Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs Holyk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:58 pm
Hi there everyone. (:
-Waves-

My name's Haste. 20. Female. Bisexual. From Sacrament, CA.
I love all types of movies. Instrumental and Jazz music among other things.
I'm here to make some new friends, girls and guys, and just have a good time.
More info (a ton more, lol) is on my profile. Feel free to check it out. ^^

I'm friendly, and nice. Don't be afraid to contact me. ;D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:48 am
Welcome to the guild Amanda and Haste. :]  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

light shinomi

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:19 pm
name: call me momo
I'm pansexual.
pets: dog- Bell
bird- Sunny

hobbies: reading, anime/manga, cosplay/prop creation, friends, card and dice games, practicing playing board games and guitar hero, dancing randomly, sparklers and glow sticks

weakness: unfeed snakes, superstitions, germs

religion: agnostic
love ya all already!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 am
Welcome aboard all you folks. =o I apologize for not being here; been busy. xD  

Le Scratch
Vice Captain

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Arthur Auditore

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:11 pm
Name: Marie. But I don't like my name.... so, I don't... know.... D| Kai is a cool name though *off in thought now*

Age: Ahhhh. Lets got with "not old enough to drink but not young enough to be under the 13 year old age limit for Gaia accounts" *doesn't feel comfortable with telling age at the moment* sweatdrop

Gender: Female, but I really don't... like it? (I know that probably sounds really bad or lame or something, but I can't think of another way to put it) I don't wear girls' clothing, don't think of myself as that gender, but I don't really think of myself as a guy either. No one in public realizes that I'm a girl, and my parents absolutely hate that. I really don't like leaving the house anymore, after all of the stares, comments behind my back, etc. Clothe shopping sucks. It's just so messed up, and I really have no idea..

Orientation: Bi (I think) but I haven't told anyone, am very confused and don't know what to do with myself anymore. emo

Fave game: Loco Roco rofl

Hobbies: I like art, but I really wish I was better at it. Haha....... I do manga/anime (digital, copics, watercolor, gonna do a webcomic someday), and have been learning some traditional art lately to try to help myself learn more. (been doing oil paintings, and some perspective drawings along with drawing and shading random objects) I want to do it as a living or something, but right now I just want to improve, even if it's just a bit at a time. I just don't know how all of the time. I actually used to want to be an author.. (random but true. I used to love writing)
I also like video games. MMORPGs, role playing, Pokemanzs, Nintendo(sp?) stuff like SSB and Mario Bros, etc. I am slowing getting into Kingdom Hearts and FInal Fantasy (was debating doing this or starting Crisis Core lol), since everyone has always said good things about them.
I don't really do anything other than that. I like music, but nothing popular or "cool". I love Macs. xD But I really have no social life. Everyone seems to hate me for some reason, and I go through hell everyday at school. I don't seem to have any real friends that I can actually talk about things (truthfully) with, and I'm really just lost socially. Which is why half the crap I just said probably didn't make sense. XD'

Pets: Chickens (Risa, Venny, Winry, & Star), cat (Almond), dog (Shep). I used to have parrots in my earlier years. All kinds of 'em. ;__;

Weaknesses: Blood tests. People. *sigh* Birds; I almost envy them. Haha..... I'm also depressed. They say that it's (in my case) hereditary, and that I've apparently had it since I was in first grade. (I look at pictures of myself when I was younger and I look like a demented, sad, sleep deprived child. XD) Once, someone suggested that I stay in a mental hospital for a few days. O:> DX

Sorry for ranting. Sometimes you just have to rant, I guess. ;n; *goes back to lurking in a corner*
(reading it all again makes me feel like I have too many problems XD imagine that~)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:33 pm
Wow. Well, I welcome you to the guild, mental issues or not. =P -has OCD and possibly bipolar disorder, and depression runs in the family-  

Le Scratch
Vice Captain

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

ChaosDice

O.G. Elder

17,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:33 pm

Name: ChaosDice
Age: 25. Yes, 25 years of age. No, it's not up for discussion.
Orientation: Straight but comfortable enough with my sexuality that I'm not afraid to cuddle with someone of the same sex who is a lesbian or transgendered.
Hobbies: Art, reading, working, video games, and my love SpartanThirteen. Halo is my life <3
Weaknesses: Spiders are teh suck. So are people who announce all their life issues to the world over the internet and then act surprised when people use it against them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:39 pm
Name: Disasterriffic, also known as Disa. ^^
Orientation: Heh...call me Pansexual. I take things as they are, and people who they are. Also, I'm a tad on the "T" side of LGBT. ^^;
Hobbies: Writing, RP, Exercise and sewing cosplay outfits. ~<3
Pets: Far too many to mention, uhuhuu~
Weaknesses: When I feel uncomfortable, I start acting like a timid girl. Not that that's a bad thing! But uh...I get uncomfortable pretty easily.  

Disasterriffic

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:01 pm
Welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:55 pm
So gay I piss glitter
Likes Guitar Hero, writing tennis, ninjas ninja , kittens and retarded youtube vids  

faberry

Le Scratch
Vice Captain

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:15 pm
xDD Welcome aboard you three. Always nice to have entertaining descriptions.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:48 pm
Glad to be here, and hope to make some new friends on Gaia! It's been a while since I've been on here, but now I'm happy to be back. smile

Name: I usually go by Georgie.
Orientation: pretty much... gay.
Hobbies: natural horsemanship, vegan cooking, running, knitting/crocheting, writing, reading.
Pets: two kitties and a pony.
Weaknesses: airplanes (evil!), elevators (slightly less evil!), robots, vacuum cleaners.
Unless you mean weak-at-the-knees weaknesses, in which case: girls with fauxhawks (yeah, i know... xd ), shiny new trucks, daleks (yus!), shiny ponies, Billie Piper... I could go on...  

georgeodowd

Dapper Dabbler

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

EclecticDrops

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:23 pm
Name: Stephanie
Orientation: Bisexual
Hobbies: Reading, watching TV, texting
Weaknesses: chocolate =D
Pets: puppy and rabbit  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:36 pm
Welcome to the guild Georgie and Stephanie.  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

Toffee Sock Scissor Betch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:03 pm
Eh. Hulothar. Name's Chelsie, never Chels.
Pan-curious bisexual cup of soup.
I look after the elderly, training to be a nurse.
Interests include reading, writing, drawing, zumba, latin/ballroom dance, animals, vintage My Little Pony, manga, anime, photography, the occasional obsession...
Everyone digs the pets so here's my two-cents worth.. a three-legged cat, Chloe AKA Psycho Ginga and a kitten called Wyth. Currently looking for the perfect canine friend.
And I pretty much glow in the dark. biggrin

Forum Homepage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces