Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Darkened Hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Soviet Russia, roleplay joins you!
  No, car drives you!
  No, baby births you!
View Results

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:30 am
After a while the noise calmed...... a little. At least now it did not sound like the birds over his head were jumping around in his skull trying to kill themselves. Removeing his hands from his ears Kaida sighed as the sounds were still amplified and were still hurting his head. Reaching down he picked up the plants Avi brought back before stomping of as if he slapped her. What was I supposed to do? Lay there and bleed till she came back? Hmph I'll never understand human wemon. Demon wemon on the other hand at least you know they want to kill you in some way before hand. Standing up on his injured leg and grabbing his pack Kaida set off through the trees Avi left through throwing the stupid plant she brought with her into his pack. Who knows might make a decent poison. Slowly his wounds healed with the moderate ammount of energy he regained. He was pleased to note that at least the damn claw wounds on his skull had healed. Those were not deep though. He flinched as his stomach hit a low lying leaf. Used all my bandages on that ungrateful woman..... damnit. His limp was beginning to alternate into a lame hobble when he came across a dirt road.

"Hell yeah this is more like it. Road means civilization in either direction."

Kaida did not see Avi down the path nor did he smell her. Instead he went in the opposite direction away from where Avi was hopeing to reach the town and get supplies and now new clothes before a mob of people found out he was half demon and chased him out. When i get to town get clothes a bath supplies then do odd jobs and hope you get a good ammount of money before i'm in the damned wilderness again. Since he was on a road now he put the pack on his back and traveled with both ands on a short sword. I'll be damned if some demon attacks me while wounded and lives.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:22 am
Tanaka walked behind the first cart and sighed, he was tired and since the rest hadn't returned from their trip to town, he had to stay awake and guard the caravan. He picked up his sword lazily and yawned, he felt someone's eyes on him, his own senses we're shot at the time but he still had his own instincts. "Whoevers there, you'd best show yourself." He started off. "Before I find myself in need of a new arm!" He added with a slight grin.

Blackened Daylight

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:33 am
The girl with dark hair jumped at the threat from the man by the caravan she found. Okay...someone isn't in a good mood... she thought to herself. Then she decided to answer him. "I'm called Claire Clearstream," she replied to his question. "I'm just a wanderer who ran out of supplies. Perhaps you have some to spare...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:07 am
Avillon wouldn't stay on the edge of the path for too long. It was way to plain sight for robbers, demons, and other unlikely creatures such as wolves to come out and attack. She had always been thinking about those things. Being attack, it's all that happens now a days... She felt as thought that's all that happened in her life; walk, battle, survive, heal, and wonder aimlessly as though she had no where to go. Of course, she didn't...that was the problem. She knew she had no where to go and traveling was only getting her no where. There was no purpose for her.

"This is ridiculous..." She said to herself as she picked up a pebble from the dirt path.

With effort she threw it across the road as hard as she could into the bushes of the forest.

After a sigh she heard a growl coming from within. No doubt it wasn't a human who could sound so ferocious. Demon...!? Came to mind as she slowly turned her head, but she was lucky to get a low level demon then a high level wolf.

And so she watched, in fear that high level wolf step out from the darkened bushes.

"Ohh...noo..." Avillon took in a breath before taking immediate action, pulling her dagger out from its holding place and trying to stab the creature as it pounced on her. Lucky she managed to dive under, cutting upwards onto its belly.

A short cry came from the wolf as it caught its balance on the dirt road. Avillon tumbled onto some green grass and dirt. She was already filthy and was in need of a shower, but she had no time to think about those things while in a battle.

"Where's your pack huh!?" Avillon said frustrated and annoyed.

The wolf growled again before raising his head and howling at the sky.
Avillon stiffened and felt like she was about to cry. Why did I open my damn mouth!? Instantly she began heading in the opposite direction of the wolf, hoping he would still be howling by the time she got further away. The chances of that were slim seeing how she was not as quick as the wild animal.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:32 am
Kaida heard the howl and turned in time to see a wolf far down the path behind him. GOD DAMNIT NO YOU DON'T! Kaida turned and hobbled at the wolf slowly turning into a normal walk as his leg finished healing. He was not as hunched over since most of the skin that was peeled off on his back was back. His main wound through the belly was at best half healed and it was really pissing Kaida off. Not even bothering to run due to the fact that that would waste healing energy he decided to challenge the wolf. A black vial rose out of Kaida's pack and launched at the wolfs feet. This vial was a strong explosive that he used on occassin to destroy boulders into a fine rubble when they blocked his path. Kaida raised his voice when the vial was about to smash at the wolf's feet.

"HEY UGLY! WHERES YOUR PACK!"

Drawing both short swords Kaida knew this was going to have to be quick incase the pack did come. Kill the alpha and the packs run. Alphas are normally the ones to travel alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:08 am
Avillon continued running, she was running out of breath though. She could hear hard steps on the ground, no doubt the pack was not far. No, no no! This can't be happening, first demons, now wolves. I blame that Kaida! Avillon said stumbling over a few rocks and large branches.

She finally came to a hault when a wolf jumped on top of a fallen tree. She shook a little and quickly turned to face the other way, wanting to run but her feet wouldn't move. It wasn't that she was scared, it was more of the fact that she was now circled by a part of the pack.

Avillon closed her eyes and tried to make them go away, she thought she was stuck in a bad nightmare. Never did she have to deal with a huge pack of wolves.

Meanwhile, Avillon was completely unaware that Kaida was going head to head with the packs leader.

The wolf dodged the vile and growled at Kaida, bearing his teeth at him. However a slight grin slipped over its lips. It was unnatural but the wolf knew something Kaida didn't about his pack.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:42 pm
Kaida looked at the wolf as it grinned at him. Your cockyness is your damned weakness. Looking at the wolfs belly he saw it was bleeding. Kaida's belly wound was rapidly closeing now since it was the only thing healing now. Kaida recognized this wolf just then. It had a bruised jaw from where it had been kicked in the face by him.

"Well well well. We meet again. This time lets finish it."

Drawing both short sword blades he walked calmly at the wolf. To anyone else it would look like his stance was relaxed and vunerable. Thats just how I want it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:48 pm
The wolf scratched the surface of the dirt and waited for the opportune moment to achieve his attack. He found it rather annoying that the half breed was so calm in the battle.

Meanwhile Avillon drew her other dagger and waited for someone to make a move. However she wanted to take them all down as soon as possible. How did I get into this mess...

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Kaida made the first attack still calmly walking forward as a few of the pebbles and stones below the wolf rapidly heated to the point of explodeing sending minute shrapnle to tear at its open wound. You don't come to me I'll come to you in my own sweet time. Unlike a demon all i got to worry about is you and your pack. Not an eight foot monstrosity with a sword skewering me to a tree all because I was stupid and tried to save the life of some ungrateful woman. The two swords flickered with flame as Kaida's belly wound was almost closed causeing a smile from Kaida.When these blades ignite fully its over it won't matter what it dose or how it attacks. It may not have looked liked it but one reason he was so damn calm and paitent with the wolf was he had done this dozens of time before.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:35 pm
The wolf dashed forward at him, moving from one side. He was quick and gracefully in his moves. He lept up to pounce on Kaida, bearing his teeth. You can't harm me, my fur is impenetrable! He thought to Kaida. It was true, in most cases, however his belly was his weakness.

((dinner))

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:47 pm
Kaida smiled as the true nature of the wolf was revield. I fought a pack of these once and only one. Thier hide is like the strongest metal but two things wrong with this wolf's skin. Fur and a wound. Just then the wol made the foolish move to jump at him exposeing its underbelly to attack. Since a creature cannot alter its path unless it somehow controlled the wind its self Kaida dropped into a roll under the lunge pulling a vial out of his belt. When he was exactly under the wolf he inserted a purple vial into the open wound with a firm thrust upward. Completeing his roll he stood up and faced the wolf. Kaida's belly wound was near closed now as a matter of fact if he had not entered this battle wounded one would have just thought that he had not changed his clothes in a really long time. I guess thats true too it has been a month after all. Turning around he smiled at the wolf as the vial began to crack inside it leaking a small bit of its contents.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:14 pm
The wolf cried out, nearly barking, and whimpering as he fell to the ground. He continued to whimper as he lay there still. It howled for help but Avillon had their attention.

Avillon punched the ground, causing the earth to under the packs legs. She hopped it was enough to scare them but she was wrong. One of the wolfs from her right headbut her into the next wolf, and it was like she was a toy in monkey in the middle, being thrown around violently.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:24 pm
The vial detonated with a loud breaking of glass sending the purpule poison throughout the wolf smileing Kaida counted to ten. This was how long the poison took to kill when used in a full dose as it was just now turning around Kaida walked twoard the what now was a corpse on the ground and lifted it by the back of its neck.

"Poor poor alpha. You pack is that unloyal? I'll make it up to you and throw your corpse at them."

Kaida then sniffed the air as his belly wound closed on both sides of his body the breeze shifting letting him smell new scents.

"That woman is near by and.... if i have to save her a** again i'm going to scream."

Kaida ran in the direction Avi and the wolves were in carrying the dead alpha on his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:40 pm
Avillon was tired of being pushed around. She dodged the next wolf and rolled over its back and tumbled off. She did a few hands signs and whispered a chant, creating a whip out of flames, she lashed it at the wolf that attempted to pounce. The pack stopped and looked at her with their glowing green eyes.

"Don't you dare get me any more upset then I am right now!" She said with fire burning in her eyes.

One of the wolfs to her right dashed for her but Avillon whipped the creature around the neck and pulled it closer to her, burning its skin.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:54 pm
Kaida cam onto the scene just in time to see the fire whip grab the wolf. Cool! But she is still an incompitent woman! Kaida noticed just then she made a fatal mistake of focuseing on one wolf and not the whole pack surrounding her. One wolf launched at her back aiming to kill her by crushing her smoine at the base of her neck. Hefting the wolf corpse over his sholder he threw it hard. The dead alpha slammed into the other wolf knocking it out of the air. The whole pack visibly jumped from seeing thier alpha's corpse dead before them. Wearily they looked in Kaida's direction he did not make a sound nor did he even bother to use his demonic form. Kaida just stood there and watched. Thats the only save i'm giving that woman since she stomped off like a spoiled child. Absently Kaida rubbed a temple still slightly sensitive to sound to the point to where he had a headache. The alpha's howling like a dieing pup didn't help either.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff