Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
xX~Petals Of War~Xx Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Shinta finished his tea and put away the small ebony cup reverently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:56 pm
"I dunno. Take a nap and let my wolves squish you? Hahaha, thats how i have to sleep every night!! whee "  

XSuki_MikaX

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:59 pm
"Well you were the one who was being all fussy about the next step in our plan."Ai said glaring at suki.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:59 pm
Shinta looked in amusement at the two girls, he shrugged and pulled out a small ocarina, made of ebony and covered in symbols similar to the cup. Shinta brought the small wooden instrument to his lips and began to play a slow haunting tune, the eerie melody flowing around him.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:02 pm
The two puppies lying on my stomach sit up, growling at Shinta. "No, i just dont know what to do next, and it's not my fault im kinda tired."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:02 pm
this be awesome on a orcina or w/e
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki9WVvkd1oo&feature=related ))

Ai closed her eyes. "How did this thing even start,I can't even remember."Ai said and blinked.  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:07 pm
((That would be good))

Shinta continued his haunting song, growing louder slightly and letting the creeping tune float out across the village.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:13 pm
I roll onto my stomach after pushing the puppies off gently, careful so my skirt doesnt come up, and rest my head in my crossed arms, eyes closed, the puppies laying on my back, glaring at Shinta.  

XSuki_MikaX

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:13 pm
gawd listening to it right now it is so....pretty but sad too 0_o))

"Hmmmm well we shouldn't dwell in one place for long,it's getting dark and the soldiers usually patrol this area,and we, or mainly her are criminals and I don't feel like being killed..yet. "Ai smiled and stood.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:17 pm
I yawn. "Not my fault. Im only helping you, and also you should be happy. I didnt say anything about you when getting blackmail. Ugh. That ocarina is putting me to sleep..." I stand, stretching, and all of the wolves around me stand, making a path for me as i walk ahead, then they all follow me.  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:20 pm
Shinta ended his song and looked sadly at the Ocarina for a moment before putting it away, he stood up and muttered to himself quietly, "This is the way the world ends, this is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whisper."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:22 pm
"Meh?Whisper ay? Heh I prefer to go out with a bang,thats; always been my dream,to die saving japan or something..hah."Ai said halfly to herself.  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:25 pm
Shinta simply shrugged and started walking aimlessly down the street.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:32 pm
While Shinta was walking one of my wolves appears out of nowhere, tacking him and licking his face. I pop up from a roof next to where he was walking. "Sorry 'bout that! I think Kekiri likes you!!"  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:40 pm
Shinta smiled slightly and scratched the wolf lightly behind it's ears.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff