Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Kingdom Hearts: Organization reality Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:42 am
Axel shook his head.

"Can't be Xem... He would never kill Saix. Those two were practically an item back in Org13. I'm going with Rox and saying that he's probably an advanced Nobody adn what ever the hell he's pissed off at, can't be good." Axel said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:28 pm
Eric looked at the small dusty orb he held in his hand, "what could they want with this old thing?" He droped the orb, into a pocket and smirked they never said that the mask would cause so much trouble.  

The Harvester Of Souls

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:27 pm
Demyx just stood there listening to Sora and then Axel "Thats true it cant be Xem he would never hurt Sai no matter what." He said agreeing with Axel. "I am going with Rox also we have to stop this guy before any one else gets hurt." He said as he started to walk with Roxas and Axel.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:12 pm
(Try to take Organization 13 seriously after watching this Youtube vid. xP)

Roxas arrived at Sunset Station, staring at the trains.. he knew they couldn't take him to another world, but there was a ley point nearby that would. The ley point connected to the heart of the world, and the hearts between the worlds, creating tunnels that could be travelled through via Gummi ship. He approached the glowing circle, holding out his hand to let it bask in the warm, green glow.. before he turned back toward Demyx.

"Do you still have the Gummi block I gave you? Like I said, I don't know how you use one, so we're counting on you to take us through the pathways.. alright?" He asked, stepping into the circle, waiting for Axel and Sora to arrive.  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:51 pm
"Wow.. Demyx is driving the ship then? Score!" Axel said with a grin. He didn't know if Demyx could drive it well.. But hey! Who knows! He might be better than Sora!

"We all ready to head off?" Axel asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:49 am
Demyx smiled at Axel as he sat down behind the pilot controls. "Axel how do you think I got here. I sure didn't transport here." He said with a smart ellic voice. "If every one is ready lets get going." He said as he started the engines.  

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

william-tyler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:40 am
"Yeah, I'm ready. But, if it wasn't Xemnas who killed Sai'x, then I wonder who this Mask person really is."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:21 pm
"Humm I don't really know. Hey can any one here still call the window to the darkness?" Demyx said quickly.  

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:26 am
"Oh God.. Let's just ask Zem or Vexen when we find them aite?" Axel said, all the crazy junk finally catching up on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:32 pm
"You bet lets go to where they are located. Umm where are they at does any one know? I forgot. Demyx said with a smile.  

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

william-tyler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:53 pm
Sora said, "Last I heard, Vexen was in Halloween town. Jack Skellington wrote me a letter in gratitude that Vexen was acutally there helping. I got it like last week. I don't know where the other one is though and we won't know until we travel all over."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:09 pm
"That's great. Halloween Town here we come." Demyx said as he put the coordinates in and hit the warp drive.  

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:48 am
Axel whooped. Halloween town? Now this will get exciting. And ol' Vex is actually there to HELP?

"well.. can't believe Im actually saying this but I can't wait to see ol Vex again." Axel said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:26 pm
Demyx smiled at Alex. After a few hours they finally came to Halloween Town. "Okay every one we are here. Prepare for landing." Demyx said as he started to land the ship. When the ship was landed he stood. "Okay we may now exit." He said as he opened the door and jumped out. He looked around and waited for every one to get out of the ship.  

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

william-tyler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:36 pm
(You meant Axel, right? Not Alex?)

Sora automatically dressed in his werewolf costume and howled. He said, "Now this oughta be gooood."

He wandered down the streets of Halloween town and said, "Follow me, guys. I know where Jack would be right about now."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff