Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:24 pm
daine_the_wild_mage
hi, i'm diane, im 14, a girl (duh!) and... i have...here goes... 2 dogs, 2 cats, 6 chooks, 8 fish, 2 chineese minature painted quails, a rainbow lorikeet, and 2 cockatiels. when i grow up, (lol) i want to be a marine biologist, and work on the base in antarctica, and study seals and orcas etc.
OOOH! I LOVE Loris! They're my 3rd favorite bird!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:55 am
Hello, I am Desired Sorrow. I am 22. I have 1 Siamese mix (Frost) and blue merle Australian Shepard (Xavier). My husband has a persian mix (Eleena) and we have several fish including a blue betta (Jedi). I also am a mother of two wonderful little boys ages 8mnths and 2yr 8mnths.

I have worked at a kennel in the past....As well as a no-kill rescue shelter. There I recieve a little vet tech training and am proficient in bottle feeding cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, and cows. Okay, I think that sums it up.  

desired_sorrow

H o s h ! k o

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:10 pm
Hello I'm Hosh!ko. I loooove animals.

I have 1 dog, 2 gerbils, 3 cats and 4 fish.

The ones that I can say are "mine" are the gerbils and fish. I plan to get many more of my own when I get a place of my own.

We just discovered that our dog is diabetic. I'm hoping to find people that are or were in similar situations and what they went through.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:05 pm
hi! i am Manda!
i have one Labrador retriever named Sadie, whom i love with all of my heart. If there's anything i can talk about alot, its my baby. i also have two parakeets named Ben and Jerry, whom i also love, they entertain me alot...cause their kinda weird.....ne ways i also ride (horse) every week, and although i don't own my own horse, i love all the horses i ride soooo much! they are my friends... redface hehe. yes well.. hi!
pirate  

Pianoangel1

melba303

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:41 am
Hi everyone!
my family has 5 doggies, 2 beagles: a little Tri-colored beagle and a rough-haired beagle, a shepard-black lab mix, a black lab-collie mix, and a shepard-hound mix.

They're so sweet and cute! Hooray for fuzzy animals!

We're not big on tank and cage animals (cleaning their homes isn't fun) but I had an Angora-lop mix rabbit and two hampsters at one point. We've had a total of 8 dogs in our house (not at once).  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:18 am
hello everyone...
my name is pL...
loves my dog...shaqkira...
best companion ever..
she's a rottweiler..
n when she stands...
i m abt her height...
i m short...
only abt 1.6m...
hmm...
my bday falls on 9th march..
born in the year 1988...
loves yellow...
hehehe..
k...
stop here..  

japjainjook

insanepyrofoof

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:27 pm
hey, im katie. 17,pa. i have two dogs, a russian dwarf hamster, and a crab( NOT a hermit, but i did have two hermits but they died a while ago), i also kind of have some saltwater fish but theyre at school right now. ive always had animals growing up. my next pet will be a freshwater clam. i dont know why b ut i really want a clam. i dont have a saltwater tank big enough to set up for a maxima clam yet though crying

this is my hammy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:49 pm
Name: Valerie
Sex:Female
Type of Pets I Own: Cat (Mu-Kau)
Pet's I have Owned: Cat's, Fish, Frogs, and Hermit Crabs
Favorite Pets: Cats (Calico) Dogs (Wrinkly ones like Pugs/Puggles and Mastiffs), and Frogs (OMG Frogs)
About Me: I am attending a community college for a Vet Tech program (I get to work with critters all day). I love animals of all kinds but frogs are my favorite.  

Kitsumi_Samurai

Solitary_Witch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:16 pm
your name : Solitary_Witch

residence : Canda

sex : No thanks xp oh you mean gender razz Female 3nodding

pets you have : 4 pets. 1 dog, 2 cats, and one bird... i dont know if you would count my bird, he's dead. but i still count him. i had other pets, but yea.. i still miss them crying heart

favourite type of pet: mmm... dont really have a favourite, i like german shepards mix with another kind of dog. dont like full breeds.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:22 pm
yo yo yo! wassup! i live in ca and have 2 parakeets and one labrador! i luv them very much1  

Carasaib

midget pandas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:12 pm
I'm Jess, but people call me Lynn. I don't know why, they just do. I'm 18. I'm so like~emo, or something!!!im also very exuberant!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:44 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

celestestar

kittnkarr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:35 pm
Hi, My name is Kittnkarr aka Jo and share my home with my b/f and all our fuzzy animals. We currently have 4 cats (all dsh) and 2 dogs (sheltie/lab & lab/mix) 1 long haired teddy bear hamster and 4 guinea pigs ( 2 boys & 2 girls).

I work a full time job and part time, though enjoy the part time more. I work at a petstore and get to take care of all the animals. I am currently going to go to school to become a Dog Trainer. Whoo hoo !!!

I have always loved animals both wild and domesticed all my life. These are my favorite of all: Lions, horses, dogs, and guinea pigs.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:36 pm
Hi. Name's Kelli, but most people just call me Angel. It doesn't matter to me, really.

I've been an animal-lover all my life. I love to photograph pets and animals.

I am also vegan.

I have 6 pets. 2 cats (Patches & Heidi), 2 bunnies (Punk & Combat), 1 guinea pig (Piccolo), and 1 cockatiel (Stormy). I love my babies and I love animals.

I have also performed two of my own animal rescues. One much more gruelling than the other. Combat, my bunny, is a bun I rescued from a severely neglectful home.

I also rescued 4 adult Siamese cats from a home with owners that were going to abandon them. I was able to rehome 3, the 4th had to be humanely euthanized.

I do everything in my power to do good for the animals. Also, I'll be at the Animal Rights Conference 2006. You should go.

JustAnotherFallenAngel

Sashmo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:56 am
hey people sashmo here, 22 from uk and owning one teddy bear like golden lab named lucy very old now but always my baby, considering a new edition to the family either a gecko or another pooch ( see how many heartattacks i can give my mother)
anyways thought iw ould say HOLLA and i did xd  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces