Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
what pets do you have. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is THE thread. Get it?
  Got it.
View Results

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:45 pm
i have
1 dog
1 horse  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:10 pm
4 cats
3 horses
2 dogs
1 puppy rofl  

gothic mogle

blueRose98

12,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:58 pm
that's cute whee whee 3nodding 3nodding 4laugh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:42 pm
I have 5 cats and 1 dog  

Black Cat Hamlet

XxMissBooxX

5,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:58 pm
Shut up and put your money where your mouth is -

I have three.

Squeaks - Female cat. Light grey, white, and pale orange. Inbred. Stupid and insane, but adorable and lovable. 2 years old. Couldn't meow of her own volition until about 1 year ago, when she got pregnant. Before that, she'd only make noise if you stepped on her, hence "Squeaks".
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tygre - Female cat. Spayed. White, black, grey, and orange. Striped, but has spots on her belly. 1/4 Lynx [Desert Lynx, from her daddy[looks just like him]], 3/4 crazy, 100% God complex. Steals my things quite often. We have joint custody of my iPod and cell phone, while she's out-right stolen my boyfriend, closet, and giraffe. She doesn't like -anyone- but my boyfriend, unless she needs food. Goes through about 1/2 their food bowl per day. Loud, when she doesn't get what she wants. One of Squeaks' kittens. Wouldn't trade her for the world.
EDIT - I just took a good look at her, and remembered that, other than her face and tail, her stripes are actually just close-together spots.

Fred - Male reticulated Ball Python. Old and mellow. Family pet. Currently wondering why there are ceramic dragons in his tank [to protect them from Tygre]. Starred in my senior pictures with me. Somewhat depressed from his mate dying a year ago.

And, my two un-official pets that belong to family members, Louis and Sam. [Tygre's litter mates.]

Louis - Male cat. Neutered. White and orange. Striped, but with spots on his belly. Total sweetheart. Was the largest of the litter, but now is second-largest. Was both Squeaks' and my dad's favorite. Now belongs to my 5-year old nephew. Lou actually helps with his ADHD and Aspergers [form of Autism], because I played rough with him before sending him to my sister's. Khurt loves him more than anything, and I couldn't be happier with the home he ended up with.

Sam - Male cat. Neutered. White and orange. Striped, but with spots on his belly. Big, fluffy, and totally lovable. Was the runt of the litter, now is the largest. Took him about 45 seconds to start breathing when he was born; scared the hell out of me. I fought really hard to save him, and to keep him alive. And he's a big, sweet, fluffy...thing now, so I must have done something right. Now belongs to my mother. Sam helps with her Borderline Personality Disorder, which I just don't have the patience to try to understand or deal with. He's her best friend, and it makes me happy that I could have at least given her something so loving to help with her problems.

- That's what you get for waking up in Vegas.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:50 am
I have lab mix That is ten months. My sister has a weimeraner  

goldenhuskyqueen

awesomely_aweful

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:55 am
I have 2 cats.

Both Seal point Siamese, 1/2 brother and sister.

1) male - K.C.

2) Female - Gemma mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:41 am
An Adorable 4 year old Male Yorkshire Terrier Named Skyler
A 2 year old Piranha named Fearosha
7 month old Betta named Tj
Two Budgies, A male blue one, and a female yellow one. they are approximatly, 6-7 year old  

The Pocket Sized Ninja

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:36 am
At the moment I have two dogs at the house. One is named Pepper he is a silver dapple daschund he is my baby and I love him very much. I feel like I'm his mama since I'm very protective of him. We have had him for about four or five years so far. Our second dog is named Maverick he is a big laborador retriever he is sweet but he can get a little to jumpy and hyper but I like him alot. Our last pet is our cat melinda doolittle she is so sweet and loveable. I named her after my favorite american idol contestant Melinda Doolittle *giggles* She is a wild cat on our place in the country but she doesnt really act like it when she is around my family so I think that is really neat  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:53 pm
I currently have a dog that we rescued from the streets.

However, there was a time when my father bought two goldfish and then they breeded and filled up the tank with so many little fish. We raised them and then got another generation and so forth.  

Mai_rei_anne

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

zenobia2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:55 pm
2 cats one dog  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:09 pm
I have 2 dogs and two dogs....the puppy is very weird  

pieemperor

Layotasis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:10 pm
I only have one cat. I wish I had more, but that's all my brother will let me have. Anyway my cat is all white with blue eyes just like a Kiki Kitty.^^ But I joined too late to be able to get one and have given up on it. *sigh* Back to my kitty. Her name is Emmy and she's so cute and really sweet. I haven't seen her scratch or bite anyone yet. Not even the neighbor's dog and he likes to torment her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:24 pm
i have 4 dogs and lots of cats and a horse  

W0LFIE x3

Echo Of Destiny

4,675 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:54 pm
I have seven cats, two dogs, and five birds.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff