Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Ninja RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Head Count
  +1
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm
Yuu stopped laughing.
"Well, time to head back to the forest~!" she stood up and started walking back to the forest.
When she arrived, she sat down under a tree and sighed.
She then slowly falls asleep.

((later))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:32 pm
monkey and john says bye to yuu and then they get out of the restaurant, john and his monkey walks around town
"wtf am i thinking? she doesnt feel attracted to me..."
monkey shakes head
"oh well i'll be serious again like he showed me to be, but still he is dead idk why this wanted paper its recent and by the way wtf am i thinking she must be taken already so why lose time or be nervous in front of her hm"
monkey makes sounds and looks at john like he wants to say john wont be a serious guy like the crime suspect who trained him
"you think i wont be serious again? hmm lets not say serious lets say...a criminal...like he showed me" monkey rolls his eyes knowing they are coming back to that life  

word filter

light_yo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:34 pm
amy was done eat and tip for food walk to street. "man name dark he wanted dead or alive" said amy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:43 pm
"alright buddy time for meditation...we coming back to that life" john and monkey walked out of town and sat on 2 rocks that were on a river far from town  

word filter

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:47 pm
reappear behind amy use sleepy gas to knock her out and carry go back to the forset.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:50 pm
ughh..i fall down and knock out cold....  

light_yo

word filter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:05 pm
john and his monkey are meditating and getting ready to start the crime life like his trainer show them

in monkey's mind

chaos and death when he was born and saw how strangers kidnapped some of his family to get them to the zoo and others were shot cause they got violent, then he saw how his remaining family and friends got killed by jaguars and other carnivours...those images in his mind ignites the fire inside monkey turning him rebel and violent.

in john's mind

a blurry past, but he does remember the train given to him by the criminal of criminals when he was a kid...wants to know if rumors are right that the criminal is related to him...but what really hurt him is that he doesnt know what love feels like for example the love given by a mother who he cant remember and the love given by a girlfriend...the blurry in his mind was provoked by an extremely strong attack to his head by an unknown person...he wants respect and that's what he is going to get the good way or the bad way.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:44 pm
Madi is putting her laundry back into the washer and puts the soap and money in. "ugh... i hope this is the last time today i mean this is my 3rd time." She takes out the four leaf clover and looks at it. It started to glow. She looked around to see if anyone else could see it. No one was there. She looked back at it and it started to move into the air like it was being pulled by a string but it wasn't. The next thing that happened was Madi woke up in an abandoned warehouse. It was white oh so white. "where am i?" she said feeling a lump on her head. "ow how did that happen. Hello? Anybody there?" "Hello little one welcome home." Called out a voice that seemed to come from the heavens. "Am i dead or am i just dreaming." a husky laugh sounded and echoed and it triggered something in Madi's mind like a distant memory that was long forgotten. "who's there?"called out madi. "We have been waiting for you" "who r u. show yourself." Madi was so confused and dazed that she had no idea that been changed into a robe and was floating. confused confused confused  

madbugz

word filter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:54 pm
30 minutes of meditating and they leave the river with a fire inside of them...john and his monkey are heading back to town  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:07 pm
"you are here to begin training" "but i don't want to i don't know who you are i just want to go home" "then so be it" Madi looked around her then back at the four leaf clover still grasped in her hand. She was back at the laundry mat and her clothes were done and were now to be put in the drier. "what the hell just happened" "she put the clover back into her hair and carried on with her laundry.
30 min. later she was walking down main street after dropping her laundry off at her apartment and was now going down main street when she saw a man and a monkey who looked very angry but ignored it and went on with her duty of getting groceries.  

madbugz

word filter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:38 pm
john and his monkey starts a chaos on the town streets by fighting almost everyone and destroying everything they see....people started to riot too  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:42 pm
"Bread check, Milk check, Rice check,Fire check, wait what fire oh my gosh there is a fire on the road" "What the hell are you doing" said the shopkeeper to a man who was screaming and yelling and stealling goods and then running off. Madi was frightened but then a urge to contribute to the chaotic events that were happening in front of her eyes kicked in and she began to help a group of people tip over a cart of fruits and then a car. She had never felt such thrill before. twisted twisted  

madbugz

word filter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:56 pm
john and monkey smiled at the chaos they started with their eyes shinning orange by the fire and they left to the dojo  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:10 pm
Madi Realised wat she was doing and realised that she wasn't as clumsy anymore because she was climbing the molding of building stepping on gargoyles heads and jumping from window ledge to window ledge for no apparent reason. She felt as though something animalistic has taken over and it was cat like almost like a tiger or lion. She liked it and was enjoying it.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:35 pm
Yuu was still sleeping very relaxed in the forest.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff