Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Rabbit Doubt - End of the Tail Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:40 pm
I am in Limbo. I can't go to heaven or hell. No one really misses me. Damn that wolf for ending my life for this.

Nei cries and the sound echo for miles around.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:30 am
*ayami looks to bandaidd with deeply concerned eyes*
Unfortunately the wolf has not been identified yet... This is all too scary. Here I brought some knitted sweaters for the little ones to help keep them warm.
*she hands band a prettily decorated box with 4 individually crafted little bunny sweaters inside*
If you need anything Band - anything at all don't hesitate to ask. We need to keep you and the little ones safe from this beast.
*ayami remebers all of the friends who have suffered already*
Perhaps would could some how call forth Nei and Faerie in spirit to carefully watch over you.  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:56 pm
*Always lurking in the shadows, the wolf watches patiently for it's next victim. It's not long before a lone bunny appears, tiptoeing quietly down the dimly lit hall outside Bandaidd's room.

The wolf eyes Saber Pendragon with hunger and hatred in it's eyes, then with a flash of sharp, white teeth, the wolf leaps out of the shadows and snatches Saber in it's powerful jaws, neatly slicing through the veins in the bunny's soft furry neck. With a whip of it's head, the bunny is viciously tossed against the far wall before landing in a heap of fur. The wolf utters a low snarl as if daring Saber to breathe again, then it uses it's sharp claws to flip the bunny over. When no signs of life can be found, the beasts blood-lust is momentarily satiated. Without a sound, it lopes off, disappearing in the shadows of the long, darkened hallway.

When Saber's fellow bunnies find the body of their friend, the only clues are some black threads strewn across the floor.*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:24 am
Huh? I feel something different in the air now. It's like.....like....like..when I was killed. Did someone just die?  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:41 am
*ayami returns to check on bandaidds and slips on the blood - sliding across the floor and nearly colliding with sabers body*
ahhhh oh no oh my ... Saber? Saber?..
*she scoots bad still tumbling and slipping the the blood, she begins to cry uncontrollably. Suddenly she thinks of bandaidd and the kits*
Oh no! OH NO!
*she hops to her feet and forces herself into the room*
OH thank Frith! You are alright! Did you hear or see anything... Saber has been killed!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:11 pm
*wakes up in the bar and stares in shock at the body on the floor*
I-is that me? Th-there's so much blood...
*floats off in search of the other spirits*  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:04 pm
*Hears Lady Ayami screaming a crying and takes off like a shot to find her. As she climbs the stairs of the Tavern, she stops dead in her tracks due to all the blood she sees.* HOLY CRAP! scream *She gets it together and gets upstairs to see if everyone is okay and nearly trips on Saber Pendragon's body. She bursts into Bandaidd's room* WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND HERE? Are you guys okay? What happened? *she is visibly in shock and she tries to hide the fact that she is trembling* I'm going back to my burrow to get my gun. Someone needs to stand watch over these little ones and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let anything happen to them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:38 am
*Faerie feels that something is greatly wrong and her senses instantly takes her spirit to the tragic scene in the long hallway above Tavern.* Oh Saber, my friend ... I am so sorry this happened to you. Perchance, did you see who attacked you, huneybun? We must try to seek out the imposter bunny who is deceiving us all, before any more bunny lifes are lost!  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:07 pm
REMINDER:

ALL BUNNIES ARE ASKED TO SEND INFORMATION REGARDING THE WOLF'S IDENTITY VIA PM TO SPECIAL INVESTIGATOR LIL BRAT NO LATER THAN SUNDAY, AUGUST 23.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:25 pm

I thought I saw something....but....I just don't remember.....everything is all....dim.

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:21 pm
Lil Brat
REMINDER:

ALL BUNNIES ARE ASKED TO SEND INFORMATION REGARDING THE WOLF'S IDENTITY VIA PM TO SPECIAL INVESTIGATOR LIL BRAT NO LATER THAN SUNDAY, AUGUST 23.

The deadline has been extended to tomorrow ~ I need some votes from our bunnies, please...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:09 pm
Saber Pendragon

I thought I saw something....but....I just don't remember.....everything is all....dim.

Oh, that's alright. Maybe later on it will come to light as to what you saw. Right now, we are safe from that big bad wolf. He cannot hurt you anymore up here. *huggles* But now we need to figure out who the impostor bunny is. Let's take a closer look at the clues that were left behind ...

- Light colored threads
- Lots of blood
- Two oval shapes on the wall, about the size of some person that are outlined in pale hues of color
- Dark colored threads  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:59 am
*ayami huddles near to bandaidd and the kits.*
band, I'm going to hop home and get some supplies. I can't leave you alone to fight off some possibility or attack... The beast was right outside of your door!!
*the blood rushes to Ayami little skull*
Don't worry I'll help you and protect them in what ever way I can. I'll make some healthy bunny formula and bring you some roots to help build your strength back...
*ayami hops off quickly to her burrow and begins to pack a large bamboo cart full of supplies*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:48 pm
Oh dear, dear Saber! She is such a wonderful bunny. I mean, she was such a wonderful bunny. Rabbit Oaks just won't be the same without her. And what will happen to the tavern? Are they gonna close it down? Will we have to move? Oh dear. I must sound frightfully selfish. Things are just so different now.

bandaidd looks at her sleeping kits and arranges the nest snugly around them before scooting it under the bed. Then she goes to the wardrobe and pulls out a bundle of oiled cloth, unwraps it, and hefts the sword in her hand.

I'm ready to help defend the citizens of Rabbit Oaks. No more hiding for me. Her vision blurs for just a moment before it returns. She prudently eats a snack from her bedside table and has a drink of iced cherry blossom tea.  

bandaidd
Crew

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:20 pm
*As the bunnies disperse to find weapons and figure out how to protect themselves, the executioner appears. The hooded figure lassos one of the little bunnies and drags her down the street to the gallows. The rope tightens around the bunny's neck as it is tossed up over the beam. As the little bunny trembles and squirms, another hooded bunny reads from a proclamation.*

"PSYZAPP BUNNY, You have been accused of killing Nei1, killafrog, and Saber Pendragon. You are hereby sentenced to be hanged by the neck until you are dead."

*Before she can utter a protest of innocence, there is a quick jerk of the rope, and Psyzapp is yanked off the paws of her hind legs and pulled into the air. She twists and turns, fighting the rope only to pull it still tighter as she dangles above ground. She struggles for awhile longer before her furry little body goes limp.*

"Cut her down and get her to the lab for the autopsy."

*As the executioner prepares to cut the ropes, a long howl echos through the forest. It sounds eerily like malicious laughter.*

"What the...?"

*A shiver runs thrugh the spines of the remaining bunnies... obviously the wolf still lives... *  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff