristin laughed slightly at the scene and picked up an apple. "So... how do we cook them...? Or can we eat them raw?" Simon tried to wiggle out of her grip to bite the apple. "Gimmie!"  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

im a vampir3 princ3ss

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:31 pm
"we have to cook them over a fire, you should never eat them raw."

"yes its very bad for little digimon, they could get sick. i tried to eat one raw once and i got sick."

"that was the worst ever, cuz i did the same thing to. it wasnt a very pretty sight."

"no it wasnt." they both started to laugh at them selves for doing that when they where younger.

"gabumon lets go get some fire would and start a fire."

"alright."

"kristin, you and simon can stay here and pick the apples just make shur he dosent eat none till their cooked alrit." and then off they went to get some fire wood.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:50 pm
Kristin nodded and started picking some more. There was a good sized pile by her feet withing the next few minutes. I think that should be enough... maybe...?  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

im a vampir3 princ3ss

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:57 pm
shizen and gabumon came back with a whole bunch of fire wood. "do you think this will be enough gabumon?"

"it sould if not i can always go get more." gabumon set down his pile of wood, and then got some rock to may a fire pit. he dug a whole it the ground, and put the rocks around it. then putting in the wood. "i think this is where you come in shizen."

"oh right." shizen the got two rocks and started to creat friction between them then lighting a spark starting the fire. she put four apples on four diff stick and let them sit over the fire.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games