Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:59 pm
Tammy looked at the other people very nervously... They were absolutely insane (at the very least, to her) and they truly frightened her. Maybe sitting in a dark corner, where nobody could find her, wasn't such a good idea. She got her food, and sat very close to the guard, looking around nervously. She wished she was lucky enough to have toys like some of the others had, but she didn't have really anything to cling to, so she just shook nervously while she ate, always looking over at the guard to make sure he was doing his job. They wouldn't let them die in an explosion... right?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:01 pm
did you know that in history it is recordings of people spontaneously combustion  

Taria180

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:51 pm
Sits down on tabletop and watches the others in the room yelling about the explosion. "Hey Airas? you hear what they're saying 'bout the explosion?"
-pauses- "you think It's true?" -pauses- "you're right, maybe I can. I'm gonna try."

Gets off Tabletop, picks his Sword (walking stick) up off the spot next to where he was sitting, slips stealthily across the room to where the guards are, cautiously attempting to avoid drawing attention to himself from anyone and crouches down behind one. Suddenly he swings his sword at the guard's chest and slams it into his gut with as much force as he can, knocking the guard to the ground while Airas morphs from her squirrel form into an eagle and starts clawing at another guard's face (who takes no notice of this what so ever as he is unaware of Airas). Icarus is stunned by the fact that the razor-sharp sword did not pierce or even scratch the guard, he had expected for it to have cut right through him. The second guard instantly leaps on him and tackles him to the ground. The guard seems to have difficulties overpowering him, but it quickly becomes no problem for him to disarm Icarus and render him unconscious. After a minute or so of groaning in pain, the first guard regains his composure and gets back up, the two notice Icarus' bleeding, bruised hands and quickly drag him away for medical treatment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:06 am
*walks over to Tammy* It's okay. You won't die in the explosion.*shows her the picture* See you're not in it! Besides this could happen years from now. I'm ten now, and when I was five I drew a picture of me leaving Mummy and Papa's house to go with men in white suits. That happened just last week. I still have that picture. And don't worry, I'm not completely insane...yet.*grins evilly* Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go draw.*wanders off in Ai's direction*  

Methodless Madness

Kakra

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She looked at Alitza, listening to her, and nodded, though feeling very frightened when the other grinned the way she did, making her teeth hurt slightly. No... she thought to herself. Not here. She tried to calm herself down... when the guards were attacked. She freaked, hiding under the table, and she could feel her head start to transform... She tried to calm herself down, to keep the fear from changing her head, but it was too late! She could feel it transform fully, although the rest of her body stayed the same, and she started to hiss at anyone who got too close, staying down under the table, and watching everyone around her with pure suspicion, ready to bite anyone who got too close to her transformed head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:53 pm
"Oh! Ai, look at this scene. Isn't this the guy with the walking stick? That they hauled away to the medical ward? Look, what's this thing that's right next to him? It's like a wolf or a eagle or something..." *shows Ai another crayon drawing* "The voices told me this will happen in two or three days. This is the first time the voices have been this specific. I'm afraid, Ai."  

Methodless Madness

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:05 pm
Walks up to Alitza. "Can i see your drawing?" she peeks at it. "Scary. . . .i dont want to explode." She says sadly. "It makes me feel depressed Alitza."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:14 pm
"Like I've explained to Tammy, this could happen moments, hours, days, weeks, months, or YEARS from now. So, it's really nothing to be afraid of." She said, patting the depressed girl on the shoulder. "Wait, are you even in this picture?"  

Methodless Madness

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:29 pm
"Im not the one who drew it." she says looking at Alitza, "You tell me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:26 pm
"Well, Alexis, I don't know. This girl kinda looks like you. But she has a really short pixie cut. Your sister, maybe?"  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:18 pm
What with the cat women under the table?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The person wasn't so much a cat person as almost a dinosaur thing. The eyes were on either side of the head, and it had a hard mouth, almost beak-like. It was also covered with a certain fuzz, a kind of rusty color.  

Kakra

Taria180

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:23 pm
*pokes it's forehead*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:11 am
Alyss watched everyone from her corner with mild interest. She looked down at her toy rabbit. "So. Do you think we should stay here?" After a moment, she smirked and laughed creepily. "Good idea. Outside it is." She headed to the roof where a playground area was. She sat on the swings and started swinging slow enough so that the chains creaked. "If we die here, I want my spirit to haunt this place. I would scare the living daylights out of the paranormal investigators," she told her rabbit. She giggled quietly again and played the track on the CD player. She sang along to it quietly, adding to the scare-factor.  

Mentha spicata

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:34 am
Alitza, hearing the strange music, gathered up her things and skipped outside. There she saw a little girl perched on a swing, holding a stuffed rabbit, and singing along to the eerie music. "Hullo? I'm Alitza! What's your name?" she called as she neared the little girl.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff