Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Black Plagues Truth Starting & need more plaguebringers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you defet the Plaguebringer's?
  Of course! Im invincible!
  No way! Im out to rule the world! -evil laugh-
  Wait what? - looks up from gold pile-
  Fluffy bunnies!! 8D
View Results

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:54 pm
Alice's ears perked at the sound of metal on the table. Without moving her head, she glanced over her shoulder to see a new face playing with a coin on his hands. She raised an eyebrow curiously at him. New student? Never seen him before.... Alice laid her notebook on her table and adjusted her position so she was sitting properly in her chair, her feet off the empty one next to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:20 am
User Image

Suddenly Nanami stood up and said, "Excuse me, I'm not feeling good. I"m going to go to the nurse." she walked out of the room without waiting for an answer from the teacher. She walked down the hall glad to get out of the class. Seeing those twins was too much for her. She didn't like it, them being able to be together it was not fair. In her mind small fragments of the day when hikaru had died flashed in her head.
Blood on the street, the sound of screeching tires, and the distant sound of police. She over her brother crying. She was only 14 when that happened. And she had never gotten over it, almost everyday she thought about it, and her stupidity.

ooyajima

xxYume_Kokoroxx

2,850 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hana smiled as Azumi and she walked together. When they got to the school they noticed a girl walking the halls. Hana looked at her curiously. "Who's that?" Hana asked Azumi not remembering ever seeing her before. Even though happened to be in all the same classes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:49 pm
Azumi looked up when Hana said somethign about a girl. "Huh.." She looked over at Nanami. "Oh..thats Nanami..." She said absent mindedly as they walked twords Mr. Boshkas classroom. She still had her skateboard in her hand and didnt really care if she wasnt supoused to have it in the school. She never followed rules.

Me. Boshka was about to say something when Nanami asked to go to the nurse and left before he could say anything. 'This is getting worse then I thought it would..' He said and sighed. "Oh..before I ferget.." He looked the twins and Alice"I need to see you three after school today. Its important that you all come."

OhMGToast

ooyajima

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:04 pm
User Image

NAnami looked up when she heard her name. She glared at the two girls walking down the hall. But Nanami knew Azumi wasn't one to get in a fight with so she turned around quickly heading to the roof where she usually went to be alone, without leaving the school.
When she was up on the roof she pondered on what the teacher wanted to talk about. "What so important that I would have to stay behind..?" She said to herself. "BLAH! I don't want to think about it." She said. What she really wanted to do was sleep, she hadn't gotten good sleep the night before, and maybe that's why she was cross today. SHe prop ed herself against the ridge of the school, closing her eyes. On top of the school, the breeze was nice. It calmed Nanami made her relax, and as she laid there, the ring slipped off.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:27 pm
(( Oh man... Zared really has a grudge on you now, Nanami. ._.; ))

Zared happened to look up when everyone started reacting to the new student. People were mostly background objects to him, so he really didn't notice or care most of the time... but, he did get a glance of two girls talking. He didn't hear what was said, but he saw one of the girls whispering to her partner, and then the other girl asked to have a different seat... she looked like she was crying top.

You have no idea how upset this made him.

He didn't quite understand why he was so upset (nobody ever really cared for him, or liked him , or even tolerated sitting next to him), but he was. He went over to where the girl was sitting down now, and sat down next to her. "Let's be partners." was all he said. He didn't have a partner, as nobody wanted to be paired up next to him, but he figured being with him was better than being by yourself... or, he hoped so, anyway. If not, she could just ask to move to another seat.

He also wondered what was going on with Alice and those two twins... he didn't know anyone here by name, but thought it odd that those three people needed to see the teacher later today (He hadn't seen what went on with Nanami.)

Kakra

ooyajima

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:29 pm
User Image

(( D= its the ring its the ring! she can't help it!!))

The girl, whos name was Ann, looked Zared in an annoyed way. "I don't want to be conforted by someone I don't even know!" she said. Zared didn't know it, but one of the reasons why Nanami had said such a rude thing to Ann was that she was one of the rudest girl in that class. It was just a bonus that she could blow of steam to.

