Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:50 am
Arias nodded, suddenly feeling a little jealous.
"I wish I could be away from civilization like that, but I got to keep up my 'act' that way the government doesn't suddenly realize that I disappeared from the systems. I would love to be away from people, it would put an end to me being a ruiner of privacy. Its kinda like walking in on someone while they are changing. Every time I touch someone, I mean." Arias pulled her hands closer to her as she said it, suddenly realizing that a simple move of his position would mean her intruding in his mind.
"We are here." the driver announced.
Arias tossed him a wad of cash, "Keep the change."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:31 am
Leon waited for Arias to get out of the cab then followed keeping Ardeo in his arms while being careful not to wake him. Closing the door with the heel of his foot Leon looked around as people walked about their daily business. "So this is what it's like... So many people." He said seemingly amazed by the amount of people in this one small area of the city. Although he was amazed by the amount of people there he also had a slight amount of fear in the pit of his stomach, as his people skills left much to be desired.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:03 pm
Arias smiled as she saw Leon's expression.
"Don't worry, you aren't the only one that doesn't have much people experience. Its ok for me, but I gotta wear gloves and a jacket to protect my arms from exposure."
Arias walked in the Burger King doors and held the door open for Leon. A familiar 'ding dong' followed, announcing their entrance.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:05 pm
Eva watched the woman go back into the elevator. What she had said, maybe she really did need something from her room. Maybe everything was all coincidence?
One thing he had learned through his long life was that making the rash decision to turn-heel and run could cause suspicion and pursuit that was previously unintended. Eva took a step forward toward the elevator. He could hear Evang's whispers of objection, her little nails digging into the back of his neck.
"Stay calm," he whispered back, "This may be nothing. Act casual and go back to sleep."
All he needed was one shadow and they could escape of all went wrong. Doing so prematurely would throw away the money he had "earned" and would mark them on the map. His travel through shadows was limited by region; if this woman were looking for him, she'd have a general idea of where to find him.
Eva took a place in the elevator. He leaned over and pressed the "5" number. The doors stayed open for six seconds then closed. Eva had hoped a late runner would join them and cleave a stake in any intentions she may have had. No such luck for him.
There was a moment of silence. Eva could feel his daughter shivering in his arms. Her eyes were clenched shut, scared.
The elevator dinged. 2.
Now, what?  

lawlpassion

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:16 pm
Kashi whips her head around to see a woman with red hair holding her hand out while introducing herself. Kashi cautiously takes her hand and shakes it. "Hi... I-I'm Kashi, and I wasn't spying I swear! i dont even know her... at least i dont think i do... i mean my grandmother told me about my cousin, but that couldnt be her... could it?" she quickly takes her hand back and looks down with a confused look. then she looks back at Ebony. "did you just say that her name was Arias?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:17 pm
Sage felt nervous in the elavator with the two but she tried her hardest not to show it. The elevator stopped at thesecond floor, her floor, but she wasn't sure whether to tay on the elevator with them to see what they were up to or to just go to her room. Sage decided that she should go to her room and try to sense their presense later and try to find them. She got out of the elevator and flashed them a smile as she left.
When she got back to the room she took a big breath just now realizing she had been holding it.
"Quess it's room service today." Sage said to Kae.  

Athena_68

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:10 pm
"Yea, that's Arias." Ebony put a hand to her forehead. "Sorry about that, I dont know what came over me. I suddenly felt like I was on a caffeine high!" she said, laughing. "It would be great if that was your cousin." she said, looking the girl over. "Um, you have fox ears, so I'm guessing your half fox? Either that or someone tried a shapeshift that went wrong!" she said, laughing again. "I am just a human, but my grandmother placed a spell over me making me immortal, for the most part. Luckily it wasn't completely, so I don't have to cover if I cut myself or something! I am also a witch, small time spells and all that.My main thing is pin-point accuracy. Always had it. Came in handy, shooting my brother with a water gun from thirty paces! So how about you? Do you have a power?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:54 pm
Kashi looks a little anoyed at Ebony making fun of her fox ears. "i am a full blood fox shapeshifter. my family was murdered so i went to stay with my grandmother, who told me stories of the one other relative that i had. she said that her name was Arias. my grandmother passed away not too long ago." she bows her head surpressing the tears and anger. "i got to go. nice meeting you Ebony. it was a great pleasure." Kashi transforms into a fox and leaps from the bushes to follow the taxi that the two immortals she was following.  

Evil_Maiden420

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:58 am
Leon walked in through the door that Arias was holding open for him, quickly he scanned the Burger King watching how the people around them were acting to get a rough idea how not to stand out. "Hmmm, how do humans ever get anything done? They are so... Disorganised." He stated still looking at people rushing back and forth. He tilted his head to the side as he watched people placing orders listening to various names and memorising them.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:22 am
"Wait!'Ebony called, running after the girl. "I'm sorry! Ididn't mean to annoy you, or bring up painful memories!" she said, stopping. She did hope the girl found Arias. She was a joy to be around.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:22 am
Arias shrugged, "Disorganized, yes. But you got to admit, they make some mean burgers."
Ardeo ears stood at attention at all the noises. He slowly opened one eye and observed their surroundings.
Where are we? A resturant?
Arias smiled and nodded.
"Yup. The all-mighty Burger King. I'll get you some pickle slices with mustard, though. Don't worry."
Ardeo swished his fluffy sleek tail happily as his ears twitched. Arias walked over to the counter and pinned her arms across her chest, refusing to touch anything but herself. It was crowded, and someone could easily brush against her hand.
"I want a burger, small fry, and Dr. Pepper. And a little cup of pickle slices with mustard, please."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:22 am
Kashi skidds to a halt and turns back towards Ebony and gives her a friendly bark then runs to an alley way right next to Burger King and changes to her human form fully dressed. after she changed she hears something that sounded like a tin can being kicked around. she whips her head around. "who dears spy on me?" she gets no reply.  

Evil_Maiden420

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:49 am
Leon silently put Ardeo on the ground, as he was now awake, and watched as Arias placed her order. He thought about everything he had heard people ordering then decided on just having fries. A few people had bumped into him while he waited in line and Leon had managed to keep himself calm, avoiding confrontation was something he seemed to be good at. The person behind the counter waved him over and he ordered his fries then returned to where Ardeo was patiently waiting for them.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:59 am
a tall and slinder man with red hair steps from the shadows wearing a white trench coat. "wh-who r u?" Kashi studders. "no one to be concerned of." the man says smiling a coy smile. then he starts to walk toward her pulling a blood stained knife out of his pocket. "i know what u r now, ur a hunter." she says frightened.  

Evil_Maiden420

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces