Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ende's March Customs - SECOND CC SLOT - Starts P23!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pepsi san

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:10 pm
Jazz it up a little! I'd like an Edited Regular!

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Zalika
Owner: Cowwy265
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Earthly
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Bright green/ref pic//hooves,Xiu Mei one black,one skin color of horse,and one gray,and one white
Reference image(s):
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/ff/Appaloosa_(Horse).jpg
I would like the coloring on the first link.But I'd like the markings on Both horses.On my mare Soquili.

http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com/pictures/files/2/2/5/9/0/PSUNP0072_009.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: white,roan,and black
Tag frame color: black and roan
Tag feather color: Roan and white
Hair/clothing edits: Hair edits: very long,curley,and layered,one or two braids.
Maybe a feather or two in her mane and tail.  
sorry i sent that to mymule so i could save and remember exactly what i wanted to i pmed it to myself can i fix it plz i'm sorta a profectionist that way ask sky dragono  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

Name of horse: Eda
Owner: bella dea
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Nurturing
Breed:
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Pic 1 Pic 2
Pretty much go crazy with these ideas..
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Complimentary
Tag frame color: Complimentary
Tag feather color: Complimentary
Hair/clothing edits:
- Longer, Flowing Dark Alburn Hair
- A white flowing dress similar to the picture
- Vines wrapping around arms, legs, neck (wherever colorist thinks would be good)
- A flower/vine crown

!~~ for got the form last time~~!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:11 pm

Blind Hitsu is blind. D; I posted again with the form on page 12. So sorry. x_x  

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:13 pm
With form..

olorist wanted:Any
Name of horse:Rougar
Owner:Nukido
Temper (one word for horse's personality):Fighter
Breed razz unk
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):Hair style Is like Emo/Punk ref picture is in Ref Images.Tail ref is in ref pictures also.Light blue eyes.Mane hair is Neon green with Neon blue streaks his tail is the same but with some added blue streaks .His theme is Biohazard so you know the picture that is on boxes that doceters put old shots in?I want that to be on his rear mear his tail and back leg i want it to be red with purple glowing around it.He has a scar over his eye.His hooves are a really dark red.His body color is like Black.He has purple and green mixed in there two and red.There us a streak of dark purple down his back.On his face his color is black with a bit of red near his mouth.on his back is a tribal pattern.He has a evil star marking near his neck by the chain necklace.There are a few more scars over the rest of his body near his legs and so on .A short goatee like beard that is the same color as his mane and tail.

Reference image(s):http://fc13.deviantart.com/fs41/i/2009/053/a/4/Make_a_puppy_Rouge_by_Charmander938.jpg -minus wings

The biohazard symbol thats on him
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c0/Biohazard_symbol.svg

His Mane/Hair style Please no sideburns just the style
http://fc57.deviantart.com/fs37/i/2008/285/6/c/Bushi_and_Ruby_by_BlueLink.jpg

His Tail style is like the style on this horse
http://fc94.deviantart.com/fs9/i/2006/025/3/f/Gothic__by_Kaytara.jpg

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color:Something to match?
Tag feather color:Is that the feather around the neck? if it is Reddish with hints of blue and green
Hair/clothing edits: Ok so around his neck is a necklace of chains like in the ref pic.He has a belt around his mouth that is black with studs on itthe buckle is silver.He has those Legwarmers shown in the picture on his front right leg and back left leg the colors are black and white.He has three earrings on one ear two are gold one is sliver.He has a belt going around one of his back legs like that wolf to.That belt is also black with a sliver buckle but no studs.and if possible can he have a golden nosering? On the legs without Leg warmers the front left one has a spikes bracelets and like belts/bands going up the leg.On the back right leg is a cuf with a small broken chain on it.

I am new to this but you can change whatever you want i know he would look awesome all the way anyways  
Jazz it up a little! I'd like an Edited Regular! proxying for NaiyaRose

Colorist wanted: merangue
Name of horse: Would like to see horse first…
Owner: NaiyaRose
Temper: Loving
Breed: Spirited/Tribal I am torn between the two..
Description: Eyes Purple or Blue. Hair long, color? I would like the colors purple, blue, black, and white on my Soq, I am open to artist creativity. I like night/sky/star/moon, mystical and elemental themes.
Which stage do you want them to start as? Basket please.
Default accessory color(s?: Ummm……
Tag frame color: Purple or Blue whichever will match Soq better, I also like green a lot but that may be too much, artist choice between these three.
Tag feather color: Purple, blue or black…
Hair/clothing edits: Would like a braid or two in mane and/or tail. I love really long hair. I would like Silver jewelry, around one or two of the legs, and a necklace with possible jewel- amethyst or sapphire.
I am very open to artist creativity. I have seen so many beautiful Soquili that it is really hard for me to picture exactly what I want. I am choosing edited because I would like the hair a little different and possibly more jewelry than a minor edit…  

Agneza

pepsi san

If we screwed up on our form.Are we allowed to post it again?  
Colorist wanted: Anyone <3
Name of horse: Sunchaser
Owner: Vollyballrocks91
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loving
Breed: Tribal
Description: ((It's a lot easier to just follow the main reference image but I'll write it all out anyway ^^))
Gray body with 2 large redish orange slashes across her back that fade into purple and one smaller one in between the two large ones. A purple blaze on her forehead/nose that fades into redish orange and back to purple. A boomerang shaped slash on her shoulder that also starts purple, fades to redish orange and then back to purple. And one more on her neck starting at the hairline that starts redish orange that fades to purple. Hoovea are also gray but a lighter shade of gray. Light blue eyes. Rainbow socks ((Definitely look at the reference image for that)) The mane is yellow in the middle and then fades to orange and finally to red as it gets to the outside. The tail is the same except it starts blue in the middle and fades out to purple at the edge.
Reference image(s): Sunchaser
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist choice
Tag frame color: Colorist choice
Tag feather color: One feather redish orange fading to yellow and the other blue fading to purple.
Hair/clothing edits: I'd like the hair sort of like it is on the reference picture. A little longer than the average mane length and have it look wind blown slightly. Same with the tail, somewhere in between the average length and the longer style, without it touching the ground, also a bit wind blown. I hope that's a good enough description ^^;  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:14 pm

Colorist wanted:Endejester
Name of horse: Rosarius
Owner:Tiger_kisa699
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Vengeful
Breed: Regular
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):Yellow eyes, red hair and tail(Edited mane and regular mediam tail)She has rose vines wrapped around her body and legs and chains on her back legs and front legs.
Reference image(s):Dark Thorn
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:red and black
Tag frame color:Green
Tag feather color:red
Hair/clothing edits:Hair long and flowing out like the image with two hair spikes atop her head. The rose vines and chains. I Do Not want edited claws or mouth(lil already told me that it would be mutant if i got those) If you think the hair would be more like dreds you can do it like that, how ever you can get the hair to look best is ok with me. I was also wanting one Rose just behind one of the hair spikes.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:15 pm
Question: There were supposed to be speed slots, weren't there? So which are the speed?  

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Charging Krogan

Liberal Fairy

7,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:16 pm

Colorist wanted: Ende
Name of horse: Lotus Lai
Owner: Graphophobia
Temper: Impulsive
Breed: Hungry Ghost
Description: Lotus has a white body base, with light/white-ish blue paint splotches, like the horse coloring. She has brown eyes, and wisps of fog around her back feet, obscuring them. Her mane and tail will be in the long styles. Pinned in her hair will be a blue lotus flower pinned it, near her hair, and there will be a silver opium pipe by her front hooves.
Reference image(s): Lotus | Lotus Again | Paint | Paint Again | Paint Again Again | Opium Pipe | Opium Pipe
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Blue
Tag feather color: White
Hair/clothing edits: A lotus flower pinned in her mane, an opium pipe by her front hooves, and a fog around her back hooves.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:17 pm
Jazz it up a little! I'd like an Edited Regular! (I'm proxying for Asahi Kumoru)

Colorist wanted: Endejester
Name of horse: Xun Yu
Owner: Asahi Kumoru
Temper (one word for horse's personality): brilliant
Breed: Cosplay (The Ravages of Time)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Pure white horse with dark blue eyes and a white mane. Black eyebrows, and a bit of paint around his eyes/long eyelashes, as in refs 1 and 5
Reference image(s): 1 2 3 4 5 6
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: no default accessories
Tag frame color: whatever looks good
Tag feather color: whatever looks good
Hair/clothing edits: medium-long white mane, mostly straight but a little wavy (see ref 6 for length when not blowing dramatically in the wind) Official's cap, best seen in refs 1 and 2. As for further edits, I don't want him /clothed/ exactly, but I'd like some dark drapes as in ref 3, sort of over one shoulder. Also, I'd like at least the pale gold trim from his robes with the S-shaped designs incorporated somehow, maybe as like bracelets or ribbons? I think I will leave the exact design up to you, and just say that he should not be swimming in fabric, nor does the design have to look like the human clothes, but whatever you think would give the overall feel of the clothing and look good on a horse. The one colored ref I have of him (#3) is in mostly black and white clothes, but I'd like more of a deep navy instead of the straight black. And if he comes out looking decidedly cutesy or a bit girly-looking, you're doin' it right xd  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:17 pm
Proxying for Yuuka Kurokawa
Form
Name: Cináed
Temper: Dignified
Breed: Highland Pony
Body: See note
Hair: White Braided&Medium
Note: Body and markings should be based on this: Flag
Accessories: A necklace based on the following image:
Lion
Eyes: Green
Colorist: Ende
Starting stage: Basket
Cost: base 650k plus 25k for simple edits.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:19 pm

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: endejester
Name of horse: Bai
Owner: cursedandwandering
Temper (one word for horse's personality): sly
Breed: spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): an albino Cerynei, so a white deer with bright red eyes. He should have long hair that sort of puddles around his feet and barbed wire around his front leg and neck.
Reference image(s): something like this & X
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: any
Tag frame color: any
Tag feather color: any
Hair/ clothing edits: mane and barbed wires around the front leg and neck  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Agneza

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:19 pm
I'm sick and tired of these Rares on a Plane!!!

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Endejester
Name of horse: Turag
Owner: EvilMadness666
Temper (one word for horse's personality): wise
Breed: elfen cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
- eye color: black (white part-sclera)/light blue (retina)
- how he should look: x
- hair style: long and fluffy
- wings color: x x x
Reference image(s):
- body color: x x
Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
- necklace color+pattern: x
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color: silver/darkblue and darkblue/white
Hair/clothing edits (if any): randomly put blue glowing beads in mane and tail

Customs