Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:24 pm
"No violence, please and thank you. ^-^" I wave my hands so both weapons disappear from the men's hands and appear in mine.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:24 pm
Ok thats gone far enough *points her hand and says something The fire starter can no longer move* You need to learn how to control your powers sweety  

Taria180

DonCacti

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:34 pm
He struggles against it, trying to move. Fires around the room are still burning.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:35 pm
'She didnt not just take dad's most prized gun away from him. not good not good' Carissima thought silently with a look of shock.

Mello's hand became a fist.

Carrisima ran to Suki. "let me have my dads gun. Ill put it away."  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:40 pm
I look coldly at Mellow, a sort of frightening, demonic look on my face. "One condition."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:43 pm
"What?" She asked. She knew more about the reason Mello loved his gun than anyone here.  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:44 pm
Suki put out the fires they will ruin our nice store  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:48 pm
I shrug, the gun disappearing from my hand, the long knife still in my other hand, the gun reappearing back in Mellow's hand. "No shooting anyone in the cafe, or in front of it. Too much gore to clean and.... well, you just dont want to see me or Ikima around blood." I wave my hand, putting out all of the fires and fixing what was burnt.  

XSuki_MikaX

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:51 pm
Mello relaxed greatly.

Carissima rushed to him. "Dad. You didnt do what Matty said to do when you got anger."

"I know Cari. I feel bad about it."

(((night guys, im going to bed))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:52 pm
suki you and me need to teach this fire boy how to keep his powers in check are you ready for a hell of a time? Now boy whats your name?  

Taria180

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:54 pm
"Heh heh... Helluva time for sure...." Grins, my fangs easy to be seen, Ikima jumping onto my shoulder, grinning as well as baring his fangs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:56 pm
Suki we are going back to witch and wizard boot camp *grins evilly* Now boy whats your name the other ways of finding out ain't so pleasant  

Taria180

DonCacti

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:00 am
"My name is Clyde, Now will someone tell me what exactly is going on?" He looks around, looking quite confused. "And can I have my knife back, it was a momento from my old boss. Its kinda special to me." Takes a step towards Suki.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:38 am
Maria appeared in front of Suki. "Take one more step, and you'll get your knife back, alright." she said sinisterly. "Clyde, Suki'll keep your knife for the time being, we just don't want you to impale anyone with it. Suki'll give back later." she explained. "If we keep going at this rate, soon we'll have airport security." she mumbled to herself.  

Methodless Madness

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:07 am
Alyss scooted out from the back. as quietly as possible. She was in her uniform and, for some reason, felt kind of awkward. "Maria.... For some reason, I feel kind of awkward," she said. She looked around the cafe. "What's going on?" she asked, a puzzled look on her face.

((Can the uniform look like this?
User Image))

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games