Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
APH World Society Masquerade Ball [Open~] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Latvia-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:39 pm
fear the ninja! FEAR HIM!
((LATE REPLY IS LATE TOOOO~)))
Latvia smirked giving off a extrange defing aura "Oh sorry my fellow camarade, I did not know about this. But I think it's up to the lady to decide, after all I just want a dance, and you trust her right." The sly smirk he held and the look he gave, if someone didn't know they've could have sweared he passed one too many nights drunk, like he was right now, alongside france.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:39 pm
He shook of the cold night air as he came into the ballroom, pulling his jacket closer around his shoulders, fixing his mask just a bit so it didn't interfere with his glasses. Roderich looked about the room as he made his entrance, there were so many here, all of them in masks, it was very hard to tell just who was who. With a calm sigh he made his way around the outer edge of the room, taking a look at who was there and as well as the outfits everyone had on tonight.  

Austria-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:40 pm
"..Haha, I would like to see him dance with you, Mr. Lithuania...!" she said as she smiled at him; an actual smile graced her lips. Most of Belarus's thoughts stopped for a moment, except for one; Was she starting to take a liking to Lithuania..?

..No, impossible...the only man in my heart is brother...that is just..hormones...or something to that effect..

She continued to stare at his eyes while they danced...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:46 pm
"Ah, monsieur, I'm just trying to make sure she makes the right choice." he says to Latvia, trying to not grit his teeth and not mumble curses in German.

"Madamoiselle, I never said I own you~ My words were that you have a perfect gentleman, were they not?" he says, smiling warmly to Liechtenstein. Also trying to not smile brotherly at her. It was hard. Really, it was.

Mukuro-kun

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:50 pm
Oh how that laugh made him swallow hard. Had he ever heard her laugh before? He smiled back of course, "No, no, I'd rather not limp around with bruised feet for days!" He protested, chuckling. "Alright, I admit he's pretty good at dancing now, but that's after I taught him. I have to say though, you're a very quick learner, Miss Natalia..." They spun again, without a hitch, and he found that he was close enough for their chests to touch if he breathed too deeply.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:54 pm
((Tenacious D....why must you be so entertaining?......))
"To make it fair...I will dance with you both" she said, not wanting to anger either gentleman. "Since Latvia asked first.....I suppose I will dance with him" Liech said politely, really not wanting to.  

Loev Bara

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:03 pm
..True, brother does do a better job then Mr. Poland when it comes to bruises..
"....Hm, thank you.." she said squietly. Belarus yawned; they had been dancing for quite a while. Looked down to Lithuania's chest as she held a tired look in her eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:05 pm
"I-I'm sorry, are you tired?" Lithuania slowed their dance to a stop, looking worried. "I didn't notice, how rude of me. Please, let me go and get you something to drink!" He said as he let go of her, almost reluctantly. He'd probably never get the chance to be that close to her again, after all. If Russia was here, he never would have gotten it to begin with!  

Lithuania-tan

Latvia-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:06 pm
"Well, the right choice is the one she decides right?" He said now smiling warmly at Liech "Oh my lady, what a wonderfull decition, it's music for my ears! But I cannot let you dance with me, as I sence you don't feel alright with it..." Even in his drunk state Raivis could notice her incomodity just as well as someone who was perfectly well at the time. He took her hand politely and kneeled before her "Seek for me when your heart desires to be dancing together, right now your wishes are somewhere else" Saying this he kissed her hand gently, got up, and stumbled to the food table but not before bowing to them like a gentleman and giving a barely noticeable wink to Liech.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:12 pm
She noticed the familiar figure enter the ballroom, and smiled to herself as she started walking slowly over to him. Making sure her mask was carefully in place and all the folds of her dress were properly settled, she extended a hand to him. "Excuse me, sir~ would you like to dance?"

(Sorry it took so long! I had to switch computers again >3<;;)  

Hungary-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:16 pm
'Callier' bites back what would have been a very angry German retort and replaces it with a smile. "Oh, of course. Whatever the madame wants, oui~?" he says, trying his hardest not to grab his sister by the wrist and drag her home, nagging the whole way. Those thoughts perished at Latvia's very...gentlemanly display. Hmm...note to self: Catch Latvia when he's sober.

(( =w= You're making him feel Swissy, you two. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:16 pm
Belarus blinked and slightly stumbled forward as Lithuania let go; he gets so flustered sometimes."..Oh, very well.." she says as Lithuania rushes off. Finding a seat, she sat down and put her hands in her lap. He..really is a nice guy...I see how brother likes him more than I...

Eam Adair

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:17 pm
"Ah..." Roderich was almost caught off guard as he heard the almost familiar voice. "Dance? Oh yes...where are my manors." He smiled softly giving a bow as he lowered his eyes and extended his hand out towards the pretty brunette. "The pleasure would be mine..." He said taking her hand and kissing the top of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:19 pm
Somehow Latvia's gentle gesture struck a heartstring and she followed after him. She tugged on his coat half heartedly and smiled at him "I am sorry about that, but I would really like to dance with you if that's ok?" she said. Still feeling odd about the whole situation.
((Teehee...Swissy is a silly word.))  

Loev Bara

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:22 pm
Germany entered the room slowly, his doberman Schwartz sitting at the door, but the new puppy bounding forward. Face a little red, he called to it, "Weiss, heel!", but the puppy bounded over to the food table, hopping up on his chubby legs and trying to get to the food. He hurried over to the table, lifting the menace and carrying him back to the door, setting him down by the other dog. "Stay." He said firmly, standing up. As the puppy sought to bound off again, the doberman caught it by its scruff, keeping it still and distracting it to play with her.

With a sigh, he straightened his mask, steping over to the food table to see if he could find something to drink.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff