Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
~~Sophia Grimes~~ The Polite Type Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I'll be a good Hostess?
No!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!!
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gold
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:34 am
Yuki and Koku stared at Jin in shock. Yuki was the first to snap out of it.
"Jin's lost it."
"Oh yeah..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:29 am
Theresa's eyes widened and her jaw dropped.
Wow, Jin...I didn't think you'd go there...  

Nighthawk475

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:17 am
Kala was sitting in a chair quietly chuckling. "He's even worse then Tamaki Sempai."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:55 am
Even though she knew he was just trying to help out she felt a little hurt and she looked down at the ground a little. She didn't mean to be but she was very sensitive and stuff like that upset her a little. She put on a small smile and looked round, she decided to try and break the awkard silence. "C-cake anyone." She said softly.  

Psychotic Disarray

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:58 am
"i'll have some."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:26 am
Sophia went over and gave Kala a piece of cake and a small smile. "Sorry if it isn't a flavor you like, I'm currently making more." She said apologeticlly.  

Psychotic Disarray

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:34 am
"No. It's fine. Any type of cake is good!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
::As I finished whispering in Yuzuki-chan's ear about my attempt to help her, I glanced over at Sophia-chan and saw a look of sadness in her eyes, and my heart sunk. She knew I was only trying to help, but she was still upset. I felt ashamed of myself, and my heart ached terribly. I realized just then how inconsiderate and disrespectful that was was to her, and I begin to feel extremely ashamed. I drop my arm from Yuzuki-chan's shoulder, and I slump over, telling myself I'm a horrible boyfriend::

I'm the worst...........really, I am..........I'm not fit to be Sophia-chan's boyfriend......

::My heart continues to throb, and my tears freely fall, out of guilt and disgust at my own foolishness. I run over to her and wrap my arms around her, crying into her shoulder and apologizing::

Sophia-chan, I'm sorry! I'm so very sorry! I never want to hurt you, ever! Please forgive me, I don't deserve you! I don't deserve you at all!

::I continue crying and holding her to me, overwhelmed with emotion and sadness::

Innocent_Slut_19

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:07 pm
Kala sat there silently and then spoked up. "Ummm...Jin. Is it just me or have you become over emotional."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:44 pm
Michi noticed the look on Chase's face and stopped him before he could make a move.
"C-Chase don't you dare make a move! Please don't hurt my friends..." she said as she grabbed his hand.
"Michi......?" he said, looking at her.
"Wahh! Don't be sad, Jin-kun, Sophia-chan! Izumi doesn't like it when her friends are sad!"  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:12 pm
Oh dear...this isn't good... Theresa thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:40 pm
No Kala-chan, I'm emotional enough. I love Sophia-chan more than anything in the world, and when you find that special someone, you'll understand too.

::I look over at Chase, who seems a bit confused and upset, and Yuzuki-chan tells him not to hurt my friends::

Chase-san, please don't make a scene here, and please give Yuzuki-chan some space. You're smothering her, you know. Nobody wants to be smothered.

Innocent_Slut_19

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:59 pm
"Sigh...Chase, let me talk to you for a bit." she said, taking Chase out of the room for a bit.
"Hee hee. There they go again." Izumi chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:43 pm
Yuki and Koku grab onto Jin's arms and try to detach him from Sophia.
"You're one to talk about 'smothering'! Let the poor girl breathe!" Koku leactured, flicking him on the side of the head while pulling.
Yuki nodded in agreement, before looking at Sophia, a sheepish smile on her face. "Is that offer for cake still going?"
Koku sighed. "Ma cousine est une idiote."  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:29 pm
Sophia told that it was ok and that she forgived him giving him a hug and a kiss. Then she looked at Yuki. "Yes the cake offer is still up." She said kindly, getting the cake for her.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff