Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Slave/Master Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this roleplay?
  Cool
  Stupid
  Good Idea, Poorly Put Together
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:30 pm
Abel sighed and leaned back on his chair.
"Answer me. Or did something got your tongue?" said Abel with a little chuckle.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:21 pm
The Head opened and closed his mouth like a fish, finally managing a weak,"Ah...Lord Abel, we were simply...trying to have a discussion about whether laws should be implemented about the non-humans...they can...sometimes be a threat. Such as the demons and the seraphim--"
"Self-righteous sods!" someone muttered.

Hanxi stood up. He'd be calm the rest of the discussion, but..."Excuse me, Head, I respect you, but I would strongly appreciate it if you didn't insult my mother."  

Paradoxismminant

Manpug

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:52 am
Manpug followed the blip on the GPS deep into the building. Keeping his distence just in case it spots him. He finally gets a visual on it, but someone is holding it. He mutters to himself "That person has a collor on and is rather common looking. Must be a worker of the grounds." Manpug had hoped he would have found it in the presence of a noble person or a politician. He desides to watch a bit longer just in case on shows up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:43 pm
Abel released a smirk and placed his hand under his chin.
"Oh really now?" said Abel with mockery.

dfhlfhflashdfud

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:18 pm
"Oh, yes,"smiled Hanxi. "My mother was stoned to death for being half-seraphim and half-niphilim."

An awkward and rather deafening silence ensued.

Ladeaux froze. She wanted to run up there, cover her master's mouth, and declare that it was a lie. That was not something you threw around, especially if you were a noble on the rise. She knew she couldn't, though, so she had to lock her knees and hold on tighter to the feline in her arms.

"Do continue,"Hanxi said, his smile becoming more smirk-like. "..without anyone insulting my late mother, of course."

He looks like a shark sweatdrop ...thought Ladeaux. He really shouldn't have told, though...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:23 am
OOC// Just to confirm is Ladeaux holding this cat in the chamber of commerce? If she is it will change my actions. Thanks Para for the lead up to some action.  

Manpug

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:57 am
Abel stood up from his seat and was heading out the door.
"Come Gilbert. This meeting has not interest me at all." said Abel then Gilbert bowed then followed Abel.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:03 am
As I see that some of the nobles get up and head for the door (Abel and Gilbert that is) manpugs window of chance is getting smaller, he needs to act fast before they all leave. He thinks to himself 'If I can't nab them red handed I can at least look good in front of them all.'
Manpug steps out from the door way and shouts "STOP THAT PERSON!!!" and points to Ladeaux "There's a warrent out for that cat she holds!"

Manpug

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:52 pm
Abel heard a yell and glanced his eyes towards it and stopped.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:04 pm
Manpug
OOC// Just to confirm is Ladeaux holding this cat in the chamber of commerce? If she is it will change my actions. Thanks Para for the lead up to some action.

{sorry it's a little late sweatdrop but yeah. And no problem^^.}

Ladeaux whirled around. Hanxi stood up and glared at the intruder. "Who are you, and what do you want with her?"

Ladeaux was just backing up slowly, towards Hanxi, who was coming up the steps. "Well?" demanded Hanxi.  

Paradoxismminant

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:23 pm
A boring meeting was seemingly turning into a heated arguement and Abel smirked for the reason that the two might clash in fight.
Abel leaned from a wall and watched Hanxi and the man yelling argue.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:56 am
As is the Bounty Hunters duty he must show his ring (like a officer there badge) he holds his hand up for all to see. "I have no intention of harming her, she must hand over that run away now! You can check the bounty website to confirm or scan that cats tag. In ether case it will tell you the truth." Manpug signals to the young gifted to hand the cat over.
Still having his eyes fixed on Ladeaux he answers Hanxi questions "My name is Manpug, as you can see Im a bounty hunter. As for being in this place, you should be more concerned how that cat AND I got in. Your security is lacking. They scanned the caller of your friend there but not her friend she's holding. As for me I just made a long lie about a Lord Abel, that they let me in. Consider yourselves lucky that run away is not a true danger other wise the outcome might have been much more bloody."

Manpug

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:18 pm
Ladeaux narrowed her eyes and glanced down at the cat. True to Manpug's word, it didhave a collar around its neck. She hesitated. "What's this cat done to have to be subjected to this?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:46 am
Manpug reaches out to grab the cat "Its a run away and the master wants it back! He has that right, you of all people should know this! Now had it over or I'll be forced to take it by force. Its the law, even in this room you can't avoid it."  

Manpug

Manpug

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:55 am
On a nother note Manpug glances over the room for any signs of support from the big wigs. He will play into there hands if given the time. One man dose stand out as he has a big grin on his face and has a rather pompous stance with his arms crossed. He looks somewhat familure to me. Then it clicks, I seen him in the papers and on TV! Its the Head, can he be my chance to get support and win favour with him? If he backs me up I might become one of his personal slaves. No more dirty shacks for me, I think.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff