Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:50 pm
*Sephiroth worked at putting up a shield much like he did against Dieamos around the hole and past it to prevent anymore from dropping. With one hand raised he created the barrier above and worked at holding it.* Hurry Jacob. This won't hold especially if that damnable mage knows how to corrupt it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:06 pm
Since Rosemary and Eztli were doing a pretty good job at getting some of the more random scythe goblins, Inazuma focused on fighting off the one's that attacked her, Sephiroth, and Jacob.

As soon as she had a chance to breathe she started with the lightening. She threw one of her wings forward as it appeared and formed a second barrier that they could hide behind while she fended off the foul-smelling little monsters.

Even though she looked like one of the dark mage's underlings, it was very obvious that she wasn't one.

Yeah. Jacob... Soon would be good!  

Inazuma Sky

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:14 pm
*Pissed, the mage started shoving the goblins out of his way, and placed his hands on the barriers. Black smoke began to curl up from underneath his palms, and Sephiroth could tell something wasn't quite right.*

Jacob: s**t... Going as fast as I can... come on, Galantros...

Galantros: I'm trying, this crap's slippery as... What the hell is this?

*While the necromancer and reaper worked at whatever it was they were doing, something else strange was happening. Small pools of black gore were appearing on the floor. It wasn't noticeable at first, due to the gore of the goblins being splattered, but it soon gained their attention when claws began splashing out of it. Shredding through the floor's flesh, several different goblins crawled out, hissing... goblins of the poisonous variety, the kind that nearly killed Black in Limbo some time ago. Their exposed organs shook violently, some dark green substance drooling out*

Eztli: Don't let their venom touch you!

Jacob: I found it! One moment!

*Jacob stabbed his blade into a hole found on the wall of bone, and twisted it.... he then swore outloud when nothing happened, and repeated the process. When that failed, he kicked the damned thing, ignoring that he may have broken a toe or two. Finally, a section of the wall shifted, moving aside like a giant door.*

Jacob: "Everyone out, NOW!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:32 pm
*Sephiroth waited for everyone else to make it through for many reasons. One so that he could drop the failing shield that he had to focus on to keep up. His hands hurt from the efforts... so much in fact he put his sword on it's clip. The other main reason which he shared with everyone, he planned on lighting all the goblin fluids and dead goblins on fire. When everyone was in he went just inside the wall. When he released the shield the mage fell from the sudden surprise of his sudden success at convincing Sephiroth to remove the shield and in the following seconds several flames appeared in multiple areas. Sephiroth quickly ducked into the room.*

*When he was inside, he pulled off one of his gloves and grimaced a little when he saw his hand. It looked like it had been burned in various degrees. Some spots looked like the outer layer of skin had pealed or burned away, while most of his hand was covered with blisters like he had touched something hot. He didn't look at the condition of his other hand because to see meant more pain than what was already there and he already knew from the look of one hand what the other one looked like.*  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:36 pm
*Rosemary waited behind Sephiroth. Waited aiming. When the shield came down she resisted the urge to just shoot him in the head. It was bad enough he was on their tail, but to kill him in his own realm would be a terrible idea... it would bring the whole relm down on them wouldn't it? Wouldn't Jiluzix know if one of his mages was killed in his own sanctuary? So tempting, such a good shot, it would fly past Sephiroth and barely miss him. Yet she didn't take it.*

---

*Back at the Soul Fortress Black slowly began to stir. Despite how warm the fortress and the many blankets were, Black had somehow managed to get cold, so the heating blanket had to be turned on probably for the first time. One of the more curious and brave of the lizards got very close to her face to watch her nose wrinkle and move oddly. When she opened her eyes, she woke up with a start. A strange monstrous lizard was staring her in the face.* Eeep! *She feel out of the bed and looked dizzy for several moments. The lizard poked it's head over the side and stared at the silly little girl.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:50 pm
*It just stared, it's head tilted a bit confused. After a while of that, it flicked it's tongue, and leapt over her head and onto the wall. It walked around for a bit, choosing to stop on the surface of a built in aquarium full of small exotic fish. The fish were startled, of course, and swarmed away from where the lizard had stuck to.*

*This in turn made the lizard curious, and it ended up "chasing" the fish for a while.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:18 pm
*Black stood up and poked her head above the bed and looked around. She stared at the fish and lizard for a bit. After a while, she moved to the other side where her suitcase was and looked down.* Huh? When did this get put on? *She pulled at her nightgown. She shivered a little bit and put on her robe and some slippers. She poked her head out the door and saw if anyone she knew was out there... when she didn't see anyone, she sat back on the bed and eventually laid back on it as she waited and wondered where everyone had gone.*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:15 am
Xylanthos: "Ssshhh... I know..."

Tiamos: "It was just... It wasn't right..."

*the voices drifted in from a hall somewhere, slipping in through Black's open door. Tiamos had sounded like she'd been sobbing... Her husband voice had sounded almost equally shooken up.*

Tiamos: "I still wonder... why? Why are we even needed? Isn't there some other way?"

Xylanthos: "I know.. I can't help but ask that everyday myself. But, you know..."

Tiamos: "Method to the madness."

Xylanthos: "Well, I was going to say 'Divine Plane', or 'works in mysterious ways', but that works too..."

*If Black wandered outside, she would have seen the soul guiders holding each other on a bench, attempting to console one another.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:46 am
Inazuma had barely heard Eztli's warning about the poisonous goblins when she noticed the venom pooling around them on the ground. She was thankful that just a split second later Jacob had shouted that they could make their escape.

She dove through the opening after Rosmary, Gl, and Thas where through and had turned around to help protect the opening, but by that point Sephiroth was already through and it had closed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:14 pm
*Black slid out of bed and fixed the sheets a little bit. From what she heard in her room, she figured they were upset about something about their job. She slunk out of the room and towards the two soul guiders. She put one of her hands on theirs and rubbed the top a little and then looked up at them.* Umm...I know it's probably none of my business, but... What's wrong? Why do you two look so sad?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:14 pm
Niearcim: NO!

*The mage rushed to the closing door, but slammed into it too late. He screamed curses and swears, claiming that their souls would be "damned to an eternity of brimstone and torture". A short while later though, he fully realized what had happen... the dead goblins had been set aflame... and more had been pouring in through the hole they came through*

Niearcim: "No, NO! STOP! STOOOP! JILUZIX, DELIVER ME! NOOOO!"

*In his pure panic, he lost control of the demons. They turned on him in his final moments, teeth and blade tearing into his flesh. He suffered greatly for only a few seconds, as everything behind the bone wall burst into loud explosions. It violently shook a good section of the structure, and the "door" that had closed behind the group cracked. Still, it had kept the deadly gouts of flame and debris from reaching them.*

*Eztli spotted the injuries that Sephiroth had received, and removed a small healing potion from his pack.*

Eztli: Here, gimme your hands.

*The fiery angel carefully pulled off Sephiroth's other glove, and poured small amounts of the potion on his wounds. Immediately, the combination of medical nanites and healing magic restored his skin to what it once was, with no pain.*

GL: "So... how do we get out of here now?"

*A large face emerged from the wall before them, startling the crap out of Galantros. It blinked with several eyes, before spotting Jacob*

Jacob: "We need to get out of here. Would you mind..."

Trapped Face: "Hmmm, not at all... Hurry then. If you haven't noticed already, there's something going on that seems to be bothering the mages here... I haven't the faintest idea as to what it is, aside from you and your friends there..."

*The strange face then stretched open it's mouth wide... wide enough to act as a tunnel, through which Jacob didn't hesitate to jump through. As he slide through the slimy innards, on his way to the outside again, he sent his friends a single thought.*

Jacob: Take a good, deep breathe... it's a long ride.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:17 pm
BlackMN
*Black slid out of bed and fixed the sheets a little bit. From what she heard in her room, she figured they were upset about something about their job. She slunk out of the room and towards the two soul guiders. She put one of her hands on theirs and rubbed the top a little and then looked up at them.* Umm...I know it's probably none of my business, but... What's wrong? Why do you two look so sad?

*Tiamos gave Black a sad little smile, wiping away some tears still in her eyes*

Tiamos: "It's alright... it's... nothing though, just us doing our job. Sorting through lives and all."

*She gently scratched behind Black's here, before patting an empty spot on the bench, offering her a place to sit.*

Tiamos: "So... how are you feeling now?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:51 pm
*Sephiroth examined his hands for a few moments before he put the gloves on again and once again started to carry his sword in his left hand.* Thank you. That mage was trying to...discourage me from keeping the barrier between us.

*He didn't particularly like the idea of jumping into that mouth...and one deep long breath... He started to idly wonder how long he could hold his breath. To prepare for the apparently long plummet into unpleasantvill, he made sure the cloak was wrapped around himself well and that the hood covered his face. In fact he held it almost completely closed before he fallowed suit, closing it after he jumped, trying to make sure the Masamune was in as convienent of a posistion as possible.*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:57 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Inazuma Sky

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games