(( -.- sorry I had to redeam my girl.. I don't like people disliking me! DX ))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:28 pm
User Image User Image

Rhys and Rhea

Rhea immediately looked down when Mr. Boshka said he wanted to see her, Rhys and Alice after school. She couldn't think of anything they'd done wrong, unless he was in cahoots with Ms. Heen but that was highly unlikely. Maybe it wasn't anything bad. Still, Rhea opted to immerse herself in note taking.
Rhys was also surprised when Mr. Boshka said he'd want to see them after school. He hadn't even tried to do anything yet. Rhys decided that this teacher wasn't that great. Who could be when they were ready to order strangers around? He started to resent Mr. Boshka and all his teacher authority.  

ninjaingaround

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:27 am
Diz

User Image

Diz flicked his coin into the air and caught it in his palm before standing up from his desk. He walked over to a girl sat a few seats down from him and tapped her lightly on her shoulder. Alright time to put the act on! He thought to himself as the girl turned to look at him. "Err... Hey, sorry to disturb you... Err.. But I'm new here and I was just wondering if maybe, if it's not too much trouble..." He made sure to do his puppydog eyes as he continued. "Could I borrow a pen and a couple of sheets of paper so I can jot down some notes?" Diz looked at the girl hopefully. Man I should win an award for this performance. He thought as he waited for her reply.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:06 am
User Image
[Alice]

Alice sighed, it was probably something he wanted her to do, like a tutor or something... but he did call the twins.....hm......

A sudden tap on the shoulder scared her and brought her out of her mental discussion. "Huh? Oh....hi. Um....." she looked down at her notebook and tore a few pages out. She pushed her Ray Bans up her nose as Alice grabbed a pen from her backpack. As she was handing him the stuff, her eyes met his, and she felt as if ice had just shocked her, if that was possible. Quickly turning away, Alice shoved the stuff in his hands and turned away, feeling so cold. "Y-yea...no problem...." Alice mumbled.

[[hey guys! Sorry to say, I'm going to be gone for a week sorry!]]

The Galactic Panda

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:16 am
Diz

User Image

"Thanks." He said with a smile and walked back to his desk sitting back down. Putting the paper flat on the desk with the pen resting on top of it Diz looked at the teacher waiting for him to continue. That girl seemed kind of disorientated when she saw it was me... I wonder why. Was it something I said? Something I did? No, I was kind of polite, I did the timid voice and everything. Bah! Doesn't matter I got what I needed. He shook his head and his thoughts trailed off as his gaze moved from the teacher to the other students then back to the teacher.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:22 pm
wahmbulance Since Artic isnt going to be here for awhile dont get to far ahead with out her. We dont want her to get lost. wahmbulance

Mr. Boshka turned twords the white board and started to write stuff down on it. "Today we'll be useing the bunsen burners to do some experiments." He said knowing very well how Rhys liked fire. "But...If you get out of control with the fire then you'll be in trouble. BIG trouble and no one will use them again." He looked at the class but particuarly Rhys. He was dead serious about thins. "Understood?"

OhMGToast

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:46 pm
User ImageValeria's ears perked up at the sound of a lab expirament. She grinned in antisipation. This was her favorite part of the class. Unfortunately, her lab partner had the pnemonia and had been out for the past few weeks. She raised her hand. "Mr. Boshka, does this lab need more than one person?" she asked, hoping, for some reason, that it did, and stranger still, hoping she'd be paired up with the new guy, Diz.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:25 am
Diz

User Image

Diz saw the girl ask if they needed lab partners and raised his hand after she had asked the question. "Sir, I need a lab partner too. She can be mine, that is if you have no objections?" He called out in a soft voice. Diz wouldn't normally like to be paired off with anyone, but he saw this as an oppertunity to get something done with almost no effort on his part. Diz lowered his hand and began rolling the coin across his knuckles once more with a slight smile on his face and he leaned back.

Nutrino Starwind

xxYume_Kokoroxx

2,850 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hana watched as she left interested,"Oh, the quiet girl who steals stuff!" she said remebering her. "I'm going.. to go talk to her." Hana said to Azumi. "I'll see ya later 'kay!" She said running after Nanami as she went to the roof.
When she got up there she watched as she sat down and started to doze off. She didn't notice the ring though.
"That was quiet a look you gave us back there..." She said walking up to her smiling in a kind way.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff