Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Power 10. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drunko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:13 am
thats gay i won my last four matches one be acage match, another the #1 contenders match for ic title and another been the sole servivior of the servivor series match and im not even up there at all...thats bull grap......lol rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:44 am
Drunko
thats gay i won my last four matches one be acage match, another the #1 contenders match for ic title and another been the sole servivior of the servivor series match and im not even up there at all...thats bull grap......lol rolleyes
I wasn't sure what show you were on..

lol again.  

JobsEveryDay

Drunko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:30 pm
timhaynie
Drunko
I wasn't sure what show you were on..

lol again.
well technaquely i jumped to smackdown...but ive been goin after the ic belt so ive been jumping back and forth between shows.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:03 pm
Everyone is really consider interbrand, but seeing that the rp (backstage.) fourm..  

JobsEveryDay

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:00 am
Why not, i'm going to put this in a announcement, it's at the bottom of the page.....BTW
After the ppv i will make a new way of doing the Power 10.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:49 pm
#1.EDGE
#2 Mystic.
#3 Khali
#4 GBL
#5 Jacky Nite
#6 Orton
#7 Hardys
#8..E-Rock
#9..Harli
#10..Jed

Number 5 feud of the Guild

Starting off is
#5..DX v.s. Random People.  

JobsEveryDay

J_B_Layfield

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:41 pm
timhaynie
#1.EDGE
#2 Mystic.
#3 Khali
#4 GBL
#5 Jacky Nite
#6 Orton
#7 Hardys
#8..E-Rock
#9..Harli
#10..Jed

Starting off is

??? I didn't even make the top ten? Somehting is wrong here...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:09 pm
J_B_Layfield
timhaynie
#1.EDGE
#2 Mystic.
#3 Khali
#4 GBL
#5 Jacky Nite
#6 Orton
#7 Hardys
#8..E-Rock
#9..Harli
#10..Jed

Starting off is

??? I didn't even make the top ten? Somehting is wrong here...
nope sorry. You were 11.(as JBL) But harli knocked you off.

Also next power 10 i will announce number 4 feud  

JobsEveryDay

Native Funk

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:15 am
Just a little tip, you should also write out a little description AFTER their name. "Edge hasn't been defeated in blahblahblah." So we'll know the reason we're on there.

Of course
I know why I'm there, but others may not.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:37 pm
Zemnas
Just a little tip, you should also write out a little description AFTER their name. "Edge hasn't been defeated in blahblahblah." So we'll know the reason we're on there.

Of course
I know why I'm there, but others may not.
Well i tried that once,but people didn't like it. but i'll do it for the first 3

He is the edge, after a long time with his down fall. he came back ,and beat orton as if edge was in his prime. Maybe he Edge will keep his title in the re-match orton has. But we know that we are impressed with his return and win.

Mystic. After Jed was pulled from the match Mystic jumped and took his place. But noone would have guess that he would beat his own brother ,GBL ,for the world title.. This rivalry is just heating up. What's next?

He is in ECW for one reason, and for the championship title. Khali will be a hard one to beat, but who can stop him. Let's just watch and see.  

JobsEveryDay

Native Funk

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:43 pm
Well last time, they weren't so good.

But, those three were. Just try to give really good reasons. I liked those 3 better than any of the ones in the first one.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:57 pm
Zemnas
Well last time, they weren't so good.

But, those three were. Just try to give really good reasons. I liked those 3 better than any of the ones in the first one.
ok thanks.I might do it.  

JobsEveryDay

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:22 pm
Power ten
#1(Royal Rumble winner.)

#2(2 for 2.Both are number one. But Mystic is number 1 if have to chose)
GBL v.s. Mystic
Gbl and Mystic match was on the chain.At the beginning of the match that was crazy..fist everywhere....The ending was controversial..(I can't really say anything about the match..sorry.)
#3Sean and ron..Ron and sean Have held the tag title for almost a year. Later in the night. Ron lost the X-division match, But Sean won the world title. What will be the outcome of this ,watch on TNA
#4 E-rock(team Raw altogether.) E-rock put Kalos in the amublence.But first shane lost by jeff. Jeff then lost by Shane. .Before that match
#5 Jarel
#6Lita
#7Aeron
#8NAY
#9Jacky Nite
#10 Jed and JBL

Feud #4
Jbl v.s. Jed  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:14 pm
Feud #3. Mystic v.s. GBL.

#1Lita.After winning the title She retires the Best womens champ.
#2Sean Waltmen.(Won a Tag title and World title. then quit after wards.)
#3GBL(won a good match.)
#4Aeron
#5JBL
#6Jarel
#7Jed
#8Rhamm
#9Drunko
#10.Mystic  

JobsEveryDay

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:48 pm
#1.Vince Sanctuary - What a PPV Debut. That match was probably one of the Greatest ECW matches. It was the best at the pvv for sure. We got to start looking after this superstar.

#2.Eclipse(All members.) - New tag champs, really sticking it to the Man....TJH. I wonder if they can pull off a good promo. But there match was pretty good. Can wait to see what they will do next.Plus GBL is still world champ. the only reason there not number one is because Lita lost her title.

#3 Jarel - Great match. Still world champ.

#4.Phantom - Even thought he lost he did Great, The Academy is watching this start closer then ever. Remember the Wrodl champ has a rematch clause.

#5.Harli - New gimmick, and New title. Us title that is. Man what next . Now that the Bouncer help TJH. Wonder what will happen at the next ppv.

#6. Tyson - Three letters. ESD.aftyer he finished off Daniel. It's time to move to a new challenger.

#7. Aeron -Even thought he loss the tag match he kept a hold onto his X-Division title. Will he be in the KOTM match. Can't wait to see.

#8. Cart - Can we say Greatest superstar in the Making. The feud rocked can't wait for the next feud he is in. I bet it will be controversial.

#9.Rhamm - The Former Champ is really having some problems these days. I wonder if he can pull something together.

#10.Mad Dog - Future Champion. Can't wait to see what this dude is going to do. Remember. Ouch. Just watching a match, makes you think OUCH!!!

#11 - Kalos - New gimmick, i wonder what he will do after the ppv and before next ppv.

#12 - New TNA tag champs. Beat Aeron and Devon. in the middle of the ring. Jacky nite a former champ could put the tag division in it's place.

#13:KoW - NEW ECW tag champs. Beating NAY and Hardies.

Feud of the century #2
Rhamm v.s. Edge  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games