Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
►Worlds Colliding◄ [Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Intoxication II

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:51 am
Lacie glared down at the demon below her.
What an idiot... she thought. She rolled her onyx eyes, though the looked the same either way, and morphed herself with dark magic into a night owl.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:39 pm
Kai looked at Luna, "I think that's best for all of us."  

Inuya Shuron

Ruthless Spark

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:41 pm
Luna nodded slowly. "I don't have the strength to show you the way.... perhaps a stop at the spring would be in best interest for me...." She started to mumble to herself, fatigue slowly infecting her mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:51 pm
Christopher finally looked up and saw her just as she changed into a night owl "Hi! you wanna be my frend!?" he called up to her as happy as he could be  

Wildear17

II Intoxication II

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:29 am
The night owl cocked its head in a glare, yellow night eyes burning.
'Leave me be.' It spoke with its mind.
He really is an idiot... she thought.

{{ I'm going away until Satuday. Bye. }}

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:43 am
Christopher looked at the night owl "hay you can talk" he said sounding amazed "what else can you do?" he asked brightly  

Wildear17

Inuya Shuron

Ruthless Spark

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:38 pm
"Where's the spring, and can you walk there?" Kai asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:55 pm
Luna's smile faded slightly. "I think so..." she spoke quietly. "It's just past those trees..." her finger pointed north.  

The Galactic Panda

Kakra

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:49 pm
((Ack! I'm so late... ))

Bocephus whimpered softly. "Um... Bocephus... but, you can call me whatever..." He shivered a little... "What's an inn?" He had heard a bit about a spring, but it was supposed to be a religious place... he wondered if it would be OK to go there.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:25 pm
Kai jumped out of the tree. "So, you going?"  

Inuya Shuron

Ruthless Spark

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:59 pm
Luna nodded. She winced slightly, feeling her energy weaken. "Yeah... we should hurry." Looking at Bocephus, she smiled sweetly. "An inn is a place where people stay to rest and such." She looked up at the direction of the spring. "Stay closely." Luna whispered to Kai.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:52 am
{{ I'm back. ^ ^ }}

The owl spread its wings and took flight into the air. It quickly made its way inbetween trees until it had reached a rock on the side of a mountain, there, she used her magic to preform a very complicated spell, and morphed herself into a pheonix. Since her spells were limited, she could only morph herself for so long, and into birds, no other animal. There were very few birds she could morph into as well, only those that were the colours; red or black.
Now that she was a firey pheonix, she rose to the sky once more and circled high above the lands screeching every now and then.

II Intoxication II

Kakra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:50 pm
Bo shook a little, staying close to the two. "It's... everything's so scary..." He whimpered softly. "I wanna go home...." He screamed when he heard the screeching, and clung tightly to Kai.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:38 am
Kai looked at Bocephus and smiled warmly. "It's okay, nothing's going to hurt you. Not so long as we're around. Look, the spring."  

Inuya Shuron

Ruthless Spark

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:01 pm
Luna sighed happily. Then she immediately turned a bright pink. "U-um....." she began, "I hate to be r-rude and all, but um....w-would it be okay if you two wait over there? This is a uh... personal sort of thing...." Her cheeks slowly turned a soft red color.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff