Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Ouran High School Host Club (After school hours) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite origional?
  Haruhi Fujioka
  Tamaki Suoh
  Kyoya Ootori
  Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin
  Mitsukuni Haninozuka (Hunny) and Takashi Morinozuka
  Umehito Nekozawa
  Renge Houshakuji
  Ritsu Kasanoda
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:32 pm
Senri walks down the hall, trying the homeroom door, seeing it was locked. "Knew it.... come out before the door gets forced open." He looked at Kyne. "50 bucks says it's Rima.... or one of her friends..."

Seiren froze, opening the trap door again. "O crap... let's get out of here..." She jumped down the hole, shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:52 am
"Right!" Ichigo starts down the hall before stopping and walking backward. "Where is that?"  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:26 am
"It appears we have to deal with something here first. It is down the hall, it has glass windows, you won't miss it. I am not taking that bet. Your assumption is probably correct." Kyne says as he pulls out the keys. "Prepare to look your best, could just be a fan girl."

"I gotta finish this." She says, checking on her voice. "I am still masculene. Probly' stronger than them anyways. Damn!" Chimine says as he/she is zapped by the camera. "I nearly have it..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:07 pm
Senri smiled, his model work never let him down. "Whats the fun of having money when you can't spend it Kyne?" He laughed, making Seiren/Rima stop in her tracks, making her heart skip a beat.

"Hurry up Chimine!! I don't want to face Senri-kun right now." She muttered, ready to close the trap door when she got in.  

Maha clone

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:33 am
Ichigo gave an exaggerated salute and a 'yokai!' and headed that way, seeking a room that matched the description.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:06 pm
Kyne shrugs as he puts the key in the slot, watching Ichigo walk away. "Good luck with that, be polite!" He calls after him. "Money isn't everything... Our little boy is all grown up." He says with a smirk as he removes the key andd opens the door.

"Sorry Seiren, but if we fail. This will be here." She says as she gets the last cord hooked up and turns to start running before freezing. "GO, I will catch up. Meet you at the open. Now is a time I wish I was as fast as you." Chimine says as she runs past the door, slamming it shut and locking it. She twists with a gasp and stumbles, nearly falling into the hole.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:09 pm
Seiren was in the hole near Chimine, laughing a little. "Nice work... hopefully Kyne's face wasn't in the door. That would have majorly screwed it up." She smiled and climbed out, grabbing the bag that they left behind and moving towards the hole again.

Senri smiles as it slams. "Rima... stand back Kyne..." He moved Kyne aside and kicked it open quickly, seeing Rima. "What the-"

"Sorry got to run..." She kicked his stomach, sending him flying into the hall and sliding on the floor. Seiren jumps into the hole, closing the trap door. "Oh he is going to hate me..." She ran down the tunnel, going up to the clearing.

Senri sat up, coughing a little. "Oh she is so dead when I see her again... she just bruised me badly! She knows that this will hurt my pay check in my job." He muttered, standing up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:18 pm
"Dang Girl, you have a nasty kick. He will get over it somehow. So much for our disguises... Do you think they saw me?" She asks as she hops behind her finishing tieing her skate. "I could check to see if we forgot anything."

"What, you do nude shots? You can do the whole 'Ow' 'use the pain' thing can't you?" He states as he slowly opens the door with his shoulder as he rubs his hand. "Tch, gone... Nothing looks ruined..."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:00 pm
Senri looked at Kyne. "Swimsuit... not nude... there is a difference... plus there is usually shots when I have my shirt off.... but thats for clothing companies for like.... nevermind..." He muttered.

"No just me... so your fine... yeah tie kwon do works well... oh dang... I remember now... I have a photo shot with him tomorrow..." Rima sighed, grabbing her skateboard.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:23 pm
"How was it you recognized her? She was wearing enough things." He asks as he inspects the room. "Did you see how they got out?"

"You will survive I am sure. It will work out just fine. You can blame it on Chimine anyways, you know, for making you do the whole thing. Chimine is real trouble you know." She says as she skates behind Rima.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:15 pm
"Her facial features... no one has a face near as recognizable as Rima's...." Senri looked Kyne, shaking his head. "No I didn't..."

"Alright on Chimine it is then..." Rima laughed, skatig off towards her house and then going through the front door in mid skate.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:04 pm
"I guess we need to tap into the cameras some how." Nayana says, taking large breaths between every few words. A huge smile on her face.

Kyne looks at Senri strangely, then turns back to the room. "You still want them to join?" He asks as he sits down, fortunately not on one of the pranks.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:25 pm
"Alright I got it... they can't join if they were in here and flippen kicked me... I'll talk to rima..." Senri limped over to one of the chairs and then fell backwards, cursing. "Damn they messed up the chairs!"

Rima walked over to her laptop in her room and started to type in codes in the control panel. "Alright we are into the school system..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:05 pm
"I wondered if they had. Well, there isn't anything stopping Yue from joining. I dunno, I think we should check the chairs, then bring in the rest of the girls for a vote." Kyne says as he stands up and helps Senri up. "What do you think stalker? What is keeping Ichigo?"

"Hm, hacker too... Very talented. Is there anything uncool about you? Other than me?" She asks, looking kinda goofy. Nayana starts pulling her facial hair off. "Ehm, that hurts."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:05 pm
"Yes... probably tons of things..." Rima smiled slightly as she took off the wig and tossed it on the king size bed. She opened up a case that had black rimed glasses with lime green on the inside. Rima put them on and then got to work, clicking through the cameras, deleting them off the cameras. "All done... now for ours." She clicked out so that she couldn't get traced and then clicked on the camera control button on the desktop. "There we go... oh no... Senri sat on one of the chairs..." She giggled looking at Senri on the ground. "Oh I also have a mic on the camera." She turned it on and turned up the volume.

"Yeah that would be good..." Senri got up and looked at Kyne, sad. "Yeah it turns out that the girl I like is a flipping maniac..."

Rima blushed as her jaw dropped. "Did he just..."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces