Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
The red chair Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this fun?
  Yeah!
  No, it's stupid.
  Goollldd!!
View Results

GoldenFraggle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:16 pm
Unfortunately your tiger took a BLUE chair that I painted red. While you are lost in the labyrinth that your tiger and you have unfortunately forgotten the way out of I sit at home on the red chair comfortably watching Dancing With The Stars !  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:54 am
Have you rolling with laughter with this vid;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWIB8F1eXfk
and when you stop laughing and stop wondering why I showed you something NOT related to dancing with the stars, I have the red chair on top of Mt Everest  

Black Cat Hamlet

GoldenFraggle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:21 pm
Mt Everest of course is the home of the Yeti. While you're perched atop Everest with the red chair a Yeti comes along and scares the crap out of you. As you run away screaming I take off my Yeti costume and climb back down the mountain with the chair !  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:52 am
I kick you in the shin and run away with the chair in an uncontrolable fit of laugher  

CresentMoon14

Angelic Bear

GoldenFraggle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:22 pm
My parrot attacks you for kicking me in the shin. While parrot is clawing and biting you I dash away with the chair !  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:51 pm
You trip over the wire I so intelligently set up and you drop the chair. I take it, go back in time and feed it to a T-Rex.  

Morgause Le Fay

Desirable Sex Symbol

GoldenFraggle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:15 pm
I show T-Rex naked picture of Rosie O'Donnell. T-Rex throws up. I wipe off chair run away with it and toss it up into a giant redwood tree !  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:36 am
threaten you with chainsaw and saw the tree down then run away and play musical chairs!  

CresentMoon14

Angelic Bear

Black Cat Hamlet

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:42 am
I join in. I get myself eliminated and takes the red chair away from the other. I then sit on it at home, and burrito-fart on it repeatedly to discourage others from stealing it  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:08 am
I sneak and roll into your house ninja-style, with a gas-mask on and a bag over my shoulder. I throw my shoe at you and open up my bag of furry assassin kitties whom start clawing at you while I steal the chair and roll back out of your house, ninja-style.

I then hijack a one-wheeled motorcycle and drive it to my secret shipping docks on the outskirts of town. I hide the chair in a top-security storage container. I lock the container and eat the keys, jumping into the water once said task was complete.

ninja

ssaengg

Genius

dgfhjkjhf

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:21 am
Ooh, sneaky. 8D I follow my radar to find the chair. Then I get a super-strong crowbar and break open the container. Then I take the chair with me into the world of Twilight, where thousands and thousands of angry fangirls are waiting to attack whoever tries to take the chair.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:25 am
Not Twilight! T~T

I climb out of the water and summon a whale who's name would be Robert, making him go forth as I track the chair with my intuition. After arriving at another top secret shipping docks, I jump off the whale and bid my farewell to Mister. Whale. Alexander. Robert.

I then kidnap Edward and make a puppet of him, implanting a smoke bomb in said puppet, meanwhile dressing up in my black catsuit. I start flying into the Twilight world on a broomstick, dreading what was to come with a big smelly tuna fish in hand.

As I approached the destination, I drop puppet Edward on the ground as I entered the Twilight world, causing a foggy smog to rise and I pummel towards the ground, stealing the almighty red chair. I replace the chair with a replica and drop another smoke bomb along with my smelly tuna fish as the smog had started to clear.

I poof out of the Twilight world, gasping for air at the prospect of even going in there. I start heading towards my secret place, the middle of nowhere- aka: my house. My dark scary room with traps set to trigger all over. I stuff the red chair into a bag, proceeding to shove it under my bed after wards while attempting to not trigger said traps. I then hide in the closet with a baseball bat as I awaited the intruder who was expected to come forth to retrieve the almighty red chair of doom.

ssaengg

Genius

Black Cat Hamlet

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:19 am
I hid in your house before you planted all the traps, then lock the closet door. I fart a couple of times as revenge for escaping my last 'stink bomb' then retrieve the red chair out of the bag and leave, bypassing all the traps that I watch you plant.

I'm not telling anyone where I put the chair razz  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:24 am
*Hires old lady* *Lady walks up to you and hits you with her purse* BAD! Now give this young lady her chair back! *old lady walks away* *While you are stunned, I grab the chair and hide it in a force-field made of music* cool  

333sama333

ssaengg

Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:54 am
After coughing violently and gagging for air, I get my gas-mask and headphones, meanwhile heading to my kitchen to get yet another big smelly tuna fish. I then track you down with my almighty telekinesis powers and dance through the force-field of music with my headphones on. I start slapping you with the big smelly tuna fish, proceeding to throw it at you to finish off the deed as I stole the glorious red chair and sneaked out of the area, ninja-style.

From then, I track down a pirate ship and hijack it- hiring a trained-to-steal-muffins-ninja-pirate-crew along the way. With the red chair in hand, I place it neatly on the poop deck and lounge in it, summoning a book out of thin air as I waited for the intruder, canons ready for war and ninja-pirates wielded with their shiny yet funky swords, others with smoke bombs, and the rest with big smelly tuna fishes.

"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff