Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:57 pm
Hikari saw a wound on his back and took Claire's first aid kit.
She looked in her bag to see if there's anything to pull out the bullet in chaos's back.
She found a pair of scissors and slowly took the bullet from his back.
When she pulled the bullet out, she took some gauze and pressed it against his wound.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:57 pm
"I dont know why Sargent Dumbass came in and did that i honestly dont know why. The reason the door was broke down was because i was robbed and now look! MY HOUSE IS ******** GONE BLOWN UP TO s**t! And do you think im happy about that? Huh? Well im ******** pissed!So im sorry you were attacked but dont ******** blame me because its not my fault i thought you were the ******** robber coming back to kill me. Can you see that from my point of view?" Claire was getting red in the face with anger and but she breathed in deep and let out slowly to calm down.  

madbugz

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Bruce smiled faintly. "Try living my life, lady," he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:02 pm
"You know what!"Claire yelled. "I think we are going to be great friends" Claire said smiling holding her gun behind her back and held out her hand to shake."Im Claire"  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:03 pm
Hikari placed more gauze on chaos's wound and then started to bandage it up.
She tied the bandage just right and just let him rest.
Mizuki stood up and went to Claire to calm her down.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:05 pm
Bruce raised an eyebrow but shook Claire's hand either way, "Name's Bruce."  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:07 pm
Hikari smiled to see that everyone has calm down.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:08 pm
"Im sorry if i lost my temper but this isnt the first time this kinda stuff has happened and i work too hard to have to go through all this again. Oh yea im kinda bipolar too" Claire smiled and went to the smoldering building to see if anything survived. "Well looks like the safe was fire proof but not C4 proof"  

madbugz

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:11 pm
"It's alright," Bruce said as he put the rifle away, "I can be a lot worse though."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:15 pm
"Really thats hard to believe. he he" Claire smiled. "So where did you get the rifle its very powerful"  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:15 pm
Hikari returned to chaos and took her bag put took the necklace and ribbon that her mother gave her first and placed it under chaos's head for a pillow.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:16 am
john had stolen a military M1A1 Abrams and had the turrent faceing the jeep come up ahead john was stilling in the gunner spot those sons of ****** will die as he open fired at the jeep.  

mg_jan_templar

madbugz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:44 am
Claire went over to the tree to see Hikari helping the guy that tried to rob us earlier."Hikari what are you doing he did try to kill us. He he i see my aim is still pretty good" Claire looked at the wound on his leg that was bleeding through the bandage. "Meow meow" Alright cats follow looks like we have to go to Jim's and drop you off there while i look for a new place." Claire found a box near her recyclables and put all the cats in it and strapped it to her mopad.Claire drove into town.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:53 am
lisa felt and bullet hit my shield but another jeep open fire us."lisa need get of here"said driver.lisa jump off jeep and cover fires at turrent to given time to my team get the hell here."Go damn and tell father i will come back soon" to at soldier and they rode off.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

madbugz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:14 am
Claire cut through an ally and saw the chick she had clothes lined with the riot shield."Grrr you wont get away again." Claire cut through another ally and she still had her shotgun strapped to her back. Claire pulled the gun out in front of her and fired at the woman."You go and blow my house up and you think your going to get away with it? I DONT THINK SO" Claire Yelled at the chick.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games