Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Blood and Roses ((Romance)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:59 am
Adele
Adele smiled with a relief. "Well there's a first time for everything." She chuckled and looked at Aoi "Well those Princess' have issues they need to sort out."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:43 pm
*~ AOI ~*

"Yes major problems!" he said with a smile and snuck a full blosomed flower behind Princess Adeles ear.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:02 pm
Adele
Adele looked up at him when he placed the flower behind her ear. Her eyes glistening in the moonlight as she smiled and blushed "Uh..do you wanna talk a walk around the garden?" she asked softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:57 pm
*~Aoi~*

Aoi put on his unresistable shining smile once again, "Of course....anything with you Princess Adele!" he told her and put his arm out for her.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:21 pm
Adele
Adele smiled and blushed as she took his arm. "So do you flirt with all the girls you meet...or is it just the one's you think are pretty?" she said jokingly and giggled as they walked off in the garden  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:07 pm
Aoi

Aoi let out a booming laugh that echoed around the gardens. "Hhmhmh! Ocasionally both, but your one of the pretty ones!" he told her with a smirk.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:16 pm
Adele
Adele smiled and laughed. "That's nice to know."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:30 am
Aoi

"Hehe you just get cuter by the minute. So tell me Princess Adele, what is it like to live in the Isis Kingdom?" he started a conversation out of his curiosity.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:02 am
Adele
Adele blushed a little. "Well... its not bad, but my parents never really let me outside the castle because we are always having parties that i never really like going to and im always learning how to be a better queen.. so i sneak out, Sometimes my secret place in the garden or i just walk taking the the fresh air." she said taking a deep breath and smelling the aroma of the flowers that surrounds them. "and sometimes i go into town to hang with my best friend."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:17 pm
*~Aoi~*

"Hmm sounds like you have an interesting and adventurous life here. Im able to go wherever i please but its still within the castle boundaries....im only let out to find a princess in time before i turn eighteen." he explained looking up at the starry night sky. "The sad thing is......i havent found her yet.." he said in his deep soft tone and turned to look her in the eye.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:21 pm
Adele
"Yes.. it is quite the adventure." she said with a sigh. " I know how you feel..." she said looking him in the eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:47 pm
*~Sakuya & Princess Ruri~*

Sakuya sat on the edge of his tip toed feet in deep thought. Princess Ruri approached him from behind and lightly set her hands on his shoulders. "Whats wrong, Sakuya?", she whispered softly into his ear. Her mesmerizing voice set him back down to earth on his feet again, blushing silently away from her view. "Nothing...just thinking what i might do...or how long this all might last.", he answered her question directly with his hands cupped over his face enough to where she couldnt tell his obvious blushing. The room echoed with silence for a moment and Ruri paced around him then sat on her heels before him with a bright, childish smile.

Aoi

Aoi kept her into his eyes as long as he could keep her there. Hypnotizing her into a light kiss.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:10 pm
Adele
Adele was locked in Aoi's gaze and blushed when he kissed her. She wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed him back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:35 pm
*~Sakuya & Princess Ruri~*

"Hm?", Sakuya tilted his head as he faced Ruri. Ruri giggled and was blushing like a small child now. Sakuya only smiled back a bit confused by her reaction. Until suddenly she reached forward and pulled his head close to hers and gently layed a kiss on his lips. Sakuya almost pulled back out of fear from his heart, he had already accepted long ago that the chances of him having her were none. Now she was somehow kissing him out of her own will, her choice. "Ummm...Princess-Princess Ruri!", he choked out after the kiss, his face red like a tomato.

*~Aoi~*

Aoi smiled in delight at how she joined in with the kiss.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:45 pm
Adele
Adele pulled away and looked up at Aoi with a smile on her face. "Maybe you found her now." she said softly as she walked away towards a field of flowers. She looked over her shoulder back at Aoi and smiled.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff