Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Negima: MahoraFest-Open! Needs everyone but mostly females. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because i have to
  yup, sure do.
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:12 pm
"Sounds nice. You seem to know lots of good people" Anise says with a soft smile. "So Nekane is tall, Asuna is tallish. The sisters are short? Who are they? No one mentioned sisters." She inquires after thinking about people she knows.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:08 pm
"Yes. Everyone in class 3-A is very nice, though in some cases, you might not see it immediately. The Narutaki sisters, in my class. In our class, i should say. Evangeline-san too. The twins are the same age as the others, but are my height. When we get to the classroom, i'll show you the class roster, if you'd like." An announcer declared the train going to the jr. high division to be leaving the platform in one minute. "Oh, no, we have to hurry so the train doesn't leave us behind!!"  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:56 pm
"Show me that later then! Lets go!" She says as she grabs his wrist and drags him towards the train at a quick jog. Anise shoves through the crowds a little roughly to make a path. "Sorry, 'scuse me! Gonna miss the train! Sorry!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:00 pm
"Aaa, wait, hold the train! My staff is making it a bit hard to maneuver through this crowd! But we're almost there...!"  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:30 am
Anise jumps on, still pulling Negi behind her. "Come on!" She says as she turns and picks him up with some effort and drags him onto the train. She falls over gasping then looks around. "Where is the rat?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:05 pm
Negi's eyes closed and he sighed at the indignity of being carried. But Asuna had helped him get over much of it, so it wasn't too big a deal, though you'd never know that from the people who saw it happen. Lots of giggles on the platform that morning.

"Ch-chamo-kun won't be joining us. Hes...doing ermine things, i guess."

"Ai-ya! New girl already carrying Negi-bozu. Is working fast, this one! Maybe..i follow them?"  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:43 pm
Anise looks at him then realizes she is still holding him. "Ahh! I'm sorry!" She says as she puts him down. "You know, people are heavy... At least we are on the train... Let him do his 'ermine things', 's fine with me." She adds as she finally gets her breath.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:19 pm
"Yes, an ermine's life is full of activity. Like...um..running wheels and such."

Ku-Fei waited until the train was almost gone and jumped on the back. "Is very windy here, but is no problem, especially if doing mission for Negi-bozu-loving friends."  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:58 pm
"Ah, wheels... I know what to get him for his birthday now. A big plastic running ball." She frowns a little and looks around. "Hm..." Anise looks back to him. "You still got your... Stick."  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:57 am
"Hm? Oh, yes. This may seem like just a stick, but its very important to me. It belonged to my father." Negi picked the staff up and looked at it with a determination that most 10 year olds don't have.  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:45 pm
"Hm... It is a very pretty staff. Someone my mother met had a staff with them at all times. And it wasn't an old person. That was the first thing I asked when she said she met someone interesting. Something about a magician... I dunno." Anise says with a shrug as she looks from him to outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:38 am
"Magician...not old...its a long shot, but..Did she ever mention this person's name or anything about them?"  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:41 pm
"Well, I was awful young... She said that they were very strong. They didn't look it though, thats about all I remember other than mom was very tired after." She says with a shrug, then gets a small grin. "Well, I now assume we both know what each other are. I for one am rather glad of it." Anise says looking somewhat relieved.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:46 pm
"Yes, its nice to have everything out in the open...WAIT!! Wh-wh-wh-what are you talking about!? 'What i am?' i'm just a teacher, naturally. Ha-ha-ha-ha...she knows what i am!? this is really bad! and i have no idea what she....wait...those seals...so, it was Onmyou!"  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:20 pm
"Tee hee, yep! And I am just a student. Right?!" She says with a grin and a wink. "Don' you worry about it, I won't say anything. That is, as long as you don't."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff