Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Off Topic/ random chatting?Come and socialize! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

color or shade?
  color
  shade
View Results

Pocket Full O Poku
Vice Captain

Tipsy Detective

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:02 pm
Yeahhh I keep seeing so many that I want to take and make a list of them but by the time I'm done I don't have time for my lpn classes which is what will be making me money blargh >< I love all art but I'm not great at any of them lol.

And yeah, what with school and all I can see how time might not be on your side lol. I don't have much time either between my other commissions, my hubby and work to have a real art shop here either, so I just opened a freebie one so I could take my time if I need to and what I will draw ranges from a scribble to something fairly decent depending on my mood and how busy I am xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:13 pm
oooohhhh! lol, nice, what are you going to school for?
>.<" And I'm sure you're fine, there's no such thing as bad art.Show me show me!(Do you have a thread?), what does your hubby do?
I might draw up one when I'm done working on some roughs for my stamp, My Illustrator won't pull up though (I need a new computer T0T).
So I have to do it all by HAND.Which is fine until a royally screw up>.<'
Do you play any instruments?Tell me what kinda stuff you're into^^!  

Chibi_To_The_Heart

Pocket Full O Poku
Vice Captain

Tipsy Detective

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:22 pm
Chibi_To_The_Heart
oooohhhh! lol, nice, what are you going to school for?
>.<" And I'm sure you're fine, there's no such thing as bad art.Show me show me!(Do you have a thread?), what does your hubby do?
I might draw up one when I'm done working on some roughs for my stamp, My Illustrator won't pull up though (I need a new computer T0T).
So I have to do it all by HAND.Which is fine until a royally screw up>.<'
Do you play any instruments?Tell me what kinda stuff you're into^^!

My freebie shop is Scribbleh in the AM marketplace sub-forum. ^_^;
And my husband is currently unemployed u.u;; I made him move with me back to Bvegas and now no one is calling him for an interview >
>< And that blows, I always mess stuff up when I do it by hand gonk

No instruments for me. I know a few songs on the piano, the oboe, flute but I'm not good at any of them. I'd like to learn the guitar. I mostly doodle on my tablet lol. I'm so not artistically inclined, but I like to try.

I gotta get goin to bed now or I won't wake up in the morning xD I'm already down to 5 hrs of sleep. lol. Let me know what you're interests are too and I'll be sure to chat you up again tomorrow ^_^!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:27 pm
awwwww lol i will tomorow>.<''' lol! sleep well!!  

Chibi_To_The_Heart

kinky-case

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:08 pm
Pocket Full O Poku
If you go back to the main forum and click on the contest thread there are a few banners in there! =D You can pick one =3

@Kinky When you see this, your art is posted in my guild free avi art thread, Scribblehs. ^_^ Hope you like. (I'd pm you but you have them disabled.)

yeah sorry about that... ._.;;; an ex friend was harrassing me so my ex boyfriend >.> changed my profile to private >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:37 am
kinky-case

yeah sorry about that... ._.;;; an ex friend was harrassing me so my ex boyfriend >.> changed my profile to private >.<

H8 creepy ex people X_x

OMG! I love your avi!! It's so cute!! <3  

Pocket Full O Poku
Vice Captain

Tipsy Detective

kinky-case

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:07 am
ahaha he's not exactly creepy more >.>; scary and thankies ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:04 pm
ugh. I hate creepy mean stalker-type people. I know a few -.-.
How's London kinky?What have you been up to????  

Chibi_To_The_Heart

kinky-case

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:28 pm
mmhmm they suck! And londons great ^^ I posted some pics in the >.>; Around the world thing already =] I have more I just have to wait for them to upload xD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:32 pm
neat!i love your avi today- oh oh!Have you gone on a double decker bus yet?Those are so cool!how are you today?  

Chibi_To_The_Heart

kinky-case

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:24 pm
hahaha thankies ^^ yep I go on it all the time now! I'm great how are you???  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:12 pm
I'm allright, kinda rushing to find a color printer though-the creepy guy i was just mentioning wants to come over-.- and i'm a show in so i usually say 'okay' but he hasn't contacted me yet so I might go print my stuff off and send a resume out.
I'm a little on end right now^^''' lol, but i think once i catch up on homework i'll be fine^^

what are you up to?  

Chibi_To_The_Heart

kinky-case

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:23 pm
you sound pretty busy o.o;;

I'm just hanging around posting pictures and stuff xD Lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:27 pm
yay for posting pictures^^!As soon as I get a card reader I'm gonna post a bunch, maybe I'll chronicle the steps of my painting on here(my teacher is adament about that T-T)...it's not anime though...that's fine right?I think I read somewhere that's fine>.> I know in the arena they only allow anime and fantasy stuff-which is fine I just don't have time to do anything outside of schoolT-T.
I hope you're having a great time!!I hope everyone's well!  

Chibi_To_The_Heart

AM forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces