Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Original RP ~Twilight's break~ (OPEN! Yaay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:48 pm
Nagato slowly turned around, and looked at the man. His eyes flashed red for a second, but then turned back to their usual white.
Its the previous lightning elementalist.....I knew I recognized that spear from somewhere....lets see if we can avoid a fight with him.
Just as he thought that, a few imperial witches walked in front of them, isolating them from any escape route. Nagato decided on a battle plan, and spoke.
"I don't see why you're doing this..."
Nagato turned to corvus.
"Do you have a bounty or something?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:18 pm
ouran just followed quietly really happy that no one was mad at him for being gone but also was quite mad that they didnt care i guess they really havent become friends yet at all
ouran then smelled something in the air a smell that was sweet and delightful and in his mouth from the smell could taste the hint of iron and automaticaly knew that this scent was blood and there was alot of it fresh blood to

"um guy i dont know if you havent noticed because of your constant fighting but can you not smell the blood in the air there has probally been a large amount or man slaughter in the area," ouran said growing out his wing (um i dont know if it was night or day time right now lol so i dont know which wings he has right now)  

king zetsu13

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:58 am
"Lets just keep walking to that tavern over there." Ryo pointed to the tavern and lead the group there. He soon looked back at the man with the spear as he just smiled. Ryo shuddered and looked forward anyway.Uggh, I hate people who smile to much.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:46 pm
Corvus looked at the witches in the Imperial garbs. "Well, yeah, something like that...but I was framed by someone...I need to find out who, and try to restore my once known glorious village." The witches cackled and laughed. "Such lies cannot pierce the truth, Ro Corvus, the only one-" Corvus did not allow her to speak anymore before her torso began to mildly spin in a counter-clockwise fashion. She screamed in anguish and dropped to the ground, holding her warping mid-section, while the other two witches around her had tried to cast pain relieving spells. With that commotion, the man with the spear turned around, and gazed at the group. He noticed Corvus, as well as some other qualities of the group. He spoke softly, but powerfully, all the whilst jamming his spear end into the ground. "I see. Your unrest has arosen to me and gained my curiosity. I'm late for a meeting, but this won't take too long." He picked his spear up and walked to them, grinning. "You cannot hide anything from me at this point. You see, I can sense electrical currents running through your bodies, and fear as well as shock, happens to be the most noticeable emotions to me. Fear has just struck in the hearts of two people here, now how about the other two? Can you fight, without dying, the great Lightning Elementalist, Rengoku?" Lightning surrounded his body. "Don't try to hide, Ro Corvus!" A surge of electricity flew at Corvus.  

Ryxga

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:05 pm
(ah come on, I guess I should have hinted for oreck but still, me upwind, dogs smell well, so me being upwind would carry my scent to his nose. Ah well. I really probably should have mentioned that.)

Yin got into a tree outside of the village, it looked almost similar to the tribes dwelling, just without the ceiling of the cave being where everything came from but the ground. His eyes widened as he saw a flash of lightning within, the smell of magic was heavy in the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:22 pm
(sorry i keep forgetting my werewolf traits.)  

oreck01

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:50 pm
(it is alright, I didn't remind you in case you had forgotten)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:32 pm
Nagato Dashed in front of corvus, and stopped the lightning with his bare hand.
"Don't you mean, "Former lightning elementalist?""
Nagato dashed in front of rengoku, and let his energy out. He punched rengoku in the torso with a supercharged lightning fist.  

Amias Nicht

Ryxga

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:05 pm
Nagato's fist penetrates the long leather-looking breastplate and manages to sear the middle of his torso before Rengoku backs off and lands about ten feet away. "I see I have underestimated you greatly. Forgive me for not allowing this fight to be much more interesting. Tell me, young blood-sucking friend...what do you intend on doing if you defeat all who are Elementalists?" He held out his spear. "There were four of us absent from your area's cleansing, and they happen to be the most powerful. But, I will admit that I had attended that fun time." Lightning storms became apparent around the area, and thunder sounded, indicating rain soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:13 pm
"Well, it looks like I'll have to terminate the strong ones first, in order to defeat them all!"
Nagato dashed on top of a near building, and formed a lightning sword.
"You were also one of the ones who put the curse on me, but did you stop to realize that once I regained my powers, that the curse would stay? The curse would not be able to uphold all that energy I gained in a few seconds. It was shattered when I got my powers back!"
Nagato split the sword into almost invisible needles, and threw them all over the buildings surrounding rengoku. Nagato waited for rengoku to make his move.  

Amias Nicht

Ryxga

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:28 pm
Rengoku smiled deviously. "I see you have no idea what is going to happen...forgive me for making this short, but even though the curse has been destroyed, it doesn't mean that I cannot kill you." Two spires of electricity rose from the ground, reaching the height of Rengoku. Suddenly, rain began pouring down, and on top of Rengoku, sparks flew. Knowing that he cannot dodge the needles, he looked around for a way out of the area, but knowing that there was nothing, he smiled again, and whispered under thunder. "Lightning is gone, but you have yet to experience the rest...Life, I wish we could meet again." His eyes grew wider and a web of lighting burst out of his body. When the lightning hit the water, it was concentrated and thin enough to use the water droplets to travel upward. The spires accelerated them further, and added more lightning to the area. Finally, when the needles hit Rengoku, there were small pinholes were the armor had been seared through, and with that, blood seeped out of the small holes. He fell on his knees, and looked up, seeing what he did to Nagato.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:47 pm
Nagato tried to block the lightning with his arms, but he was blasted back, and his arms were severely burned. He re-emerged at the top of the building, and shakily lifted his hand. A lightning spear formed in his hand.
"Sorry, but I'm not the one who dies here."
Nagato, using the rest of his strength, ignored the searing pain in his arms, and threw the lightning spear directly at rengoku's chest, hoping to score a death-dealing blow.
"It was fun while it lasted, but I doubt you can move with all my needles stabbing into you."  

Amias Nicht

Ryxga

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:57 pm
"He he he he he" A chuckle came from Rengoku that burst into mad laughter. "GWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DEATH WILL ONLY BE A REAWAKENING!" The spear hit a little higher than expected, and pierced through his armor, jutting through his heart. A shock shot through his body, making all of the electrical currents in his body go haywire. He began to seize and his eyes bled tears of blood that supported electrical currents. Every oraface on his body was pierced open from the inside, and that which was left intact was singed to unrecognizable proportions. All that remained, was a black, smoking mass that sparked from the rain.

Corvus looked up at Nagato, then looked at the mass, and backed away. "I think Nagato means to kill him..." He said in a scared-sarcastic voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:03 pm
Nagato looked down at corvus, the rain slightly relieving the pain of the burns on his arms.
"There is no need for you to worry, I will never turn to the elementalists side, nor will I let this power get the best of me."

(after I reply in the other roleplays, I'm going to bed. G'night!)  

Amias Nicht

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games