Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Dark Streets of Orkina (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes ^_^
  NO! O_O
  GOLDZ!!!!!!!!
View Results

Fvel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:38 pm
"I believe I am the one asking questions. Besides, I don't think you are in any position to be asking the questions." Don snarled at her. "Now, were you or were you not causing the problems. To answer your question though, that man works for me. So now I believe you owe me an answer."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:57 pm
She walks into a room and looks out the broken glass window wide enough to fit through more than half of the wall. She sees Don and Motoko talking. "This cant be good. . ."  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:22 pm
Motoko scoffed, placing a hand on her hip and retorting "Oh? is that so? Well your lackies need to be put on a leash. If you must know, he was hitting on me, so i thought i'd show him who was boss" Motoko smirked and asked "Satisfied?" Feeling watch, she eyed and open window in the next building parallel to the underground bar she had been drinking in. "hmph.."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:45 pm
Glares down at her and wlalks back in forth as if to chalenge her.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:59 pm
Motoko rose her brow at the strange girl's antics. She let out a small laugh, finding the lady rather amusing. Motoko brought her attention back down the strange, white haired man and said "Well, if the interrogation is over, i'll be leaving" and with that she began to turn towards the street, with her hands pocketed in her beige blazer.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:31 am
She smiles as if she was just teasing Motoko and walks out of the room and back into the hallway and into the basment to see what she could find.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Fvel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:13 pm
"Oh, not yet. I think you'll have to pay for the few months that he won't be able to come back." Don then brought the lighter to his front. "I hear you like fire." He said in an I-know-all-about-you tone. Concentrating hard, Don manipulated the fire through his psionics and sent it snaking around Motoko.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:16 pm
In the basment Kenta finds some old pictures of the hotel when it was first built, some old records, and more old and useless things. "This is stupid."  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:00 pm
Lisa, oblivious to all the chaos around her, wandered the street until she found a place that was open. "Hmm, it looks like a tavern. Well, I'll get work where I can find it." she murmured to herself, entering the tavern.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:13 am
Motoko turned back, wide eyed and stunned. 'how did he...?' she looked down at her feet to see the trail snake it's way around her shins. Motoko gritted her teeth for a second, and looked up at the threatening stranger with a devious grin "Well then mind reader, you oughta know that you'll have to do a little better then this trick" she said, as she hopped out of the fire rope the strange man had created and threw him a few fast fireballs and another larger then the rest.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:30 pm
Kenta walks out of the building and sits in a small aly bored out of her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:05 pm
Smirking, Don stopped the fireballs in midair with his mind and held them there. "Not a mind reader, deary." Noticing the larger fireball, he tossed the others he had caught into the wall, and stuck out his hand, focusing on the air, Don caused it to solidify into something similar to an invisible titanium wall. Watching the fireball smash into what seemed like nothingness, Don then released the air. "So you're not a weak pyro." Focusing on the air around Motoko, Don formed a solid, invisible box around her. *I'd like to make you an offer.* Don thought to her.  

Fvel

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:03 pm
Motoko felt around the walls, mentally and scowled at the fact that she was trapped. Hearing the stranger in her head and his propisition she smirked and said "so what do you have to offer me?" Motoko let her hands down from the invisible walls, straightening her poise and finding an appeal to the man's sudden interest of her.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:35 pm
Smiling, Don sent a thought to her. *Those walls are quite solid and I can't quite hear you through there. It'll be easier on both of us if you just think what you're going to say, okay? Alrighty, since I am one person short, no thanks to you, I would like to hire you.*  

Fvel

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:44 pm
Motoko scoffed and focused a single thought back to the stranger 'What do i have to do, and for how much?' her look was rather smug, as she pocketed one of her hands and kept a playful smirk on her face.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff