Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Castaway Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:34 pm
"sigh sorry and why mizuki still mad at me or something." let go sword and go half build house.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:37 pm
"im not exactly sure she won't tell me much but she has some heavy vibes of anger. So what are you going to do today?Or are you just going to build that shelter type thing he he."Claire looked at the half built hut type building"because i think we can have some fun today" Claire climbed up a near by tree and started to collect some large leaves.  

madbugz

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:42 pm
"yeah it is a hut but thank for help me."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:52 pm
"I know this is a crummy situation but when life gives you lemons than make Fancy Lemon Curd White Chocolate Cheesecake he he. Come on i bet if you jumped off the waterfall you'd feel better and less stiff." Claire looked at him with curiosity and was hanging upside down from the tree's branch she was climbing."Please come with me there was some fish there yesterday. You can try to get some."Claire looked at him with puppy dog eyes and with a slight movement of her leg Claire fell with a THUMP! on to her back.  

madbugz

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:56 pm
"Claire, oh man u r alright." jack be careful to claire body and carry her to hut. i put her a soft bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:00 pm
"Damn that really hurt. Thank you. I usually am really stealthy and usually land on my feet. Wow you have a really comfy hut.*sigh* You know Jack your a nice guy."Claire looked at him and smiled a very weary smile.  

madbugz

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:03 pm
"just rest and leave to me." jack put away three sword and carry one on my back and walk to door. "sigh it is me but i wish if i find her in island in time."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:10 pm
"Your sister right? Well maybe she got rescued already mabye shes out looking for you right now."Claire got up. "Also I have rested long enough well im going to go bathe and get water come with me you might have fun." Claire started to walk up the river."You gonna come or what?" She called to Jack.  

madbugz

madbugz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:40 pm
Jack didn't answer so she went on without him but hoped he would come later if he felt in a happier mood. Claire climbed the large waterfall like she had before and felt herself be completely come as she leaped in to gods arms and fell in to his wet embrace ((is it me or did that sound dirty lmao))
She floated on the surface and then went underneath the waterfall to clean her body and soul.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:44 pm
Mizuki followed Claire.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:48 pm
Claire was washing the sand out of her hair and looked towards the bank and saw Mizuki coming."Hey Mizuki whats up you have to jump off this waterfall its like...like your....i don't know how to describe it so you have do it.he he"Claire returned to cleaning the sand out and then worked on getting the dirt and blood out of her nails.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:50 pm
"It's ok. I'm not in the mood..." she said in a depressed tone.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:53 pm
"Then jump"Claire pointed to the edge of the cliff next to the river above her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:57 pm
"No....we should really start thinking on how to get off this island..." she said.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:07 pm
"Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala no first we have to get our spirits up a happy village is a successful village. I know we are stuck here under crummy conditions but i said this before and i will say it again if like gives you lemons make Fancy Lemon Curd White Chocolate Cheesecake. Did you ever stop to think that maybe we are here for a reason?" Claire walked out of the waterfall and was making her way to Mizuki.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff