Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
After The Fact ~~ A Bleach RP <People Needed!> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drac54

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:18 pm
Yuu looked up from her sparring match with Toni, leaving an opening for Toni who calmly ended the match. "You cheated when I looked up because of the hell butterfly!"

Toni backed off and snorted. "Did not! You shouldn't leave openings like that..." Toni looked at the hell butterfly and sighed tossing Yuu a towel. "I guess that mean the Captain Commander is ready for his Captain's meeting huh...?"

"Yes it does...." Yuu picked up her zanpakuto and fastened it to her waist before shunpoeing off to the Temple, followed closely by Toni who was slower. They made it there five minutes later. "Of course I was beaten by Jinji....." Yuu said jokingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:22 pm
Aoimizu was finally done baking her cookies. She noticed all her squad members were gone. ..aww, no one wanted my cookies... She saw a Hell Butterfly float by. She held out her hand for it to land on her. '...Captain's meeting...at the Temple...' She let it fly away. Then she grabbed her cookies and put them back in the oven, then fixed her outfit, came back, grabbed the cookies again, then shunpoed to the Temple. "Captain of Squad 2, in place." She said softly as she stood in her place next to the Captain- Commander. Then she whispered, "Anyone want a fresh cookie?" As she held out the plate.
{edit}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:48 pm
[Opiku]
"Cookie?" Opiku said, smiling. He took half of the plate and ate them greedily... they were delicious. "Okay." He said, laughing. He rubbed the back of his head, and sighed. "Well, first order of buisness. We have made a second Hogyouku, which is now behind a 21 layered barrier shield. Not even a grand rey could break through it, so everything should be okay. Second order of buisness is that ihave hired people to do our paperwork. FREETIME!" He said, falling into a laying stance. "Third order of buisness is that we need more Captains, so please. If you know someone who you think could handle being a Captain, please recommend them." Opiku said, eyes still closed.

[Jiinji]
Jiinji laughed, falling down. "You are such a pig." Jiinji said, still laughing. But when he heard the word Hogyouku he stopped, eyes becomeing more thinking like in appearence. A second?! Why?! How?! He asked himself, shocked on the inside. He reached and grabbed a cookie, and ate it slowly. It was very, very tasty.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:27 pm
Aoimizu giggled. "Go right ahead. ....wow. A second one? I didn't realize we needed a second one." She looked kinda lost. ...i must have been really behind... She had been thoughtful looking, but now turned devotedly to Opiku. "It's a good thing a smart man like you is Captain- Commander." She was not sucking up, she was just a little naive about protocol about defense.....and construction. She noticed that there were only a few cookies left. "You know..they aren't just good...I make them so they are good for you." She had healing training and a good variety of herbal knowledge. She made them extremly good for you.  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:18 am
[Jiinji]
Jiinji wasn't really listening, but more thinking. He was concerned that the Arrancar would come for this one, and tis whole entire stuff would happen again. He respectfully stood, and turned the other way. "If anything happens, i will be in the 6th Squad's training arena." Jiinji said, shunpoing right after he finished.

[Opiku]
Opiku heard what jiinji said, and heard him leave. He sighed, then sat up. "This all might happen a second time, so this is why i called a meeting. This time, all the Captains will be monitered extensively, including me. This one will not be stolen." Opiku said, standing. "That is it, so meeting adjourned." He said, shunpoeing to the sixth squad training arena.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:41 pm
Kazuki sighed as he walked out of the 10th Squad's Barracks. He had just gotten back from a mix of a personal pursuit and patrol, and had went to change into a clean, and undamaged uniform. He started towards the temple through the use of shunpo, as he should report in. The lack of enough people on patrol is so problematic. Well at least it's enough for me to take detours so I should be somewhat thankful. He stopped shortly after he passed by the 6th Squad's place. Was that the Captain Commander? Eh, I'll go check, it's not like I'm in a hurry or anything. But really, they need a better form of communications. He doubled back towards the reiatsu he felt. It was a good thing to pick up on your peer's reiatsu, but even better to be sure of who's it was. Well at least he was sure of the former. He stopped outside the 6th Squad's Barracks and looked around for a moment. "Well this is the place...."  

Ogstrikezero

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:13 pm
Jiinji had his sword drawn, haori on the ground a few fett over. He had a gash across his chest, and a desvilish grin across his face. The Captain-Commander had his sword drawn, haori cut in hoalf, laying on the ground next to him. "You know, i always thought you were stronger." Jiinji said, still smiling.

Opiku cracked his neck and sighed. "You may have been close to defeating me, but i'm still far better than you." He was, scars whisping over his upper body.

Jiinji charged, dodging a few weak hados from the captain as he did so. He shunpoed behind him, and used a downward stab, aiming a tad bit over his left shoulder.

Opiku grunted. There was now a gash running from his shoulder, down his torso and ending at his waistline. "Damn, nice move." He said, grabbing Jiinji's sword. "But try better." He mumbled, throwing him and the blade over his shoulder and across the field.

Jiinji landed a kick to the face before he went flying back, making the Captain-Commander stumble. He laughed, and whispered "Slither, Arechi." His sword was already resting against his wound, so the ashes just poured from the blade, producing petals. His reitsu was barely visible, but could be seen now. "Lets go." Jiinji said, forming a naginata in his right hand, and a kama with a weighted chain at the end of the naginata. He then started to "soar towards the other Captain.

Opiku closed his eyes, and took a deep breath. "You know, a b***h can always put a good fight." He mumbled, sword floating lazily behind him. It seemed to teleport infront of him as he took off to towards Jiinji. He fromed hado 88 in one hand, 66 in the other. When they collided, along with his sword, he released these. Jiinji had uses 88 too, so those were nullified. Jiinji took a step back, then used both hands to stop the attack. Their reistsu seemed to stream off the two, then there was an explosion of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:13 pm
Kazuki wondered around the 6th Division's Barracks for a short while, and blinked for a second when felt the sudden explosion of reistsu from the training arena. Oh, so that's where he was. Well at least this wasn't a wasted trip. Kazuki shunpoed on over to the training arena, taking note to not interfere with any matches in progress. He halted just right outside the training arena and walked in casually. "Kazuki Suzuki, reporting in from patrol."  

Ogstrikezero

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:45 pm
[Jiinji]
Jiinji had eded up pinned to one of the walls, Opiku's zanpakuto through his arm and holding up. He slowly pulled it out, and fell to his feet, gasping for air. He had many scratches, and 2 big ones. He then winced, and went to one knee. "Damn... you won." He muttered, still gasping. "Captain, i sence that there is someone watching..." He said, lud enough for Opiku to hear. He then collapsed so that his hand was holding him off of the ground.

[Opiku]
He had a giant gash on his shoulder, and he was bleeding badly. "Damn. I would call this a tie." He said, falling to one knee as well. He held his hand hand to his shoulder, and it seemed to heal instantly. He breathed, smoke coming out. "Your turn." Opiku said, walking over to Jiinji. He healed his chest first, then his arm. He breathed towards the sky, this time some ash coming out. "Captain of Squad 2, can you please go get the other Captains? They should still be at the Temple..." He asked, looking over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:07 pm
"Ah sure...And I'm 10th Division not 2nd," reminded Kazuki. He shunpoed away to the temple. And that is what I get for being out so often. I get mistake for others and sent on errands. And can't he simply send them a hell butterfly instead? He shook his head. I suppose the Commander knows best, at least I hope he does. He entered the temple, skidding to a stop, nearly crashing through the other side out. "The Commander's calling everyone over to the 6th Division's Training Arena. Well I'll go on ahead, meet you three there." He shunpoed out back the direction he came from. But this time, he took the luxury of dropping straight into the training arena from the roof. "Whatever happened to using kido for this?" He sighed. "That could've saved me the whole trip."  

Ogstrikezero

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:13 pm
[Opiku]
"Well, i made a technique during the war that practically kills me for a split second, and uses souls that are bound to an object in a 30 mile radius to heal others. It takes a toll on me though, going for my lungs. It also fluctuates my reitsu, so me using a kido could cause a giant explosion." Opiku said, rubbing his head. He didn't really want to explain that, but oh well. "And sorry for the mix up, still a little woozy." He said, smiling.

[Jiinji]
Jiinji rolled into a sitting position, and coughed into his elbow. When he took his head away, it was covered in blood. "Damn, i think i swallowed some of your kido." He said, laughing. He wiped the blood off of his arm, and got up. When up, he walked over and got his haori. He picked it up, and it seemed to fall apart in shreds. He sighed, and fell back. "That is the second one i have murdered." Jiinji said, smirking. "The laundry lady probably hates me."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:07 pm
Yuu watched the 10th squad captain skid into the temple and back out again in less than a minute. "Well... He sure is in a hurry....." Yuu sighed and shunpoed to the squad 6 training area and dropped down beside Jinji. "You know.... you really didn't have to run off like that, Kazuki... It's nice to chat every once in a while..."

Toni sighed and picked up one of Aoimizu's cookies before shunpoeing to the squad 6 barracks as well. "Nice.... so you two have an awesome fight and don't invite me....... Figures as much...." Toni sat down disappointed and looked at Opiku and Jinji.

((Srry I was gone so long....... I got grounded... ))  

drac54

Ogstrikezero

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:03 pm
"I see, that's nice. It's ok, just akward that's all," said Kazuki. He chuckled a little at the thought of the laundry lady hating on Jiinji. Now that's something I don't want to miss out on. "Hey, you'd learn to hurry around to get your tasks done if you're stuck assisting patrols every so often. And well orders first, personal stuff afterwards." He glanced over at Toni. "And no one bothered to inform me of a meeting, after all, why else would people be gathered at the temple? Well...unless someone's arranging a tea time there...," joked Kazuki. After all, a meeting location of any importance shouldn't be used for trifle things, or it'll cause problems if there's an emergency. But maybe that's just how they do things around here.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:31 pm
Yuu looked at Kazuki a moment before sighing. "Then I guess I've become lax in my way of doing things.... Maybe you weren't informed because the hell butterfly couldn't find you, what with you running around so often...." Yuu looked thoughtful, smiling pleasantly.

Toni looked at the 10th squad captain as well. "In all actuality... all we were missing for the tea party was the tea...." Toni chuckled, standing back up and brushing off the back of her hayori. "It'd be nice for something interesting to happen for a change though..." Toni sighed.  

drac54

Ogstrikezero

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:03 pm
"Nah, I don' think that's it," said Kazuki. He smiled at Yuu. "I just simply think someone forgot to send me one. And you're not lax, I'm just well on the go more often, helps keep my shunpo in good shape." Kazuki chuckled in turn from hearing Toni's comment. He spotted the cookie Toni picked up. "I don't suppose they started serving cookies at tea parties? And be careful of what you wish for, because it might just come true... in a twisted way." Which on occasion does happen, added Kazuki to himself.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff