Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:04 pm
"oh there's no need for all that, why don't you go outside into one of the gardens or even to the cafe, its no fun just being in your room all night. i was merely giving you a friendly warning is all"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:10 pm
*Goddess moves a little way from the bed and sits down, for she may look young, but she can't stand up for hours on end like she used to* "While we wait for Chief, I think I'll sing a little song, to lighten the mood a tad," *she says, then she starts singing an old Centaur song that nobody has remembered throughout the years*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bloodred Butler

Dapper Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:22 pm
*Prince Quen had the feeling that some one he knew was at the Castle and that person was the one who had called him there. He knew it would be one of two people, and he had the feeling that his Father was not there to do so* *He wondered through the crowd, noticeing everything and every one around him, trying to find the one who had called him*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:32 pm
*As Goddess ends her song, leaving Hetu and Nick sound asleep, she sences that one of her oldest friends has arrived* "It's about time he got here," *she muttered under her breath as she gets up and goes outside the door to wait for Chief*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bloodred Butler

Dapper Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:34 pm
*Quen walked around the crowd for a few minutes, then, not finding The One Who Called, he finds himself going down to the Statues and the Door, to see if all is well*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:08 pm
A black carrige with no driver or hourse draws up to the front of the Castle. A young woman, clad all in black steps out and the carrige dissappears. "This is quite the party," she whispers. "I shall have to enter and mingle. Prehaps I can meet old friends here................" Her voice trails away as she enters.  

Dark-Lady-of-Night

Dapper Gaian

2,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Gaian 50

Bloodred Butler

Dapper Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:13 pm
*There was no light at the bottem of the stairs, so Quen used the glow from his staff to see the damage that had been done to the Statue. He stopped and stood agape at the wreckage before him. The Statue of the Elven Guard, the Statue of his own Father, had been distroyed. The grieving Prince sank to his knees, sobbing and saying Elven prayers to the fallen King.*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:39 pm
leaving Kanryina to explore the castle, but at a safer location, Chief felt the grief of the prince and rushed to his aid. "dear Prince please don't cry, all will be well if you believe it to be", she said in an almost angelic voice, the one she used to sooth those who were hurt in battle.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Bloodred Butler

Dapper Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:46 pm
*Quen looked up at the woman who had appeared next to him* "You don't understand," *he said in a choked voice* "This broken Statue that lies before us now is-was-my Father. He told the owner of the Castle that he would help to guard what lies within, so that person turned him into a living Statue. And now, my Father is dead, and I must become King of the Elves. But I cannot, because they do not like me." *Suddenly grabbing Chief by the arm* "Do you know if there is a Centaur here? She goes by the name Goddess. She is an old friend. She will be able to help me."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:14 pm
"ok rule one in my castle, don't ever grab me," she said in a stern but gentle voice. after removing his hand from her, she then answered him,"and yes the Goddess is here, she is tending some urgent business for me with one of our guest. now if you promise to keep your hands to yourself and not to cause harm to the boy who broke your fathers form, well at least not hurt him yet, then i will take you to him..deal?'  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Bloodred Butler

Dapper Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:22 pm
"I am sorry. I did not know that rule, having arrived to late to hear the instructions. But you say that Goddess is here? She is with the evil soul who killed my Father? Please, I beg of you, take me to them. I will do my best not to harm him, unless I have to, of course." *He got up and followed Chief to Goddess*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:28 pm
"please do try, i would hate to have to hurt a friend of the Goddess but i will if i must, there is still answers i need from him and he very well can't do that if you kill him", leading the prince back up the stairs through a secret passage way to avoid the guest, they arrived at the room in which the boy was being held. "Goddess i believe this to be a friend of yours", turning back to the prince,"what is your name again?"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Bloodred Butler

Dapper Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:36 pm
*Wondering how he didn't See the hidden passage way, he follws Chief to the room* "I must apoligize. I did not introduce myself. I am Quen, High King of the Elfs in this world." *Seeing Goddess, he rushes over to her and hugs her tightly* "Dearest friend! I thought that I would never see you again!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:42 pm
*Seeing Chief and Quen come out of the hidden passage, she embraces Quen with loving arms* "My dear Prince. I told you when we last parted that you would see me again. Though, then, I had hoped that it would be in a happier time. That kid on the bed is the one who killed your dear Father. He is possesed be a demon spirte and he had no control. You know that I will ristrain you from killing him if I have to. I don't want to have to use the Black Arts to bring him back." *Turning to Chief* "Thank you for bringing him to me. I'll comfert him now. You need not worry."  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:52 pm
*hetukiri standing dumb struck that the elven prince did not greet her, but its very understandable he was soo young when he knew her in the past, she also thought of how much it must hurt from his father's death, well she knew how he felt his father was a very close friend to her...besides that she came back to reality and said* "well chief im truely hurt how u said nothing to me" "i guess ive lost favor in ur eyes" *and hetukiri turned towards the window as if she was cryin*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games