Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:58 pm
Isis hated being the new kid in school, it seemed no matter how hard she tried, she never fit in with any of the other students. Being a sea nymph only made it worse, because she couldn't stand being away from water for too long. With a deep sigh she pushed her way through the school gates and walked through the crowed campus. With her head down, she silently prayed that she would stay invisible to everyone around her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:06 pm
((Ok I'm posting up Lin's powers now. Control ice, heal, tidy things, and fly by making ice wings.))
Lin saw the tank really fire at the school. "Woahh, thats dangerous!! Dont think this school is a War School!" Lunar made the floors outside slippy and turned the tanks into ice. "So, who wants to be turned into ice?" She said with a little grin in her face. She made the guns and bombs into ice aswell so that it doesnt work. "Hurry up and get out of our school or else I will turn you into ice!" Lin shouted at them  

XStarlight_DustX

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:58 pm
Ace followed Scanda aiding him in any way he can from the rear. A black orb appeared in his hand and was shot at the soldiers following them. More soldiers came and started shooting. Ace formed a force field that was wide enough for the whole class. Ace shot a few more black orbs but they kept coming. As they turned to another corridor Ace made an illusion of a wall. The soldiers started to look confused and went into a different hallway. "Atleast that will buy us sometime."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:51 am
Lin turned the tanks in ice and the soldiers to ice aswell. The soldiers started running inside the building and they were throwing grenades everywhere.
She shot out a icy blade, and made the floor slippy so they would slip, and then she made a barrier out of ice in front of Scarlet and herself. "Why are they even destroying the school?"  

XStarlight_DustX

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:31 am
As Scanda continued he heard footsteps and many "We show no mercy we just kill them on sight no cpaturing"a soldier said as they were just meters away from the corner Scanda was behind as he abosrbed so much darkness he had a dark aura around him as he walked around the corner as the guns pointed to him "Wow how perfetic are you"Scanda said as he lifted the guns up and destroyed them as he fired rounds of darkness at them killing them "The schools only defence is the students well lets get ready"he said continueing towards the Library.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:49 am
"We are destroying this school is because we want that book hidden inside the Libary." Lin heard the voice behind her, so she looked back and saw another soldier aiming the gun at her. She quickly grabbed hold of Scarlet's hand and started running... she ran so quick that she didnt know where she was going...
And then she stopped when she saw Ace and Scanda. "Quick into the Libary!"  

XStarlight_DustX

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:12 pm
"If you want to die because theyve got our own and whoever enters gets killed and everyone inside will die aswell"Scanda said grabbing Lin by the shoulder and pulled her back "And dont try freezing because theyre controlling the CCTV and will blow up the library anyway"he said pointing to a CCTV camerea as he realized that whatever Lin wanted wasnt that important "What is it exactly oh I almost forgot dont try anything no the CCTV's or else the supers inside their will die and they will have a 10 second countdown nothing can penertrate it"Scanda said as he brought up a hologram showing the bomb surronded by the guards and the supers wearing an armour with a bomb on and showing Lin in another showing her destroying the CCTV camerea and showing the students blowing up and then the soldiers activated the countdown to the bomb and evacuating and showing Lin go in firing ice at the bomb but make it countdown faster "Theres another way in which will cause all of us no one goes and becomes a hero doing this alone we have to do this all a team"he explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:52 pm
((Uhhhh.. dont have to say soo much things xD making me confused))
Lin shook her head a little bit. She looked inside the Libary and pointed at a book flashing red. "I need to get that book out of there, and then I have to set it on fire. After we have set it on fire, and it turns into ashes the soldiers, tanks and other things will disappear."  

XStarlight_DustX

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:06 pm
"Is it really that dangerous?" Ace asked while warding off the soldiers. "We better destroy it soon. I can hear jetplanes."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:44 pm
"This is what we do two of us and me go in as I turn us invisble the other one holds off the guards"Scanda said as he brought up another hologram of what he said "Me and the other two get the book and get somewhere the soldiers cant see us burn the book deactivate the bomb and get the armour off the students"he said putting the hologram away "So whos coming with me"Scanda said crossing his arms.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:27 am
((Umm... there is no other students around here but Lin, Scanda, Scarlet, and Ace. But it doesnt matter xD))
"I know a place where the soldiers wont find us, and I'm coming with you." Lin said as she looked at a picture which looked like a woman dying...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:55 am
"Its going to be difficult because the soldiers might actually be holding the book so it might be harder than it seems"Scanda said crossing his arms "We must hurry their starting to search for the book and once they have theyre going to start the timer on the bomb"he said as he looked up.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:28 pm
Lin nodded. Her eyes still stared at the picture, and then she turned her head to the door. She started making her hands cold for no reason  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:37 pm
"I'll hold off the guards. You guys burn the book." Ace said while blasting more soldiers. "Where should we all meet after all of these are done? Of are you guys coming back?"  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:10 pm
*thinks to self* God this so troublesome, i have to deal with this kinda crap again. *stands next to Ace* I'll aid him with the holding off the guards as well. Just hurry up so i can go back to my room and sleep. *A couple of soliders started to charged at us, as Lin and Scanda ran to get the book. I recited an incantation and two crystal swords appear infront of me. I grabbed them and ran toward the soldiers, I stopped a few feet away from them, then after turning around to look at them they were on the floor dead. I grinned and walked back to Ace.* That was a pretty good warm up lol.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games