Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Night Of The Living Dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:13 pm
Kiko walked beside Jack. As they continued to walk, it was like everyone was dead. "Everyones dead....Someone had got to be alive in this place."she said. As they walked they passed a room with a light one. "Hey there's a room with a light on." she said drifting off to the room. She carefully walked closer to the room with her pistol in front of her. She entered the room and it was messy like someone was in a hurry to get out. " I think someone is still alive" she said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:19 pm
Kitty followed after Kiko into the lit up room. She almost tripped over one of its contraptions on the floor. She caught herself on the wall and spotted a small, green, blinking light on the floor. "hmm...whats this?"  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:42 pm
"Someone was in a hurry to get out."she said looking around the room. She went over to the computer and saw name that it was signed under. "hhh...Miu Sato... ive seen her before." she said "this is who we have to.." she cut herself off as she looked up at Kitty who was holding something."What is that?" she said walking over to kitty  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:38 pm
"I...i dont know." she said holding it up for Kiko to see. "But its blinking..and its green....looks important...follow the wire its connected to...maybe it can help us find her or something.." he said and felt down the wire to find where it started, or perhaps ended.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:41 pm
"I've never seen anything like this before."she said following Kitty.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:47 pm
"Yeah...i know i havent either...i dont think." she replied and bent down to follow its cord that reached underneath the desk. "Hmm...its pretty long." she said in awe. When she couldnt reach it anymore she decided to tug it, but it didnt budge. She got back up, "Well i cant reach it, and it wont move whenever i pull it. Should we press the button?" she asked.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:53 pm
Kiko was hesitant to answer then she nodded her head "Maybe its a message....or something" she suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:59 pm
JaeJae09
Kiko was hesitant to answer then she nodded her head "Maybe its a message....or something" she suggested.

"I guess..." she lifted an eye brow and pressed the button. It was silent and nothing had changed, beeped, or given off any signals. "Hmm maybe it wasnt anything after al-" she was cut off by a loud sound. Kitty glanced around the room and one of the walls was moving.

(Hehe sorry i play to much Resident Evil games. xd )  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:02 pm
[[lol its okay i will be back..i got to check on my dog at the vet]]  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:27 pm
"Crap! whats happening!?!" Jack asked moving away from the walls.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:38 pm
"i-i dont know....maybe it was a bad idea to press the button." she said looking at Kitty.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:40 pm
"No, it was good, we just need to figure out why it's moving." Jack said moving towards the wall to inspect it.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:43 pm
"You better be right....."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:45 pm
"Yea.." Jack said following a crack in the wall.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:08 pm
Kiko followed Jack. She had her pistol ready just in case something popped out in front of them. "Im beginning to think that something really bad happened here... like whats happening up there...started down here.."she said  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff