Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Kingdom Hearts: The New Generation. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dmalac

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:35 am
"Nice" Stitch said. he took a side ways stance again with his right shoulder, which supoted his keyblade since he was right handed, facing backwards. He looked left at the person infront of him, cloud and Sephiroth not too far away from them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:07 pm
Casting a look of utter hate at the retreating form of Regret as he entered a portal, Xiebeth turned of her heels and left the room. She didn't agree with using the coridors for getting everywhere, a Nobody could get to dependent. If it was one thing she despised the most was the thought of being dependent on anything other than herself. Her black cloak swishing softly from side to side as she walked, ok more stalked, the many coridors she allowed her mind to wonder momentarily. Not for the first time she pondered her decision on joining the group. She was not naturally a team player and took direction and intruction with bared teeth and obvious resistance. She would be the last person you would expect to be part of a group, yet here she was. Scrapeing a gloved hand along the wall beside her she sent sparks dancing along the bare white leaving a faint scorch marks in her wake.  

Wiggs-sama

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:04 pm
Taya smiled and stood in his battle stance. he faced Regret with anger in his eyes. he wanted Regret to pay for what he said to Taya before.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:40 pm
Regret chuckled as he blocked every slash incoming at him from what seemed to be his bare hands. Any blade that went past his blocking ability was stopped by a disc of gravity forming over his body. The three were engaged in rapid combat.

Regret leaped backwards, and twin metal blades erupted from what appeared to be his knuckles. His gloves exploded off, revealing two shining, silver gauntlets. "...I didn't want to do this..." He said, his eyes flowing with purple power under his hood. His hands began to glow purple, and the ground underneath him began to crack, and levitate midair from the density of power he was exhibiting. "...Unfortunately for you, you leave me no choice." He said with a chuckle. In the next instant, he was right in between Cloud and Sephiroth.

Both Cloud and Sephiroth swung their blades, but both were stopped by an invisible field about five feet from actually touching Regret. "You see....gravity is an invisible force...what I displayed to the new Keyblade users earlier wasn't gravity...it was merely my own power concentrated into a physical manifestation....no...with real gravity, I can kill you without you knowing you died." He said with another chuckle. Both Cloud and Sephiroth were slammed to the ground, unable to move at all. "I can, in all essence, destroy you without you having a chance." He said, as he pointed his gantlet blade directly at Sephiroth's heart. It extended rapidly, forcing Sephiroth back into Cloud. He stood there now, seemingly open to attack.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:02 pm
Taya quickly ran at Regret and swung his Key Blade down onto him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:08 pm
Regret held out his hand, and blocked Taya's keyblade with his gauntlet, gripping it in his hand before it could hit him. "....You were the same one who tried before, no?" He said, chuckling darkly to himself. Two invisible masses of gravity flew at Taya's midsection, intending on knocking him backwards.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:11 pm
Taya stared hateful at Regret. "your right....i am. and me and my friends are gonna kill you." he said raising his voice to a battle cry and forcing his Key Blade down further. he hoped it would hit.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:24 pm
Kiyo walked in front of stitch with a smile on his face, "And you must be the under dog" he said as he swung his 2 ice blades around his finger by the little metal loop at the end of there hilts, "you honestly dont looks that fun to fight" he finished, still twirling his ice blades  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:39 pm
"I won't let this happen." Manabu says as he charges at Regret, his Keyblade held in his right hand. He hops over Taya's shoulder and leaps high over the two of them, aiming his weapon down at the Nobody of gravitation. His powers could work on physical forms, but it would hold no power over an attack without the mass to have weight. Light gathers before his sword's point and fires at Regret in the form of a beam. At the very least he could give Taya a chance.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:54 pm
In order to dodge Manabu's light beam, Regret twisted Taya around with gravity empowered limbs, spinning him midair by his keyblade. He backed up quickly, and dodged the beam narrowly. Infusing his arm with gravity power, he threw Taya effortlessly at Manabu with deadly precision.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:07 pm
Manabu grits his teeth in anger as he watches him dodge his attack. As Taya gets thrown at him he grabs the guy with his left arm and runs along a wall down towards him. Even if Taya was in the way he is still on his side, and as such that makes him his friend. His years of solitude and training would prepare him for this situation.

"What are you hoping to gain? What do you desire from us doing your dirty work?" He questions the dark-clothed man before preparing to strike him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:22 pm
The aura of gravity left Regret, allowing Cloud to move. Regret leaped backwards, and blasted Cloud away. "What do I hope to gain?" He said solemnly, answering Manabu darkly. "The last leader of an Organization was a fool....Xemnas never wanted his other members to have true hearts. He merely wanted to fuse with Kingdom Hearts for his own reasons. I intend to attain a heart, along with securing one for every member of Organi Matrix. If you stand in the way of that..." Regret vanished, and appeared behind Manabu in the same instant. "...I'll end you." He said, as he aimed a power packed punch at Manabu's back, which would send him flying if it hit.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:37 pm
Taya got up and ran toward Regret, hitting him from behind. "we will stop you!!" he yelled, bringing his Key Blade down.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:48 pm
A disc of purple energy blocked Taya once again. "You just learned to use the Keyblade...what could possibly make you believe that anyone here has he latent ability to strike me?" Regret said, as he continued his punch towards Manabu without faltering.

Twin, invisible waves of gravity flew at Taya. If they made contact, Taya would be sent flying backwards.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:39 pm
Taya growled at Regrets comment. "you underestimate us... we are stronger than you think." he smiled and tried forcing his Key Blade further to hit Regret.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games