Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:01 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*staggers into thread* Whoo maade thooss dooonutzzz?? ... *staggers back out again*

*Evil Grin* VENGEANCE is MINE!!!! twisted
I gotta spread the evil in other threads too ya know. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:49 pm
Evil? Not in Eileen's Realm ... wink  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:07 pm
But maybe evil belongs in the killing thread....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:16 pm
*casts resta on this thread*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:29 pm
Enters with her lightening whip and whips/electrocutes thread thoroughly until thread submits to her will. twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:11 pm
Walks into thread with a little box. Sets little box in the center of the thread. On the box are the letters "PANDORA'S". Shadow opens box and unleashed unmentionable evils and caos.  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:31 pm
*finds a pretty box in the middle of the thread*
empty. sad
but it has mummy's name on it. better take it back to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:37 pm
enters the thread with a friendly purple dinosaur who's name is forbiden for Shadow to speak.  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:13 pm
*Injects thread with massive doses of Valium* Ok lads and lasses, this thread has been diagnosed with a fast growing cancerous growth. However, the tumor is benign, not malignant. Simply put, it may be painful but it ain't gonna kill it.

In other news, there are some psychologists who have expressed interest in studying this thread. Something about differences and similarities of Sadism vs. Masochism and how the two are linked... Your continued posting is much appreciated... pirate

*Briskly leaves the thread and returns with videos of Shari Lewis & Lambchop to put in the VCR/DVD player Psyzapp has so thoughtfully provided.* Can someone please turn on this thing to the Tele-Evangelists channel once this video is over, thread needs some hard-core bible-thumpers to keep it company... wink  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:11 am
Unmentionable Purple Dinosuar? Shari Lewis & Lambshop? Tele-Evangelists?! eek NOW THAT IS TORTURE! *can hear thread screaming for mercy as she drags thread by the hair to force it to watch in horror.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:21 am
Muahahaha, working as a team to make the thread go into a state of phsycosis  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:15 am
*Walks in and looks around* Hmmmmmm, what do we have here? A killing thread? Interesting indeed. *Bangs staff onto floor, immediately a swirl of pretty colors float to the sky. A massive figure looms overhead. With a swift motion of it's hand, the massive figure creates a wind stronger than any other. All the geezers are blown into a black vortex with no hope of return* MWAHAHAHAHAHA twisted  

wiccan j

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:16 am
Thats it! scream

* Casting the bone scythe aside, an evil energy begins to build inside me. Suddenly Dark wings bursts from my back, unleashing a horde of demonic bats. I clutch the thread with my talons and shoot to the sky. Day becomes night in a matter of moments. Above the clouds, I pause. The bats circles us, waiting for their chance. Suddenly, I dive back towards the ground at full speed. At the last minute, I let go and fly to safety as the thread crashes into the earth. *

NOW! scream

*The bats rush the thread in a feeding frenzy. Ripping and tearing the thread into sheer ribbons. When they had their fill, the thread is barely recognizable. I hover the gruesome scene, beaming in full approval smile *  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:30 am
*sensing Storm's intentions, I cast a protective aura around me and waits the onslaught out. Hearing nothing I peek out* HOLY HELL!! Storm was pissed!! But, as a survivor, I call upon the 4 winds for help:

East to West I call thee near, North to South come settle here. Winds of night, winds of day, I conjure thee come and stay.

This should help repair this thread for my chance to kill it!! MWAHHAHAHAHAHA twisted  

wiccan j

Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games