Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
Demons Tread here (all are welcome to RP!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Debrutsid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:29 am
Aisenma sat as quietly as she could, patiently waiting for Malum; blanket pulled up to her chest, hiding her eggs. She knew she would be able to stay this way, as quiet as Malum wanted for as long as he wanted and she wouldn't even care. She smiled to herself, proud of what she had. Three children now filled with pure blood. Demons she could be proud of. And when her and Malum stopped having fun and he moved on, she would still have a peice of him, still have something fun to spare with.

Her thoughts of later days, ripping into her son and daughters apart was suddenly rudely interrupted by the feeling of something beginning to slide over her leg. Her eyes narrowed to her lap as she assumed it must just be a snake in Malum's bed and snakes ate eggs. Thankfully this snake was sliding away from her eggs and moving towards her tail. Had it already eaten all three? Her eyes went wide as she looked up to Malum, a sharp pain burning through her tail as sharp needley teeth penetrated her flesh. A soft hiss leaked out; not from the pain, it wasn't even that bad but more from the shock of being bitten. Her hands flew up clasping over her mouth. Malum would be pissed now. If he had wanted her presences to be known he would not be closing the door without introducing her. She hissed internally and wait for everything to explode about her.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Word gets around in the darkness words of who has power of who to make deals with and who to avoid but one family kept lingering in the darkness, as if some people were actually afraid of mentioning them for some reason. Fear was exactly what Dalvric enjoyed, if the other demons feared them surely mortals would be struck dead with fear, and if not from that, well demons have ways of bringing ends to people. So he set off on the tail of rumors and whispers wandering towards this supposed castle that would hold the dark family. Word was that one of the family members was not just a demon, but a God of all things, surely a risk that should be braved to meet the family and pay his tidings.

Hours of travel, wandering it seemed almost till he stumbled on a maze of a garden, a castle lingering in the distance. It crossed his mind to simply use his powers to approach but some how that sounded offending, possibly leading to a confrontation, and while that would be fun it would also be very counter productive. With that in mind he ventured into the maze wandering quietly through the darkness of it scythe dragging quietly behind him in the dirt leaving a single line to show his path. "Where oh where will this giant maze end..."

Miliardo Kason

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:18 pm
User Image

Rad'ira had heard the soft churning of the earth that marked the presence of another. She followed the sound, traveling through the illusions that surrounded her family's land with ease. She found the intruder swiftly, but didn't immediately make herself known. She climbed a tree and watched him from above as he wandered. She saw it was a baddie, and almost dismissed him but for the strange way he was carrying himself. Normally she'd leave the hapless male to her uncle Ashor to deal with, but this one was different to her. He seemed to KNOW there was something here to find.

She dropped down behind him, hissing "Interloper," as she landed. "You're a long way from home," she growled. Her tone was openly threatening, but her eyes gazed at him with malicious curiosity. "What business have you here?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:39 pm
Dalvric did indeed know of his goal, but as he figured to simply step through into another persons home, a home so filled with Demons that it would surely lead even to his death. So he wandered, faintly aware of another presence approaching, soon watching him from above. His foot steps would slow and finally trail to a stop as Rad'ira dropped down behind him, slowly he turned raising his scythe to bury the blade into the dirt resting against the end.

"Home? I need no home, this realm is my home, darkness and chaos is what I live among." He slowly leaned off of the scythes end crossing his arms tilting his head curiously, "I came to seek the family of demons rumored to live here, I hear they are large in number and great in power. Are you one of that family?"

Miliardo Kason

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:07 pm
She couldn't help an amused grin at the mention of her family. She was pleased that word seemed to spread of them, and even more pleased that it lead hapless fools into their den, or as near to it as any non-family member could ever get.

She laughed at him mockingly. "So you fancy yourself a vagabond, eh? No home to speak of? That's interesting. So, what? You've come to suckle at the power teat? And what do you think you can possibly offer such a family as the one you speak of?" She folded her arms across her chest, resting her weight on one of her legs. It was clear she say the male as no threat to herself or her family. She could tear him limb from limb, but for now she would toy with him. It'd been an uneventful day as it was.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:19 pm
A grin slowly spread on his face, one to match her own. He would not fear one demon, that was simply not much of a threat, though he would not raise his scythe or powers against her, if the rumors were true he would be dead before he could flee these grounds.

"I make my home where ever I please, it's not to hard to drive mortals away and take residence in there place. They are after all, such skittish creatures." Slowly he pulled the scythe from the ground inspecting the tip of it before lowering it to the ground scratching symbols in the dirt as they spoke. "I came to pay respect, offer my services, and see if the rumors were true that your family had a member who transcened to a place among the darker gods."

"Those illusions are cute, the bones poking out here and there, but personally. I prefer the real ones." He remarked off handedly as he finished the last rune, at once they flared with purple light, mostly for flair, Grimoires where far more efficient but he would save that for later. All around them dirt shifted, bones creaked with purple flames flickering along them, some rose whole, others where missing pieces scattered or decayed, still 5 disjointed skeletons of Fae's who perished stumbled forward creaking and hissing as there deceased remains were forced into motion by the Unholykats powers.

"As I said I have my talents, and this is just a hint of them demon."

Miliardo Kason

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:21 pm
"What a ridiculous notion- driving mortals out of their homes." She scoffed at him as he spoke of respect. She watched his display with disinterest. "And what benefit do you think it would be to meet such a deity," she asked coyly. Rumor might have spread about the demon's ascension, but clearly Malum's reputation had not yet reached this males ears.

She paid the animated dead little attention, seemed even disgusted by the display. "You play with bones. My family is more in the business of playing with the living." She waved a hand dismissively at the walking dead, sending a wave of fire to torch the abominations.

She turned her eyes onto the male fiercely. Clearly she'd been mistaken and he was no mere Baddie. This did not worry Rad'ira, however. She was on her family's land and even if he turned on her she would simply vanish into the illusions surrounding the place and be gone. Or, even more tempting, she could use those illusions to fight him. She kept the possibility open in the back of her mind.

"I ask again, what benefit are you seeking here? I'm a bit disappointed that my brother's reputation has not become more wide-spread. Malum is the cruelest creature Chaos ever spawned. He fought his way to his current position among the deities, and his madness has certainly not lessened. He is not a kind or forgiving god, nor is he one to suffer fools. Besides," she grinned wickedly. "If you have so many talents, what need have you for the protection of my family?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:40 am
"Perhaps you don't see the point in driving them out, after all with a castle to your families name I would suspect you have no need to deal with such trivial matters. But I enjoy invoking fear and death, so perhaps I do it simply to enjoy living."

The animated dead continued to mill about slowly filling into rank near Dalvric before standing still as stone waiting for an order from him. It would never come as they chard black creaking and bursting, the demons fire crushing the simple reanimation power. "Oh but you think so little of that, after all, that was just one way an unholy creature like my self can twist the dead, I have plenty of tricks for the living too."

"Your brother, this God, Malum is not the only cruel God, surely you have heard of Caine and his undead children, his disciples would rival your own kind and even some of the ones spread through out his b*****d family could give a demon a run for there money. Or perhaps Damnation? Patron God of Death, banished by Chaos for giving birth to a race he would destroy all of except his fool hearted daughter. Banished and yet returned to his seat of power."

Even as he spoke he reached behind him into his cloak pulling out an unholy symbol, a skull of sorts much like the ones he wore around him, with two red ruby's in the eye's and horns curling from the front, though the left one was broken short, a symbol of Damnation.

"What I seek are those with power sitting about who can do some 'good' for a change, who can scorch the world with fire. At the same time, what do you have to loose by taking what I have to offer, you have yet to see the extent of what I can do yet you seem so ready to dismiss me as nothing but a mere mortal."

Miliardo Kason

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:02 am
Her face twisted into disgust as he mentioned Caine. "Surely you ARE a fool to ever compare such lowly and disgusting creatures as vampires to Demons." She snarled at him, angered suddenly at his lack of knowledge. Demons and Vampires were enemies. Next she expected this male to mention Werewolves as their cousins! She'd heard enough.

"You are no better than a mere mortal, for your foolishness. As I see it, you offer nothing. My family is far larger than you imagine, and everyday we are expanding. Malum's dark children add to our ranks more strength and a stronger connection to the gods. We need no unholy thing such as yourself to boost our ranks."

She turned from him then, finished with this little conversation. She knew she was no match for him, or she'd gladly tear him limb from limb. Instead, she sought to leave him wandering the illusions around the grounds and warn the other members of her family of his passing.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:39 am
Dalvric snarled quietly at her remark of him being a fool, clearly she had never met a disciple, even he was worried about facing the direct creations of Caine. Slowly he started after her holding his scythe in a death grip of frustration now.

A glow of purple flickered on the edge of his eyes as he contimplated what to do, strike her from behind and risk the rage of the family? No that would do him no good though it would delight him to do so for comparing him to some lowly mortal. Instead his voice boomed out from behind her sending birds flickering into the sky with scraps form other dead things in the maze of images.

"YOU WILL NOT TURN YOUR BACK ON ME DEMON!"
There was power behind those words, a threat that would freeze a mortal in there tracks, a demon perhaps would not freeze, but to ignore them hinted at what might come after. "You will not dismiss me as some mere mortal..."

Miliardo Kason

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:14 pm
User Image

"I would be careful who you were throwing threats at," came a voice behind Dalvric. Ashor was behind him, had come silently. He'd been watching the exchange the entire time. Like Rad'ira, he had heard the male's coming but when he drwn near he'd seen his niece stepping up. It was usually the charge of the males to secure the perimeter, but he was pleased that the females in his family can hold their own as well.

Still, this was a powerful foe who was throwing threats at family. That was not to be tolerated. "If she chooses to dismiss you, it is in your best interest to leave." His voice had an undertone of a growl - an inherited trait from his father.

Rad'ira turned slowly, grinning as she caught sight of Ashor. The two had the considerable advantage here, so she approached once more, her eyes dangerously focused. "You've come here seeking alliances, but you throw threats at a family that you, yourself, proclaim to be powerful. You came here to US. We have no reason to ally with you."

She stopped mere inches from Dalvric's face, growling low. "You play a dangerous game here."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:28 pm
Another voice, oh how things got interesting now, "And who would I be throwing threats at? I know not your names." Two demons now, not a complete loss if he had to deal with both, but surely things were taking a turn for the worse, he did not move however continuing to focus on Rad'ira. "Now I never directly implied a threat, I did not say 'demon face me or I will strike you down where you stand' no I simply demand you not disrespect me though my words were inflicted with power I have not raised a weapon at her or your kin behind me."

Slowly he leaned in closer to her own face closing what little gap was left to almost nothing, his cold gray eyes seeming almost void of life, except a tint of purple flickering at the edges. "I like those games, life with out risk and chaos is dull and pointless. I wager I can crush you both like flies if I so wished and that would be a fine display of what I can do that your family can not, summon all the fires you want I will burn yes, but I will drain the very life blood from your body to stitch my flesh together, to mend my bones and power my spells. I can teach some of this to you and your kin but clearly you don't seem to value that notion any more do you?"

Miliardo Kason

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:21 pm
User Image

“Oi! Ya know what, there’s only one thing I hate more than a trespasser, and that’s a trespasser that don’t know he’s too big for his boots.” Another voice growled from the darkness and soon the form of a female demon appeared. She cracked her knuckles menacingly, eyes narrowed upon Dalvric. She had only heard the last part of the conversation as she made her way home and she was not amused. There was no way she would allow any big mouthed fool get any closer to her home or even talk to her kin in such a manner.

“I’m inclined to rearrange your face boy, so I suggest ya talk to the hills.”

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:56 pm
"You certainly think highly of yourself to think that you could crush my uncle OR me so easily. You certainly are a fool." Rad'ira growled low, her tail thrashing violently behind her. A familiar voice broke her concentration and she leaned to the side to see around Dalvric. "Cousin!" she called out, a grin crossing her features. Nexus was a well-known fighter in the family, and though Rad'ira was more than capable of holding her own, she respected Nexus and found herself relieved she had arrived. She turned back to the trespasser with a grin. "You might think she's kidding about the rearranging of your face, but I assure you she makes good on her promises." She cackled wildly now, becoming more and more assured that the male was in over his head.

Ashor stepped to the side, casting a sidelong glance at his as she stepped out of the darkness. Ashor had been very close to his sister Pydra once, and his pride for his sister's offspring was considerable. Nexus especially held a place of honor in his heart, even if he never showed it. Seeing her now and so suddenly, made him think of Pydra then and it caused him to scowl. She'd been missing some time now, and he feared her dead. He focused his glare on Dalvric, channeling that fear into anger towards the unwelcome male. "It seems you're swiftly becoming unpopular amongst my nieces," he growled, his voice deep and threatening. "There are many more of us, I assure you, though the three of us could handle you easily enough. Quit your banter. If you have to try this hard to sell your own worth, then truly you are worthless."  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:19 pm
Another demon? This was quickly escalating in ways Dalvric had not foreseen. "Clearly I am no longer welcomed in anyway at all? Disapointing, so easy to anger it seems." He raised an eyebrow glancing at Nexus, "Please, by all means, touch my face, and then I'll touch yours and we'll see how you look after I'm done with it."

He scoffed at the threat of Nexus promised beating from Rad'ira, "I make good on mine too, and I promise if you lay a finger on me I will see the three of you regret it regardless the consequences."

Calmly he used his scythe like a staff leaning on it in a lazy manner, "So now the question, if you all so strongly dislike me, will you kill me now? Will I be able to simply walk out of here, or will I have to raise every dead corpse and tormented spirit in this maze and crush my way out?"

♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff