Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:01 pm
- i caughed spewing dropslets of blood and tears streaming- i saw them they were right there among shadows my parents right there and now there lost well if death if the way- i trun an start walking for the roof-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:20 pm
"My soul..." Robins voice trailed off as she stared off into the distance. If he could see her soul, what did he see? He had said that he was opening up to her, but what did that have to do with her soul? Pushing it from her mind, Robin walked over to Rock and sat down next to him. "I'll be fine. I rad enough out of the classroom that even if I do miss something," she shrugged, "It wont matter much." She looked at Rock, really looked at him for the first time. He was, quiet; not peaceful, but contemplating. Robin smiled a bittersweet, lonely smile. "If you can see my soul, you must know more about me than I do."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:31 am
Rex say patiently, waiting for Rock and Robin to return. Or rather waiting for the teacher to begin the lecture. The bird had gone to the roof and went back down again and landed on Rex's shoulder. "They're both fine, nothing is amiss." The bird chirped. "Thank you. That eases my worry." Rex replied.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:51 am
- i get to the roof and before the people there can see me i go invisible an old so i have no body temp an i slowly walk towards the ege and when im about 54 ft. away i turn visiblle and i hang over the edge thinking deciding-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:43 am
jackie stood up and dusted herself off, thw ind ppicked up as she walked back to the school she spotted rock and the girl from class sitting on the roof. with out a word or a sound she entered the school and melted threw the shadows, appearing in her room.
tick iron bolts slid into place across the door, baring it.
jackie ripped her cloak off and threw it to the floor, she stormed over to her bed and sat donw trying to calm her ever growing temper.
dark shadows seeped threw her door and down the halls, small growls echoed from deep with in the darkness, black ravens fluttered out of the shadows and perched on winod leadges to watch the ever spreading darkness, there queen was unhappy and they knew if something wasn't done, this school would end up like her last....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:45 am
- i let the air rise up through my body then before i jumped i saw a girl about to be raped and i ran off the roof and through the air like the breeze itself i turne shadow fire an walked behind the thug and stabbed up through his neck reappeared normally laughed and fled so no one knew my shadowy secret-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:21 pm
squeakers_13
"My soul..." Robins voice trailed off as she stared off into the distance. If he could see her soul, what did he see? He had said that he was opening up to her, but what did that have to do with her soul? Pushing it from her mind, Robin walked over to Rock and sat down next to him. "I'll be fine. I rad enough out of the classroom that even if I do miss something," she shrugged, "It wont matter much." She looked at Rock, really looked at him for the first time. He was, quiet; not peaceful, but contemplating. Robin smiled a bittersweet, lonely smile. "If you can see my soul, you must know more about me than I do."

Rock sighed. "As I said, it's not part of my powers so I can see what a normal person would. But... They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul. Basically, I see that you are a very caring person and loves peace. You hate fights and you'd save anyone, even if you didn't know them. If you'd have children, you'd be the best mother they could have... To what I can interpret... Many good qualities inhabit you.... Somehow, you make me remeber someone that has been the closest person to me before moving tot he next world." Rock said with a half smile, remebering the good and bad moments when Sonya was still part of his life. Then the smile disappeared and his gaze became dark and clouded with tears remembering that last day.... Rock wiped them off quickly, for he knew this made him look weak. "Sorry... Just... Dust in my eye..."

((Does it show that I think of lots to say while I can?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:28 pm
(Yeah, it does.)
A small smile escaped Robin's lips as she listened to Rock. From what she knew of herself, he was about right. Shh quietly murmured, "Dust, yeah right." Then, she hugged him. He was probably right. She didn't to see people fight, she hated to see people get hurt, and she always woudl try to help those that hurt. Robin didn't know how to heal, but she could bandage wounds the normal way. She couldn't diagnose psychological diseases, but she could listen. She couldn't heal a bleeding broken heart, but she could at least hug someone; just to let them know that someone cared.
(Woah, re-reading that, I think this is the sappiest, corniest post that I've ever written. Wow, I didn't know that I was capable of this level of sappy. Oh well.)  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:39 am
- i go onto a roof top parrallel to the two people and i think first of life itself then of how im almost as mesed up as a picaso painting them i thought of my parents and i cried alone, cold, hungry, and actually scared and finally weeping i said to myslef- why fight to live when i fight becuase i don't want them to know im scared because so what i can throw punches that isn't what makes me tough - i fall onto my back and look up - i wonder if they are happy.........................  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:06 pm
squeakers_13
(Yeah, it does.)
A small smile escaped Robin's lips as she listened to Rock. From what she knew of herself, he was about right. Shh quietly murmured, "Dust, yeah right." Then, she hugged him. He was probably right. She didn't to see people fight, she hated to see people get hurt, and she always woudl try to help those that hurt. Robin didn't know how to heal, but she could bandage wounds the normal way. She couldn't diagnose psychological diseases, but she could listen. She couldn't heal a bleeding broken heart, but she could at least hug someone; just to let them know that someone cared.
(Woah, re-reading that, I think this is the sappiest, corniest post that I've ever written. Wow, I didn't know that I was capable of this level of sappy. Oh well.)

For once, Rock didn't try to escape the hug. After 5 years, he was letting someone getting slightly close to his heart. Also, it was the first time he let someone even touch him in 5 years. Once, a drunk guy tried to beat him. They found the guy, drenched to the bone and hanging from a 52-story-high building. Rock's became very alert seeing a crow fly off from a window in the dormatory and darkness coming from that same window. An easy check with an eye to know that this was extremely dangerous to stay near this phenomenon. "Uhh... Robin? I think we might need to take some air..." Rock said a bit worried but seriously. He got ready to jump. " Just... Hold on tight to me and I'll bring you somewhere safe... At least for the moment... Is it alright?" Rock asked shyly. He wasn't used to help people that knew him. He had difficulty sleeping at night so he went walking around the city.

((It happens sometimes... If I wanted, I could do cornier ones, but we can't rp as fast so I put lots of stuffs in my post so I can have a usually interesting reply =P))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:35 pm
"Hmm?" Robin started to let go, but then hearing his request, she grabbed a hold again and asked, "Hey, if you want, I can help. Not just with whatever it is, but also," she snapped, and a breeze wrapped around her, lifting her up slightly, "This way I don't weigh quite as much."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:59 am
"rose rose rose red, shall i ever see thee wedd? i merry that i shall, when thou art dead......." the mornfull song echoed down the hall way, the voice seemed more childish than normal, the coldness had evapourated and left only an empty voice.
the shadows billowed down the corridor ingulfing everything in there path.

"misstress is angrey"
"she hasn't been in years""why are you so angry jackie?"
"please tell your family"
"yes we can help"

the silky voices purred from the shadows, one female and one male.
"
"why will no one play with me?" the voice sounded more like a six year old's.
"we are hungrey mis, very hungrey."
"yessssssssss, i have not tasted the flesh of a human in 10 years"
the two voices cackled
"go if you must" jackies voice was back to it's cold self.

more shadows crept doown the hall, varses and paintings disserpired into the shadows as two cat like creatures emerged  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:06 am
- i stay up there looking at the darkness and laugh then i snap my fingers an a huge stereo appears an i blare pulse of the maggots by slipknot-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:22 am
squeakers_13
"Hmm?" Robin started to let go, but then hearing his request, she grabbed a hold again and asked, "Hey, if you want, I can help. Not just with whatever it is, but also," she snapped, and a breeze wrapped around her, lifting her up slightly, "This way I don't weigh quite as much."

"I'm stronger than you think..." Rock wrapped an arm around her and let himself fall off the roof. The wind was whistling powerfully in his ears.
"5-stories left.... 3-stories left..." When the reached the last one, seeming like Rock's wings couldn't appear, the blast of light appeared and lifted them higher than the school without even flapping. They passed over a layer of clouds and Rock stopped in the air.
"Thought that it was the end soon?" Rock asked, with a grin on the face. He seemed like standing on the clouds, just his wings were flapping slowly. "Told ya they are stronger than you think, though they look as fragile as glass. "I'll bring you to what me and Sonya used to call the "sanctuary". Any of our powers are vrey concentrated there, due to all the energy there is in the air... I've trained there many years, until I had to get a job to stay alive...." Rock started to fly in the direction where they could see the rising sun. After a while, Rock started to drop slowly. They landed into a clearing surrounded by hude trees. There were all kinds of things, related to weaponry, training and teaching here and there in the field. Rock let Robin down after landing softly and slowly. He walked up to a small bird bath and moved his hand over it.
"Show me the school I got to..." The surface turned silver and showed the school. Rock could see everything happening.
"My intuition was right... The other students are in danger... If only Sonya was still here... She had the power of creating vortexes, and using those, We could have evacuated the whole school... But it's me they wanted, huh?" A devilish smile appeared across his face. "Lets say that what I'm packing up will not taste good at all... Good thing Sonya was able to gather these weapons before her family kicked her out or before she passed to the next world..." Rock took up a sword and it's case and put around him. He also took a few daggers, which he hid here and there in his clothes and a chain whip. "All these... They just require someone with powers and wearing the fighter's uniform... Everyone's got a different one... THey just gotta concentrate and search their minds to find it... I found mine..." Rock looked upwards and shut his eyes, his pendant on his necklace, a star, started to shine and Rock's school uniform changed into clothes never seen before. He wore a red scarf that hanged to his knee, a forest green t-shirt, or more likely, covered in emerald green plates, and black cargo-style pants withonyx plates. "What are your powers, Robin?" Rock asked, his voice was softer and calmer, but his eyes were stormy sea-blue and the seemed to reflect light in a circular pattern.

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:56 am
(blue is the boy demon red is the girl XD)

the 2 cat like beasts lumbered up to the roof.
instently the music ceased as if it was soffocated
the two animals walked over to a boy who lay on the roof next to the sterio.

"well, well, well what have we here?"
"looks like a vampire shez"

the two cat like things walked up to him

"i though vampires died out 30 years ago"

the two creaturs circuled him a hungrey glint in there souless eyes

(the look like this http://photobucket.com/image/cat demon/rpc-4life/Animals/demoncat.jpg  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff