Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Digi-Lab Q&A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:16 pm
Christian13000
sweatdrop I have a serious question! I read on Wikimon, that AncientGreymon can be achieved by Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, and Diaboromon being DNA'd, but I'm not sure if we should work off just DMA. ^_^ I simply want to know if this is possible.
Sorry, DMA is the only source that we use.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:20 pm
Zadok the 28th
Christian13000
sweatdrop I have a serious question! I read on Wikimon, that AncientGreymon can be achieved by Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, and Diaboromon being DNA'd, but I'm not sure if we should work off just DMA. ^_^ I simply want to know if this is possible.
Sorry, DMA is the only source that we use.

Thank you! whee  

Cuevas_506

PHX_Roger_ILKN

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:29 am
Has there been any progress on the xros wars digimon evolutions for shoutmon in the dna lab?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:49 am
PHX_Roger_ILKN
Has there been any progress on the xros wars digimon evolutions for shoutmon in the dna lab?

We're working on it : P
It will be a little however.
We'll keep everyone up to date on all of the xross goodness~

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:11 pm
My question is can HiMachinedramon be DNA with digimon listed on Machinedramon's list to gain digimon that you would normally get with Machinedramon? Officially HiMachinedramon is nothing more then a Machinedramon just bigger and meaner so why not treat him just as a Machinedramon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:33 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
My question is can HiMachinedramon be DNA with digimon listed on Machinedramon's list to gain digimon that you would normally get with Machinedramon? Officially HiMachinedramon is nothing more then a Machinedramon just bigger and meaner so why not treat him just as a Machinedramon.

Officially, HiMachinedramon is more than just a Machinedramon... he is a "combination" of Machinedramon and SkillScorpiomon. With that in mind, he would count as a completely different digimon and therefore would not count as having the same line and digivolution capabilities as a normal Machinedramon.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:38 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Sinnoh Champion John

Officially, HiMachinedramon is more than just a Machinedramon... he is a "combination" of Machinedramon and SkillScorpiomon. With that in mind, he would count as a completely different digimon and therefore would not count as having the same line and digivolution capabilities as a normal Machinedramon.

It counted as him absorbing SkullScorpiomon not dna with him so in truth its like beelzemon doing the same thing but not changing his form or anything like that and besides when you look at it Hi is just red and bigger but still a Machinedramon which should be allowed to DNA like normal.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:48 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Sinnoh Champion John

It counted as him absorbing SkullScorpiomon not dna with him so in truth its like beelzemon doing the same thing but not changing his form or anything like that and besides when you look at it Hi is just red and bigger but still a Machinedramon which should be allowed to DNA like normal.

*sigh* You got your answer, but I shall humor you for the time being. Just know that it'll be the same result either way.

In all truth, this is not the same as Beelzemon. Beelzemon takes on two different states, one classified as a Demon Lord and the other counted as a normal digimon. If this were the case then you would simply have to mode change your HiMachinedramon to a normal Machinedramon, but that is not the case here.

HiMachinedramon may look the same as Machinedramon, but it is in no way the same as there is a process in which you obtain HiMachinedramon other than simply digivolving or even mode changing. With that in mind, I shall state it again, HiMachinedramon does not and will not, at this current time, operate the same as a Machinedramon where DNA and Digivoling are concerned.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:34 pm
Only one thing left to do. :u  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:29 am
Dstdnt
mortalkombat95

alphacenturi78

Doranak

The three Tamers qualified to search for Rabbitmon. The search has begun! Once you do find it, quote me and type something that is pertinent to the Forum that Rabbitmon is hiding in. The first Tamer to do so acquires Rabbitmon!

I found Rabbitmon on the first page of this thread, I took me so long because I looked through them all once then when I double checked, I mustn't have opened the pic.
I think this should do.  

Doranak

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:58 am
QUESTION!!!!!!!!!

if u dna 2 of ur digimon into 1, does that mean both become 1 or u can do 2 seperate things to the digimon as in that u have 2 copy, each for each digimon

Example:
i own and dna both these digimon
war Greymon+metal Garurumon
and get omnimon
then does that mean my greymon line has a omnimon and my garurumon has an omnimon. then i make the1st omnimon into an x type and the 2nd i mutate into a wargreymon again  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:25 am
ichigo ivan ow

That only works when your DNA with another person in the guild, when you DNA two of your own Digimon then you would only get One Omnimon that both lines will go two and not two.  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:07 am
Sinnoh Champion John
ichigo ivan ow

That only works when your DNA with another person in the guild, when you DNA two of your own Digimon then you would only get One Omnimon that both lines will go two and not two.

seems like a waste to me though. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:07 am
ichigo ivan ow

Sinnoh Champion John
ichigo ivan ow

He is correct. If you're the only person in a DNA, you only get one copy of the digimon.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:09 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ichigo ivan ow

Sinnoh Champion John
ichigo ivan ow

He is correct. If you're the only person in a DNA, you only get one copy of the digimon.

Not to complicate things but according to Windy if you solo it you get two.
Unless the rules changed.

Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces