Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
What Kinda "Music" Do You Listen To? Or Dont Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kisaruuzamaki_lv

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:31 am
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Lolicat von Doom
kisaruuzamaki_lv

Lol, i've notice. I am a b***h for deep guy voices :] I got drawn into Paramore last year because of the song Crushcrushcrush and after that i loved that band :]

I think I'm a lesbian trapped in the wrong body, most of my bands are lesbian queercore and Riot Grrrl punk, so if I go to a show it's totally weird.

But Lesbians are awesome! It's nothing bad to think that you might b lesbian in a wrong body and it's not weird to go to their shows :]

Yea I know, but it's a drag because the shows are filled with angry looking girls that are both shocked and annoyed that I like their favourite bands, hahaha.

Well it shouldn't really matter if you are a girl. You are a girl right? It says so on your profile. But i wouldn't mind if i saw a guy at the concert like that but i would be like"You like them right?"

No, I'm a guy, just Gaia won't let you have a female avatar... Pfft, Fascists.

LOL ok then. I rely on gaia profile info XD I am a girl  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:35 am
i actully only like rap hip hop and rock (depends which are the singers cuz some singers suck)  

FaMoUs-BiLlIoNaRe

loIitoads

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:24 am
LuVeR Of iPoDs
i actully only like rap hip hop and rock (depends which are the singers cuz some singers suck)

What artists? I think hip hop artists like Jurassic 5, MF Doom and A Tribe Called Quest are criminally underexposed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:17 pm
umm. i would have to say everything except counrty. but i pretty much like everything because my brothers listen to techno and rap and my sister listens to r&b and alternative/ rock and sometimes heavy metal but i don't enjoy heavy metal alot.  

Lana_bobanna

Sar_Sarita

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:11 pm
I listen to everything, I'm very eclectic... I don't like rap and country though!  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff